NeXus RV Reviews on RV Insider (37)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Alfred Cavallo from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 NeXus RV Viper 28V View Listings

The RV is fine it's the salesmen and owners who talk a good talk, but are the most unprofessional people in the motorhome business. They do not know how deal with customers like the major dealers do. Be prepared to be insulted, like I was over a 20 dollar wheel balance. Look elsewhere for more respectful service. The only professional people are they two young people running the Clearwater fl. Location. I am so upset with the salesmen and owner I am thinking of trading my two week old unit.
- Alfred Cavallo, Florida

2020-08-25 2017 NeXus RV Phantom Super C 32SC View Listings

The base build and quality steel frame and full fiberglass roof brought me to Nexus. Had a lot of problems initially with the Schwintek Slide, after a lot of back and forth Nexus removed and replaced the entire mechanism and have not had any trouble since. Now that the bad stuff is over we have found this to be a very well built very reliable ride and have traversed the Rockies, Alaska Highway and many other tough roads with no issues. International builds a tough truck and Nexus did a nice design. Overall very happy with it.
- jasonshreeram@gmail.com, Illinois

2020-08-19 2017 Nexus RV Viper 25V View Listings

We ordered our Viper direct from the manufacturer and were able watch quality checks as our coach going was down the assembly line. We chose Nexus after driving many other models and touring manufacturing facilities. The quality of construction is second to none. The one piece roof was one of the most important features eliminating any leak possibilities. All annual slide, awning and scheduled maintenance has been performed keeping the coach in pristine condition.This is an excellent coach with low miles. Nicely broken in and ready to tour.
- Steve Tremills, Maryland

2020-08-06 2020 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

A total newbie when I purchased this lovely motorhome Sept 2019. Stored all winter (inside) and out camping this summer. I (we) love the motorhome, quality and interior design. No one told me the E450 was a 2017 when I thought I was buying a 2020 model. Something that should be discussed by salespeople. The dealership promised a wheel alignment prior to pick up which was never done (but told to me it had been done at delivery). The stability of driving that Ford truck has cost me a few thousand to rectify and make safer and easier to handle because of the terrible swaying while driving. The exterior compartments are not large enough and should have latches to hold the doors up as they constantly fall down and hit you in the head! Interior is wonderful, lots of room and well laid out. A pantry allows for great storage. I love the fact that even with the slides in, you can easily move around and sleep and eat etc in the motorhome. Two TV’s, built in generator, self levelling jacks, lots of fans, great AC, beautiful cabinetry, awning with lights, so many good features, just wish the service folks would remember there are people and families that use these things and expect good and fair dealing with service.
- Ute Louise Bartol, Ontario

2020-08-05 2017 NeXus RV Bentley 34B View Listings

Drives and tows dinghy effortlessly. Excellent layout, 4 slides make it very roomy. Large 4 door fridge/freezer, many lighting options. Unfortunately former owner must have kept owners manual, so as a new RV’r I rely on the internet and learn on the fly. Nexus unable to provide manual, said to download. Hard to reach them and receive answer(s) probably due to COVID.File huge! Very difficult to have questions answered. As usual, once you pay and leave dealer they also are of little value. DEF? Never heard of it, but I know now! Ran out, now leverlers will not go down, major job to recalculate. Bad design for septic. Difficult to attach septic hose as connection is far too low. Many campground septic hookups are higher and waste does NOT flow up hill! So, hand over hand emptying hose to septic system. Overall, excellent vehicle, satisfied we purchased.
- Robert Toth , Arizona

2020-07-16 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

I would not endorse this Nexus RV to a dog. This is the worse manufacturer of RV's ever. I was conned into buying this piece of crap. I went on my 1st camping trip 14 miles away from my home. The refrigerator went out and had to have it replaced. My next camping trip was 20 miles away. The A/C went out and it was sweltering. I now have my RV in the shop having the A/C replaced because it was not installed correctly from the factory. Also the slides were not adjusted correctly, the seat back on the dining bench was coming off, the cheap plastic bolts on the stove cover broke and the decals were all peeling. Nexus wants to replace the decals with a cheaper one. I am about to declare the lemon law on this one and contact my attorney. I have not had access to my RV in over a month. DO NOT BUY NEXUS.
- Marsha Goforth, Texas

