NeXus RV

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Alfred Cavallo from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 NeXus RV Viper 28V View Listings

The RV is fine it's the salesmen and owners who talk a good talk, but are the most unprofessional people in the motorhome business. They do not know how deal with customers like the major dealers do. Be prepared to be insulted, like I was over a 20 dollar wheel balance. Look elsewhere for more respectful service. The only professional people are they two young people running the Clearwater fl. Location. I am so upset with the salesmen and owner I am thinking of trading my two week old unit.
- Alfred Cavallo, Florida

2021-06-17 2019 NeXus RV Maybach 32M View Listings

Bought this brand new. From week one I've had nothing but problems. Can't get anyone at Nexus to return calls and can't find anyone who will work on them because Nexus won't pay their bills apparently. Screws falling out, camera's not working, headlamps not working, trim delaminating, muffler almost fell of because parts were rusted so bad, sways really bad (more than any I've evet driven) and worst of all the worst customer service I've experienced ever. Drive axle tires wore out at 3k miles they're so cheap. Compartment latches pop open even when locked. I could go on and on. If someone would just call and help out I wouldn't be so disappointed
- Joe G Solomon, California

2021-06-05 2020 Nexus RV Wraith 33W View Listings

We have owned a travel trailer and a fifth wheel over the past 30 years but they are no comparison to our 2020 Nexus Wraith 33. We have traveled over 7500 miles so far and cannot wait to be full timing! Thank you Nexus, took us awhile but finally found a Super C with all the specifications we needed. Larry
- Sheryl, Colorado

2021-03-09 2021 Nexus RV Viper 29V View Listings

Worst out of 5 that we've owned. 8-10 week delivery took 5 months to build. Paint is peeling upon delivery and decals already peeling off. Have been trying to reach Service and no one answers or returns calls. We haven't even taken it camping yet!
- Tom Gill, Tennessee

2021-02-22 2021 Nexus RV Triumph 30T View Listings

I love the pass through storage on this unit for larger items. We like a separate couch and dining table. This RV has a bunk over the cab. they don't provide a ladder or have place to hook one which makes ease of access a little difficult. There is a good size refrigerator and counter space. Cabinets are well made. Overall, like the size and options this RV provided. Upon driving RV home, we realized the A/C was not connected to the duct work so very disappointed with General RV on allowing us to leave. Nexus CEO was very responsible and received personal phone call with his cell phone to resolve issues. General RV got us back 2 weeks later and fixed a/c. I would recommend and buy another Nexus!
- Kerry Guengerich, Florida

2021-02-10 2013 NeXus RV Viper 27V View Listings

We purchased our motorhome in 2015, as a pre-owned from the first owners who had custom ordered it. This is our first RV. Nexus RV started as a direct to consumer manufacturer that utilized unstaffed, centralized show rooms in a few parts of the country to 'sell' their RVs. Nexus was a low volume, high quality manufacturer and I liked this. This RV has given us very few problems. Everything about this RV seems to be well made, with quality components. All RV manufacturers have the option to use different components and materials of varying quality and cost should be higher with high quality, low defect components. Nexus chose to use high quality materials, like the Adzel wall panels, which are strong and water resistant. The roof is a fiberglass sheet similar to what I've seen used inside refrigerated semi trailers. No leaks. The full body paint job is great. It was sealed with something that almost makes it unnecessary to wash it. If we had kept it under a roof like the first owner did, cleaning it would be infrequent. The chassis is the Ford E-450 Super Duty which is a commercial grade, utility chassis. It does the job but could be improved with some suspension modifications, self installed for a few hundred dollars. If I was sure we would keep this RV for another 10 years, there's a company that makes ambulance suspensions that cost around $10K or $12K.
- Chris Charest, South Carolina

