NeXus RV Wraith

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV Wraith RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lynn frantz from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2021 Nexus RV Wraith View Listings

We have had our new coach only three weeks and what a disappointment it is It was in the shop the second week we had it, hot water heaters didn’t work, drawers opened up while driving, paint scratched on it , still not done with the repairs. No quality control for a brand new motorhome it should not have all these problems.
- Lynn frantz, Ohio

2021-08-18 2021 Nexus RV Wraith 34W View Listings

I bought a 2021 Nexus Wraith 34W. I am very happy with my purchase. The previous models had problems. I had a 2020 Coachmen by Forest river and had nothing but problems with this class a gas coach, it is truly a big piece of junk. Like most all the class a gas motor homes they are all pieces of junk. If you are in the market for a good long lasting RV supported by a great company then NEXUS RV is the way to go. Your money will be well spent and your investment will last a lifetime. I got a tour of the factory and was treated as a #1 customer of NEXUS. I have had no other company treat as well as NEXUS. I had an exhaust brake added as well as an upgraded suspension. This beats a class a motorhome any day of the week. Plus it's much safer. I've taken it up and down the Rockies without any problems what so ever and it has all the power, braking and handling you will ever need. If you are in the market for a great motorhome look no further then the Nexus Wraith. You will be satisfied with your money well spent.
- C Pepper, California

2021-06-05 2020 Nexus RV Wraith 33W View Listings

We have owned a travel trailer and a fifth wheel over the past 30 years but they are no comparison to our 2020 Nexus Wraith 33. We have traveled over 7500 miles so far and cannot wait to be full timing! Thank you Nexus, took us awhile but finally found a Super C with all the specifications we needed. Larry
- Sheryl, Colorado

2020-11-28 2019 NeXus RV Wraith 32W View Listings

Bought new, less than 10,000 miles. Several issues within months requiring repair. Microwave hanging by 1 screw, cooktop cabinet separated from wall. Countertop skins/laminate if you want to call it that already pealing off and the stick on backsplash continues to loosen from wall. Oh but thats considered normal wear! Leveling jack motor had to be replaced due to it activating while in motion. Suspension or lack of will rattle your teeth loose. Only good thing is I can drive!
- Jo-Ella Mullins, Texas