2020-07-07 2021 Nexus RV Wraith View Listings

We have had our new coach only three weeks and what a disappointment it is It was in the shop the second week we had it, hot water heaters didn’t work, drawers opened up while driving, paint scratched on it , still not done with the repairs. No quality control for a brand new motorhome it should not have all these problems.
- Lynn frantz, Ohio

2020-06-14 2015 NeXus RV Phantom 24P View Listings

Love our 2015 Phantom 25P! It has plenty of storage and steel cage construction make it the safest class-c on the market! It went to Florida, Colorado, Texas and on many Other journeys with nothing but routine maintenance - strong towing capacity (5000). No problems or complaints in all the years we have owned it!
- Joanne Stuckey, Texas

2020-05-16 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

Had to drive 500 miles to purchase our 31P. Everything has worked great since we drove it off the lot. Small minor things to tighten or adjust which I could easily do myself. Well built, really quiet while driving and nice road manners compared to others Class C's I have owned. The steel cage and steel subfloor really tightens up this Class C. Not disappointed with our purchase at all.
- Ken Morgan, Texas

2020-04-18 2017 NeXus RV Bentley 34B View Listings

Only took us a few trips in our 38’ Fleetwood (gas) to realize a diesel was necessary. Getting out of the PHX area going north requires a strong engine and the Cummins performs excellent. Purchased a used Nexus Bentley 34B with a 360 hp Cummins with 17,000 miles. Within 2 weeks needed to replace step motor, normal occurrence in all RV’s I’m told. Absolutely love our new coach. 4 slides, ample shower, 4 door fridge, plenty of lighting, plentiful storage, very comfortable to drive with air brakes. Came with a Direct TV Wineguard satellite dish. Bought a Direct TV box, hooked it up but struggled with Direct TV to activate. Superb picture! Many extras that other RV manufacturers overlook. My 5’ 2” wife commented the interior must have been designed by a woman as she can actually us the microwave and most cabinets without my assistance. Love the electric rewind on power cord, no struggle to rewind and stow. Wish there was a similar cutout for the water hose. Septic hose a tad low to hook up, small hassle though. Unfortunately it did not come with a coach owners manual, working on that. With the virus issues plant is closed so awaiting a reply. Overall, extremely pleased. A quality RV!! RTinAZ
- Robert Toth , Arizona

2020-02-25 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

I have never been so dissatisfied with a company to this point. I have bought a brand new unit in October of 2019 and only had it in my hand for approx 2 weeks, and now here it is going into march of 2020 and I still do not have a unit. I got the run around from the dealer I bought from and now its been at the factory for the rest of repairs and now I am informed that the parts have been discontinued. I have asked for a replacement and no response. I just want what I paid for but its been a struggle. Just give me one that has current available parts. Just give me a 2020 unit. I bought it new!!!!
- william elder, Kentucky

2020-02-12 2018 NeXus RV Ghost 34DS View Listings

We purchased an RV through Nexus in Elkhart Indiana 2+ months ago, late November. The salesman promised everything would be in working order and we're still struggling to get things wrapped up and even return calls appear very difficult for anyone at Nexus. My husband even called the owner but it's looking like we'll have to call the owner again. Because Nexus sold this RV to a dealer in North Carolina, in the absence of having details resolved, and some strange unknown problem with the title, we haven't even recieved the title/transfer the title yet. This is unacceptable, especially given that we paid in full for the RV. My husband has been persistent and very polite...seriously, very disappointed:(
- Barb & Jim Homrich, Michigan

2019-12-09 2019 Nexus RV Phantom 25P View Listings

This 2019 nexus evoque has been nothing but a nightmare we had jacks fixed many electrical problems had to go to 5 mechanics 7 months in shops out of 1 year.We just went away and now it's leaking again which we had mechanic look for leak but they say it is not. Solar panel has never worked. How can they charge so much but not sell a new working RV.This is nothing but an expensive garbage truck. We still don't have a working radio.Tv outside does not work.
- Rankel , Pennsylvania

