NeXus RV Maybach RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV Maybach RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any NeXus RV Maybach RVs? Write a review

2019-08-22 2018 NeXus RV Maybach 32M View Listings

We went to Elkhart Indiana and watched these coaches being build before we purchased one. We were very impressed on the solid construction and materials used. We have had this coach two years and not sure about the warranty but I think usually after one year on the coach is the norm. We love all the storage inside and out. The two pantries in kitchen plus overhead cabinets are wonderful. There actually is some overhead storage we don’t even use. Love the big tv in living area. It has a smaller tv in bedroom which is adequate . It has an outside tv also which we wish had of been bigger but I guess everyone wants a bigger tv. It has a separate shower from the sink area that is also adequate but like the tv everyone wants a big shower. The paint job is really pretty, all paint, not decals. Love the electric sun screen plus the electric privacy shade on the Hugh windshield. All other windows also have manual separate sun screens and privacy shades. This coach handles well when driving. Love the gps that takes truck routes to avoid low bridges or weight restricted roads. Overall this is a good coach with a few things I would change but I would also have to pay more so for the money it is good.
- Leonard Girard, Alabama