Newmar Ventana LE RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Ventana LE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

TBD from Indiana says:

Have you owned any Newmar Ventana LE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Newmar Ventana LE 3862 View Listings

Purchased new in 2013 and has been in their repair facilities approx. 1/3 of it's life, after every use. Numerous issues were never fixed satisfactorily and as soon as the initial warranty expired, it's pass the buck. Newmar buys everything from vendors and puts it all together but then informs us not their problem. Did not buy to have it in their shops only to have the warranty clock tick with no use and then it expires. Have had 3 other Class A's and this is the worst.
- TBD, Indiana

2018-11-02 2014 Newmar Ventana LE 3849 View Listings

I love the motorhome. I have owned rvs for 40 years and this is the easiest to drive. Don't see any downsides to living in it. The four slides make it feel like a small apartment. I especially like the household refrigerator. Also the TV rises up on an elevator which gives more counter-space if needed. It also has a high definition satellite antenna as well as an over the air television antenna.
- Pat Elam, Louisiana

Verified Owner

2018-06-28 2012 Newmar Ventana LE 3862 View Listings

great road performance. I have used this coach for four years and really enjoyed it. Easy to drive; it does not wear you out thanks to Newmar's steering system. Easy set up when you arrive. I would like a recliner, but.... In-Motion Satellite will only pick up anolog TV. cable at rv parks will provide HD TV.
- Ed Pierce, Oklahoma

2017-04-17 2016 Newmar Ventana LE 4044 View Listings

Fantastic RV. Well built, rides and drives really nice. Power Plant, 360 Cummins is adequate, I honestly would prefer a 400 cummins, but other than that it performs well with excellent fuel mileage - around 9.5 mpg. The quality build from Newmar continues to be second to none in a production motor home. Everything worked when we received the unit - nn trips back to the dealer. The cabinetry is up to Newmar's standards and the quality of the products chosen by Newmar are really nice as well. We have never had problems with heating, air conditioning units, slides, leveling jacks, awnings, etc. The electronics are very nice and the livability is very good. We don't care as much for the front dining table, but that is probably a preference on our part. The shower is decent size, I personally don't like the single handle temperature and flow capacity handle, as I do hit it more than I would like when showering - I have told my dealer about this issue - hopefully Newmar will re-evaluate and change in future models. We have been disappointed with the sleep air mattress - I think it is probably very nice for average size people, but it is not a good match for people as heavy as we are. When my wife seats on her side of the dual chamber king bed, it bounces me up! I prefer a memory foam or regular upscale mattress to teh sleep air - even though we paid more for it. This is a problem that can easily be changes - overall I really like the coach and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in full timing or traveling and using it as a second home.
- MICKEY G ENGLAND, Florida