Northwood Fox Mountain RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Northwood Fox Mountain RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Steve McFerron from Texas says:

Have you owned any Northwood Fox Mountain RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Northwood Fox Mountain 335BHS View Listings

Tows great. tremendous storage. Manufacturer quick to respond to warranty issues. Great floor plan with excellent utilization of space. HOWEVER, quality of fit and finish is lacking. Wall paper joints peeling. Wood veneer joints peeling. Seat and bed cushions are low quality. Spent a winter in it in Oregon and it doesn't appear to be well insulated at all. Overall the interior is not impressive. If I had to do it over again I would probable spend a little more money to get a little more interior quality.
- Steve McFerron, Texas

2019-03-26 2015 Northwood Fox Mountain 235RLS View Listings

We bought this RV in 2015 at the time it was an upgrade for us, our previous RV was a 2000 Jayco. Northwood makes great RV's and they ensure they are services correctly and in a timely manner. We upgraded to a 2019 Arctic Fox 28.5c. If upgrading within the same industry standard isn't a high enough statement I don't know what is.
- Edgar Dodge, Idaho

2018-07-29 2014 Northwood Fox Mountain 325RKS View Listings

This RV has had so many quality issues that there isn't enough room here to list all. I took it back to both the dealer and the factory and they just jerryrigged all the problems. Worst RV I have ever owned. Every time I take it out, I have to repair something. This unit should never have left the factory. I would not recommend Northwood products to anyone. If anyone would like a list of the problems I have had with this unit, e-mail me and I will send it.
- Randy C Spray, Idaho

2015-12-17 2013 Northwood Fox Mountain 285RLS View Listings

This RV is all American made in Oregon it is so nice well made . We have taken all over the U.S. From Arizona to Pa-to New Mexico Colorado Texas California Oregon Washington Idaho Yes all over the U S. Have never had any trouble of any kind. This unit is like new with many extras.
- George McKinley, Arizona

2015-12-01 2013 Northwood Fox Mountain 235RLS View Listings

We really like this RV and would not hesitate to recommend it to family and friends.
- Greg & Sandi Hudson, New Mexico