2020-12-28 2017 NeXus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

We have owned our 2017(2016 chasis)Nexus Phantom 31P since March 2017. We purchased in the last months of factory direct. Purchased with 2400 miles on unit. Explained upfront, no factory warranty. We purchased a 5 year 60k mile ext. Warranty at very reasonable price. We love this floor plan, shower separate from bath. Space is great, including storage and pantry. We added loveseat to replace uncomfortable jackknife. Game changer. Like outside storage, heat pump a/c and electric heat, gas furnace too. Fridge, stove top great. Convection oven microwave great. Drives super, both wife and I comfortable with being behind wheel. Replaced front tires at 18,500 miles after front end alignment. Able to store inside in winter, important. Bed, after buying and replacing topper, Perfect. Slides work well for 3 years. We have professional winterizing and bringing out in spring. Money well spent to have shop check it over twice per year. Only water pump replacement so far! Had problem with water hookup, switch from city to tank setup. Nexus fixed at rally 1 1/2 year ago. Super service on that. Average 8.5 to 9 mpg on every trip. We do not tow. We keep fresh water full while traveling. Provides great handling to even weight on unit. Careful to not overload rear, with lots of coach behind back wheels. We will replace rear duals start of spring 2021. Feel age of tires at 4 years more important than miles on them. Well spent safety traveling on newer tires. Removed wheel covers, in the way, dangerously sharp edges. We are extremely pleased with our Floorplan, have not found another we like better. Dream of Super C but unsure if we really want to mess with diesel, DEF ext. 36-37 foot Super C Ghost is only other unit we dream about. Attending rally really helped us to understand great folks at Nexus. We do miss Lori. David and Claude solid owners. We would purchase again from Nexus through dealers if we find one we trust and believe in. But no reason to change the unit we love. 6 trips to Colorado, Florida, South Dakota, and local travels plus Elkhart. Jack and Kathy Hull Pike County Illinois Between the rivers.
- Jack Hull, Illinois

2020-12-06 2018 Nexus RV Bentley 34B View Listings

We have owned this motorcoach for 2 years. Haven't had any issues with ours. Love all the features it has. Nexus has been very helpful for getting back to us with some parts like the lights for us. Very pleased.
- Michelle, Tennessee

2020-11-28 2019 NeXus RV Wraith 32W View Listings

Bought new, less than 10,000 miles. Several issues within months requiring repair. Microwave hanging by 1 screw, cooktop cabinet separated from wall. Countertop skins/laminate if you want to call it that already pealing off and the stick on backsplash continues to loosen from wall. Oh but thats considered normal wear! Leveling jack motor had to be replaced due to it activating while in motion. Suspension or lack of will rattle your teeth loose. Only good thing is I can drive!
- Jo-Ella Mullins, Texas

2020-10-03 2017 NeXus RV Phantom 32P View Listings

The worse class C on the market. The electric system is a joke. You have to turn AC off to use the microwave. Used one plug over sink. It turned off the tv and lights on refrigerator were flashing. Lights dimmed. Checked fuses also I had to go out and reset 30 amp on pole twice so far. I feel the factory doesn't know what They are doing. I thought winnabago had some problems but Nexus beats them hands down. No wonder their #1 salesperson left the company.
- Leeann Burnam, Texas

2020-08-25 2017 NeXus RV Phantom Super C 32SC View Listings

The base build and quality steel frame and full fiberglass roof brought me to Nexus. Had a lot of problems initially with the Schwintek Slide, after a lot of back and forth Nexus removed and replaced the entire mechanism and have not had any trouble since. Now that the bad stuff is over we have found this to be a very well built very reliable ride and have traversed the Rockies, Alaska Highway and many other tough roads with no issues. International builds a tough truck and Nexus did a nice design. Overall very happy with it.
- Jason Shreeram, Illinois

2020-08-19 2017 Nexus RV Viper 25V View Listings

We ordered our Viper direct from the manufacturer and were able watch quality checks as our coach going was down the assembly line. We chose Nexus after driving many other models and touring manufacturing facilities. The quality of construction is second to none. The one piece roof was one of the most important features eliminating any leak possibilities. All annual slide, awning and scheduled maintenance has been performed keeping the coach in pristine condition.This is an excellent coach with low miles. Nicely broken in and ready to tour.
- Steve Tremills, Maryland

