NeXus RV Ghost RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NeXus RV Ghost RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Mike from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any NeXus RV Ghost RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 NeXus RV Ghost 36DS View Listings

I love this rv , the chassis can be repaired at any truck shop with out the "we dont service campers " because it is basically just a truck . the camper is will built and easy to service . we are very happy . if you are thinking of getting some thing from nexus , you wont go wrong .
- Mike , Minnesota

2019-08-30 2019 Nexus RV Ghost 34DS View Listings

Super C’s are Awesome. I owned Class C and Class A units. This is the best driving RV for the price. I tow a boat with no problems. International DuraStar with Cummins engine A+ The electrical systems had several wiring errors from the start. One AC unit was not wired to the thermostat. Control switch system miss wired..awning light was controlled by bedroom switch. Vanity and Wardrobe swapped. Nothing was labeled. On the positive side, inverter/ converter very good and powerful. 8K Generator is quiet. Power cord reel is great. Systems are now working fine. Whoever built this part of the rig was either rushed or low skilled. D- Water and Plumbing all worked perfect from the start A+ Interior fit and finish of cabinets and trim work was the usual lower cost quality. I was hoping for better than average. C Components like Refrigerator, Stove, AC, heating, hot water, Dinette and Coaches, slide outs. Awning. all very good. A Exterior fit and finish along with storage is nice A- there were a few rattles that I adjusted. This is a great rig for my family’s needs and will last for years now that the electrical systems is sorted.
- Scott , New York