NeXus RV Viper RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV Viper RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Alfred Cavallo from Florida says:

Have you owned any NeXus RV Viper RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 NeXus RV Viper 28V View Listings

The RV is fine it's the salesmen and owners who talk a good talk, but are the most unprofessional people in the motorhome business. They do not know how deal with customers like the major dealers do. Be prepared to be insulted, like I was over a 20 dollar wheel balance. Look elsewhere for more respectful service. The only professional people are they two young people running the Clearwater fl. Location. I am so upset with the salesmen and owner I am thinking of trading my two week old unit.
- Alfred Cavallo, Florida

2019-10-03 2013 NeXus RV Viper 28V View Listings

We took a Nexus Viper 2013 coast to coast and even to Juneau, AK. It was able to go on a ferry at Prince Rupert, BC all the way to Juneau. It is large enough to feel roomy and comfortable, especially the bedroom. The large windows by each twin-sized bed and the ceiling vent made for wonderful air flow and felt more like camping out, especially when camped by the ocean. The TV in the bedroom as well as the lights over the beds feels luxurious. Very, very comfortable bedroom. The size, 28.5 ft., is just right for camping in state and national parks. You will not be turned away even at peak times because there is always room for this one. Driving this is easy, and it is equipped with a tow package. It will perform well on California freeways and many back-country roads. The kitchen is roomy, with plenty of storage. The refrigerator works just as it should and the freezer really keeps food frozen. The three burner stove top with a vented hood and light makes cooking a pleasure, especially with the three outlets that allow for coffee makers, slow cookers or an electric skillet. The sink is a nice size and the cabinet has a fold out extension. The cabinetry is solid and has secure closures. The kitchen couch converts to allow two more sleepers for a total of four. The couch is very cozy and there is a TV in this area as well. The bathroom has a vent as well as a sky light in the shower, making it easy for a taller person to stand. There is plenty of storage in the bathroom. The Ford engine performed beautifully all across the USA, Canada and Alaska. The outside storage areas are galvanized steel with locking doors. Very well done. The passenger and driver seats are very comfortable and there is blue-tooth enabled radio. This is a solid RV. The dealers in Elkhart were pleasant and gave us a tour of the plant. They answered any questions we had and we've been able to talk to someone any time we've called with questions about operating the RV. This is a great RV, very comfortable and easy to maintain. The Viper is small enough to be easy to drive and park, yet large enough to feel like home. There is amply storage so you can travel through several seasons and store what you aren't using. The air-conditioning and heater are on a thermostat and keep the place warm in winter and cool in summer. This is a great B+ RV, perfect size and comfortable for extended travel.
- Elaine, New Mexico

2019-03-02 2016 NeXus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Bought and sold this rv within the same year as purchased. Went to the dealer in Indiana and will never recommend this rv. We had a difficult time with customer service when we ran into issues. Air conditioner broke within the first year,the toilet leaked as well as the front end cap sprung a leak within that year. The person who purchased this rv after us told us the slide broke, as well as the entire roof delaminated. I don’t know if this was just a lemon but I’d be very careful about buying from nexus!
- Anonymous , Michigan

2017-12-18 2018 NeXus RV Viper 29V View Listings

I bought my brand new Viper 27V in September '17. So far, I have had to have the broken drawer in the booth fixed. That cost me a couple hundred. This was broken when I bought it, and they promised to fix it, but didn't. They paid for the parts, but I had to pay for the service. When I first ran the water in the bathroom it flooded the compartment underneath because the plumbing wasn't even hooked up!!! There was water leaking from under the bed. I complained to Nexus and they found a guy who would come out and fix it. I thought that meant they would pay, but they didn't. It was at that time that I became aware that EVERY SINGLE PLUMBING HOSE WAS NOT TIGHTENED!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! So I paid the guy to go around and tighten the ones he could without taking the RV apart. The stove didn't work. The guy came out and replaced it with a new one that Nexus paid for, BUT I HAD TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE CALL. There has been water leaking from under the kitchen cabinet and I've sent pics. They have surmised that the hot water heater hoses must be loose. I'M GUESSING THEY ARE CORRECT SINCE NONE OF THE OTHER ONES WERE TIGHTENED!!! I am waiting to see if they will pay for that. I sold my home and was going to retire in it seeing the country. It is now almost Christmas and I haven't gone anywhere. I am soooo sorry I bought a Nexus. I may just have to sell it and take a loss of tens of thousands of dollars and go back to work. I HATE YOU NEXUS.
- Leslie Deemer, Florida

2015-09-14 2013 NeXus RV Viper 29V View Listings

Unhappy with their customer service…I have owned a couple of motor homes. I am a travel nurse and live in mine full-time. Last year I purchased a Nexus Viper 29MM that was only a year old at the time and was in love with it. It had all the amenities I wanted and was very comfortable in it. That is until the rain hit where I was.. At first I didnt notice the leaking because it was in a closet and a cabinet that I did not get into very much, also the storage under the rig was not noticed either because again, I did not get under there much. About a month later I had to get into the closet for something and noticed there was mold growing on my clothes. Then I started searching for other places and that is when I found over my cabinet the linens and towels were growing hair and in the front cab on the floor board where I had stuff stored was also moldy. I began cleaning the mold which was a big chore. Then we got more rain while I was at work and when I got home my entire desk was wet, papers and computer and dripping onto the floor. I called customer service and talked to Steve and was very upset to find that their service was not very “customer friendly” Basically I was told that “I” had to find and pay for the person to come out and decide where the leak was and that since everything was out of warranty I would be responsible. Ummm people, this is a rig that is only 2 years old!
- Terri, California