2020-08-06 2020 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

A total newbie when I purchased this lovely motorhome Sept 2019. Stored all winter (inside) and out camping this summer. I (we) love the motorhome, quality and interior design. No one told me the E450 was a 2017 when I thought I was buying a 2020 model. Something that should be discussed by salespeople. The dealership promised a wheel alignment prior to pick up which was never done (but told to me it had been done at delivery). The stability of driving that Ford truck has cost me a few thousand to rectify and make safer and easier to handle because of the terrible swaying while driving. The exterior compartments are not large enough and should have latches to hold the doors up as they constantly fall down and hit you in the head! Interior is wonderful, lots of room and well laid out. A pantry allows for great storage. I love the fact that even with the slides in, you can easily move around and sleep and eat etc in the motorhome. Two TV’s, built in generator, self levelling jacks, lots of fans, great AC, beautiful cabinetry, awning with lights, so many good features, just wish the service folks would remember there are people and families that use these things and expect good and fair dealing with service.
- Ute Louise Bartol, Ontario

2020-08-05 2017 NeXus RV Bentley 34B View Listings

Drives and tows dinghy effortlessly. Excellent layout, 4 slides make it very roomy. Large 4 door fridge/freezer, many lighting options. Unfortunately former owner must have kept owners manual, so as a new RV’r I rely on the internet and learn on the fly. Nexus unable to provide manual, said to download. Hard to reach them and receive answer(s) probably due to COVID.File huge! Very difficult to have questions answered. As usual, once you pay and leave dealer they also are of little value. DEF? Never heard of it, but I know now! Ran out, now leverlers will not go down, major job to recalculate. Bad design for septic. Difficult to attach septic hose as connection is far too low. Many campground septic hookups are higher and waste does NOT flow up hill! So, hand over hand emptying hose to septic system. Overall, excellent vehicle, satisfied we purchased.
- Robert Toth , Arizona

2020-07-16 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

I would not endorse this Nexus RV to a dog. This is the worse manufacturer of RV's ever. I was conned into buying this piece of crap. I went on my 1st camping trip 14 miles away from my home. The refrigerator went out and had to have it replaced. My next camping trip was 20 miles away. The A/C went out and it was sweltering. I now have my RV in the shop having the A/C replaced because it was not installed correctly from the factory. Also the slides were not adjusted correctly, the seat back on the dining bench was coming off, the cheap plastic bolts on the stove cover broke and the decals were all peeling. Nexus wants to replace the decals with a cheaper one. I am about to declare the lemon law on this one and contact my attorney. I have not had access to my RV in over a month. DO NOT BUY NEXUS.
- Marsha Goforth, Texas

2020-07-07 2021 Nexus RV Wraith View Listings

We have had our new coach only three weeks and what a disappointment it is It was in the shop the second week we had it, hot water heaters didn’t work, drawers opened up while driving, paint scratched on it , still not done with the repairs. No quality control for a brand new motorhome it should not have all these problems.
- Lynn frantz, Ohio

2020-06-14 2015 NeXus RV Phantom 24P View Listings

Love our 2015 Phantom 25P! It has plenty of storage and steel cage construction make it the safest class-c on the market! It went to Florida, Colorado, Texas and on many Other journeys with nothing but routine maintenance - strong towing capacity (5000). No problems or complaints in all the years we have owned it!
- Joanne Stuckey, Texas

2020-05-16 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

Had to drive 500 miles to purchase our 31P. Everything has worked great since we drove it off the lot. Small minor things to tighten or adjust which I could easily do myself. Well built, really quiet while driving and nice road manners compared to others Class C's I have owned. The steel cage and steel subfloor really tightens up this Class C. Not disappointed with our purchase at all.
- Ken Morgan, Texas