2019-11-04 2018 Nexus RV Phantom 35SC View Listings

We love our Nexus RV. We have had a couple class c's in the past and this one is by far the best. It is our 1st diesel engine and does a great job pulling our mini van through the mountains. We did upgrade the suspension system with LiquidSprings and added SumoSprings on the front. The ride is fantastic now. This is a solid unit when going down the road. We do not get blown around by semi's. The bunkhouse floor plan gives us plenty of room for two teens with lots of storage inside and out. My husband says this unit is easy to maintain.
- Cheryl Harr, Ohio

2019-10-27 2019 Nexus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Purchased new first problem was auto leveling,water leakage during tank empting. NO operations manuals on how to do basics.Trip to PA was uneventful shocked about gas milage, 5-8 miles per gal.overall satisfied. Workmenship average, hard driving, cheep tires,weak shocks,no sway contol .
- Terry Barlup, North Carolina

2019-10-06 2019 Nexus RV Evoque 37E View Listings

My experience with my 2019:Nexus evouq that I bought in October 2018 at the Hurshey Pa RV show has been a compleat nightmare. My RV was sold to me with things broken and as of October 2019 it is still broken, their costermer service is terrable and when I asked to complain about my service I was told I must complain he person I wanted to complain about. My RV has been in the shop about 11 times and now their macanic are braking more things then i asked them to repair. It seems to me I bought a Nexus just so their macanic can practice working. Nexus sold me A complete nightmare.
- Robert Rankel, Pennsylvania

2019-10-03 2013 NeXus RV Viper 28V View Listings

We took a Nexus Viper 2013 coast to coast and even to Juneau, AK. It was able to go on a ferry at Prince Rupert, BC all the way to Juneau. It is large enough to feel roomy and comfortable, especially the bedroom. The large windows by each twin-sized bed and the ceiling vent made for wonderful air flow and felt more like camping out, especially when camped by the ocean. The TV in the bedroom as well as the lights over the beds feels luxurious. Very, very comfortable bedroom. The size, 28.5 ft., is just right for camping in state and national parks. You will not be turned away even at peak times because there is always room for this one. Driving this is easy, and it is equipped with a tow package. It will perform well on California freeways and many back-country roads. The kitchen is roomy, with plenty of storage. The refrigerator works just as it should and the freezer really keeps food frozen. The three burner stove top with a vented hood and light makes cooking a pleasure, especially with the three outlets that allow for coffee makers, slow cookers or an electric skillet. The sink is a nice size and the cabinet has a fold out extension. The cabinetry is solid and has secure closures. The kitchen couch converts to allow two more sleepers for a total of four. The couch is very cozy and there is a TV in this area as well. The bathroom has a vent as well as a sky light in the shower, making it easy for a taller person to stand. There is plenty of storage in the bathroom. The Ford engine performed beautifully all across the USA, Canada and Alaska. The outside storage areas are galvanized steel with locking doors. Very well done. The passenger and driver seats are very comfortable and there is blue-tooth enabled radio. This is a solid RV. The dealers in Elkhart were pleasant and gave us a tour of the plant. They answered any questions we had and we've been able to talk to someone any time we've called with questions about operating the RV. This is a great RV, very comfortable and easy to maintain. The Viper is small enough to be easy to drive and park, yet large enough to feel like home. There is amply storage so you can travel through several seasons and store what you aren't using. The air-conditioning and heater are on a thermostat and keep the place warm in winter and cool in summer. This is a great B+ RV, perfect size and comfortable for extended travel.
- Elaine, New Mexico

2019-10-03 2018 Nexus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

We got 575 miles away from Elkhart before the problems started. We have been towed twice and boon-docked in an International Dealership for 4 days. Our RV has been in the shop 7 times and Nexus refused to pay for initial assembly errors. We were further saddened to learn our RV has depreciated 33% in it’s first 18 months.
- Al Somerhalder, Texas

