Newmar Ventana LE RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Ventana LE RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

TBD from Indiana says:

Have you owned any Newmar Ventana LE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Newmar Ventana LE 3862 View Listings

Purchased new in 2013 and has been in their repair facilities approx. 1/3 of it's life, after every use. Numerous issues were never fixed satisfactorily and as soon as the initial warranty expired, it's pass the buck. Newmar buys everything from vendors and puts it all together but then informs us not their problem. Did not buy to have it in their shops only to have the warranty clock tick with no use and then it expires. Have had 3 other Class A's and this is the worst.
- TBD, Indiana

2019-10-19 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 3709 View Listings

We bought this RV New at RV show and have only had a few minor problems that were taken care of right away. Very happy with the floor plan and quality of workmanship. Wish it had a little more power (340hp) like the newer models (360hp). No real problem with towing, just slow going up hills. Also would have liked the sockets in kitchen to have been in the walls instead of under the cabinets. We did some modification after purchase...took couch out and added power theater chairs and took out the bench seating at the dinning table and have two chairs (all personal preference). Overall we are loving it. Most trips have been short ones. Being in our 70's really enjoy the "comfort drove" steering. Hope the merger with Winnebago does not change the quality of the coach in the future...
- Bruce, California

2019-07-21 2019 Newmar Ventana LE 3717 View Listings

My coach had tv satellite problems from day one. I have on this coast now for 30 days and I still don’t have satellite nor does my Blu-ray work in the living room . Several Newmar service centers advised me they will not work on your coach unless, you bought it from them. Newmar does not make these service centers take care of their customers. I have driven from Florida to Colorado through Montana Wyoming and Idaho and have never found one Newmar service center willing to help without 23 weeks prior notice. Secondly, they don’t extend the HDMI cable far enough into the TV box are Newmar does not make these service centers take care of their customers. I have driven from Florida to Colorado through Montana Wyoming and Idaho and have never found one Newmar service center willing to help without 23 weeks prior notice. Secondly, they don’t extend the HDMI cable far enough into the TV cabinet and mine broke off. It’s going to take seven weeks for me to get that repaired so I will not have TV satellite for seven weeks. I called the nearest local dealer in liberty Lake Washington and they told me the earliest I can get in is eight weeks from now. They said they don’t have to service me because I did not buy my Newmar from them ! Unless Newmar lays down stringent rules that all Newmar customers must be serviced immediately or face the consequences of potentially losing the dealership , I would never recommend nor buy Newmar !
- Lloyd Clay, Idaho

2019-07-09 2017 Newmar Ventana LE 3412 View Listings

We were pretty excited about purchasing our first Motorhome and selected the Newmar Company because of it's good reputation. WERE WE MISTAKEN!!!!!!! After using it twice we encountered a broken drivers seat, broken TV antenna, insulating foam on one slide that fell off and it appears a piece is missing, dents in the body, an air diverter box behind the refrigerator that fell apart, a drawer latch incorrectly installed so that the drawer will not stay shut, a piece of trim on the bedroom floor cut to short causing a sharp spot one could cut ones foot on, but the biggest problem and BUYER BEWARE is the cheap flooring that not only dents from the rollers but also lost the surface paint or covering and shows white spots and scratches. After the warranty period the TV that comes up from behind the dining table is off it's track and won't come up without using something to guide it past the box. The part for the drivers seat took almost six weeks to get, and after fighting with "Customer Service" (sic) I was able to take the motorhome to a local RV repair shop and after an act of Congress was able to MOST of the repairs done. The floor seems to be another issue. Depending on who you talk to in Customer Service the floor is NOT, I repeat IS NOT under warranty. I tried to find where it specified that but can't find it. The company did send replacement tiles but now I have to find somebody to do the labor and maybe they'll pay for it and maybe not. The real killer came this morning (July 9, 2019) when a representative told me that "skids" that are used to prevent the floor from being injured and scarred are used to transport the vehicles West of the Mississippi. So they want to prevent messing up the floor BEFORE they sell it but after it is sold tough luck. The skids are not provided and according to the rep the damage to the floor is "NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR". Are you kidding??????????? So, would I recommend buying a Newmar product? Not only NO! but HELL NO!! The motorhome is poorly made. The quality control seems to be nonexistent and the warranty is subject to either loads of phone calls, pictures and fighting with customer service reps or driving back and forth to a dealer regardless of how far they might be from where you live. Again I say, BUYER BEWARE!
- Lawrence Kozlowski, Washington

2018-11-02 2014 Newmar Ventana LE 3849 View Listings

I love the motorhome. I have owned rvs for 40 years and this is the easiest to drive. Don't see any downsides to living in it. The four slides make it feel like a small apartment. I especially like the household refrigerator. Also the TV rises up on an elevator which gives more counter-space if needed. It also has a high definition satellite antenna as well as an over the air television antenna.
- Pat Elam, Louisiana

Verified Owner

2018-06-28 2012 Newmar Ventana LE 3862 View Listings

great road performance. I have used this coach for four years and really enjoyed it. Easy to drive; it does not wear you out thanks to Newmar's steering system. Easy set up when you arrive. I would like a recliner, but.... In-Motion Satellite will only pick up anolog TV. cable at rv parks will provide HD TV.
- Ed Pierce, Oklahoma

2017-04-17 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4044 View Listings

Fantastic RV. Well built, rides and drives really nice. Power Plant, 360 Cummins is adequate, I honestly would prefer a 400 cummins, but other than that it performs well with excellent fuel mileage - around 9.5 mpg. The quality build from Newmar continues to be second to none in a production motor home. Everything worked when we received the unit - nn trips back to the dealer. The cabinetry is up to Newmar's standards and the quality of the products chosen by Newmar are really nice as well. We have never had problems with heating, air conditioning units, slides, leveling jacks, awnings, etc. The electronics are very nice and the livability is very good. We don't care as much for the front dining table, but that is probably a preference on our part. The shower is decent size, I personally don't like the single handle temperature and flow capacity handle, as I do hit it more than I would like when showering - I have told my dealer about this issue - hopefully Newmar will re-evaluate and change in future models. We have been disappointed with the sleep air mattress - I think it is probably very nice for average size people, but it is not a good match for people as heavy as we are. When my wife seats on her side of the dual chamber king bed, it bounces me up! I prefer a memory foam or regular upscale mattress to teh sleep air - even though we paid more for it. This is a problem that can easily be changes - overall I really like the coach and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in full timing or traveling and using it as a second home.
- MICKEY G ENGLAND, Florida