2020-04-18 2017 NeXus RV Bentley 34B View Listings

Only took us a few trips in our 38’ Fleetwood (gas) to realize a diesel was necessary. Getting out of the PHX area going north requires a strong engine and the Cummins performs excellent. Purchased a used Nexus Bentley 34B with a 360 hp Cummins with 17,000 miles. Within 2 weeks needed to replace step motor, normal occurrence in all RV’s I’m told. Absolutely love our new coach. 4 slides, ample shower, 4 door fridge, plenty of lighting, plentiful storage, very comfortable to drive with air brakes. Came with a Direct TV Wineguard satellite dish. Bought a Direct TV box, hooked it up but struggled with Direct TV to activate. Superb picture! Many extras that other RV manufacturers overlook. My 5’ 2” wife commented the interior must have been designed by a woman as she can actually us the microwave and most cabinets without my assistance. Love the electric rewind on power cord, no struggle to rewind and stow. Wish there was a similar cutout for the water hose. Septic hose a tad low to hook up, small hassle though. Unfortunately it did not come with a coach owners manual, working on that. With the virus issues plant is closed so awaiting a reply. Overall, extremely pleased. A quality RV!! RTinAZ
- Robert Toth , Arizona

2020-02-25 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

I have never been so dissatisfied with a company to this point. I have bought a brand new unit in October of 2019 and only had it in my hand for approx 2 weeks, and now here it is going into march of 2020 and I still do not have a unit. I got the run around from the dealer I bought from and now its been at the factory for the rest of repairs and now I am informed that the parts have been discontinued. I have asked for a replacement and no response. I just want what I paid for but its been a struggle. Just give me one that has current available parts. Just give me a 2020 unit. I bought it new!!!!
- william elder, Kentucky

2020-02-12 2018 NeXus RV Ghost 34DS View Listings

We purchased an RV through Nexus in Elkhart Indiana 2+ months ago, late November. The salesman promised everything would be in working order and we're still struggling to get things wrapped up and even return calls appear very difficult for anyone at Nexus. My husband even called the owner but it's looking like we'll have to call the owner again. Because Nexus sold this RV to a dealer in North Carolina, in the absence of having details resolved, and some strange unknown problem with the title, we haven't even recieved the title/transfer the title yet. This is unacceptable, especially given that we paid in full for the RV. My husband has been persistent and very polite...seriously, very disappointed:(
- Barb & Jim Homrich, Michigan

2019-12-09 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 25P View Listings

This 2019 nexus evoque has been nothing but a nightmare we had jacks fixed many electrical problems had to go to 5 mechanics 7 months in shops out of 1 year.We just went away and now it's leaking again which we had mechanic look for leak but they say it is not. Solar panel has never worked. How can they charge so much but not sell a new working RV.This is nothing but an expensive garbage truck. We still don't have a working radio.Tv outside does not work.
- Rankel , Pennsylvania

2019-11-04 2018 Nexus RV Phantom 35SC View Listings

We love our Nexus RV. We have had a couple class c's in the past and this one is by far the best. It is our 1st diesel engine and does a great job pulling our mini van through the mountains. We did upgrade the suspension system with LiquidSprings and added SumoSprings on the front. The ride is fantastic now. This is a solid unit when going down the road. We do not get blown around by semi's. The bunkhouse floor plan gives us plenty of room for two teens with lots of storage inside and out. My husband says this unit is easy to maintain.
- Cheryl Harr, Ohio

2019-10-27 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Purchased new first problem was auto leveling,water leakage during tank empting. NO operations manuals on how to do basics.Trip to PA was uneventful shocked about gas milage, 5-8 miles per gal.overall satisfied. Workmenship average, hard driving, cheep tires,weak shocks,no sway contol .
- Terry Barlup, North Carolina

2019-10-06 2019 Nexus RV Evoque 37E View Listings

My experience with my 2019:Nexus evouq that I bought in October 2018 at the Hurshey Pa RV show has been a compleat nightmare. My RV was sold to me with things broken and as of October 2019 it is still broken, their costermer service is terrable and when I asked to complain about my service I was told I must complain he person I wanted to complain about. My RV has been in the shop about 11 times and now their macanic are braking more things then i asked them to repair. It seems to me I bought a Nexus just so their macanic can practice working. Nexus sold me A complete nightmare.
- Robert Rankel, Pennsylvania