2019-08-30 2019 Nexus RV Ghost 34DS View Listings

Super C’s are Awesome. I owned Class C and Class A units. This is the best driving RV for the price. I tow a boat with no problems. International DuraStar with Cummins engine A+ The electrical systems had several wiring errors from the start. One AC unit was not wired to the thermostat. Control switch system miss wired..awning light was controlled by bedroom switch. Vanity and Wardrobe swapped. Nothing was labeled. On the positive side, inverter/ converter very good and powerful. 8K Generator is quiet. Power cord reel is great. Systems are now working fine. Whoever built this part of the rig was either rushed or low skilled. D- Water and Plumbing all worked perfect from the start A+ Interior fit and finish of cabinets and trim work was the usual lower cost quality. I was hoping for better than average. C Components like Refrigerator, Stove, AC, heating, hot water, Dinette and Coaches, slide outs. Awning. all very good. A Exterior fit and finish along with storage is nice A- there were a few rattles that I adjusted. This is a great rig for my family’s needs and will last for years now that the electrical systems is sorted.
- Scott , New York

2019-08-22 2018 NeXus RV Maybach 32M View Listings

We went to Elkhart Indiana and watched these coaches being build before we purchased one. We were very impressed on the solid construction and materials used. We have had this coach two years and not sure about the warranty but I think usually after one year on the coach is the norm. We love all the storage inside and out. The two pantries in kitchen plus overhead cabinets are wonderful. There actually is some overhead storage we don’t even use. Love the big tv in living area. It has a smaller tv in bedroom which is adequate . It has an outside tv also which we wish had of been bigger but I guess everyone wants a bigger tv. It has a separate shower from the sink area that is also adequate but like the tv everyone wants a big shower. The paint job is really pretty, all paint, not decals. Love the electric sun screen plus the electric privacy shade on the Hugh windshield. All other windows also have manual separate sun screens and privacy shades. This coach handles well when driving. Love the gps that takes truck routes to avoid low bridges or weight restricted roads. Overall this is a good coach with a few things I would change but I would also have to pay more so for the money it is good.
- Leonard Girard, Alabama

2019-08-21 2017 NeXus RV Phantom 32P View Listings

This RV is in excellent shape drives and tows great roomy and great extras have gone on a 31 trip last year up the east coast never had any issues the RV IS ALL FIBERGLASS EXCEPT hood and doors never any issues with the motor or transmission ready to travei
- Tommy Jenkins, Texas

2019-08-09 2017 NeXus RV Phantom 35SC View Listings

This RV is a wonderful adventure and the low mileage will make it a wonderful investment for a traveler. The motor can get you anywhere you dream of going. You will never dream of more storage in an RV. It is certainly comfortable enough to be in for extended trips. We have a family situation that will prevent us from using it this year and so we are feeling that this is the best move to sell it.
- Sarah, Texas

2019-03-17 2015 NeXus RV Phantom 25P View Listings

Quality all steel cage construction allows the safest and best driving experience in the Class C industry and a 6’10” interior ceiling provides a comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Safety, comfort and value are the cornerstones to the NeXus RV Phantom Class C motor home. Tons of storage inside and out for a Class C!
- Joanne Stuckey, Texas

2019-03-02 2016 NeXus RV Viper 27V View Listings

Bought and sold this rv within the same year as purchased. Went to the dealer in Indiana and will never recommend this rv. We had a difficult time with customer service when we ran into issues. Air conditioner broke within the first year,the toilet leaked as well as the front end cap sprung a leak within that year. The person who purchased this rv after us told us the slide broke, as well as the entire roof delaminated. I don’t know if this was just a lemon but I’d be very careful about buying from nexus!
- Anonymous , Michigan

2018-05-02 2012 NeXus RV Phantom 31P View Listings

Have had the Phantom for 4 years and bought it direct from Nexus. While traveling thru Indiana, we lost the vent uptop and stopped at the plant to have it replaced. Nexus charged around $350 (surprise) to replace an eighteen dollar part which they charged over $200 for and $120 for labor. Should have went to a camping world - it would have cost %$85. This is how they treat an old customer.
- Ken moore, Indiana