Newmar Mountain Aire RVs Reviews (37)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Mountain Aire RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lynn Miller from Florida says:

Have you owned any Newmar Mountain Aire RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Newmar Mountain Aire 4005 View Listings

We bought our motorhome, used, in 2012. It was our first motorhome. When we retired and could no longer deduct the pickup truck that we used in our business, we switched from a fifth wheel to a motorhome. Even though we had pulled large fifth wheels there was a learning curve when we started driving a 40 ft. motorhome. We have made 4 major trips from Florida to the Canadian Rockies, Los Angles, Montana and Colorado. On two of these trips we traveled with friends who had a 43 ft. Monaco motorhome that was 5 years newer than our Mountaineer. We never had a problem with our coach. Our friends had air conditioning problems and slides that didn't want to operate. The fit and finish on all the higher end Newmar Products is superb. It is built in Indiana by Amish craftmen that still care about their product. We want to upgrade to a newer and bigger motorhome. We really wouldn't consider anything not made by Newmar.
- Lynn Miller, Florida

2019-06-05 2017 Newmar Mountain Aire 4519 View Listings

My experience with this coach has been excellent. From the purchase process through the process of learning how everything on the coach works and the support from Newmar, I have no complaints. The driveability of the coach and the comfort once parked are so comfortable. Finally, the quality of the workmanship is outstanding. You can feel it the minute you enter the RV.
- Rick Hurley , Virginia

2019-01-23 2006 Newmar Mountain Aire 4304 View Listings

Very Solid coach, great quality and no problems. Family of 5 travelled very comfortably. Spartan Chassis and tag axle dream to drive, cummins engine more than enough giddy up to pass 18 wheelers on any hill.
- Rob Piersielak, New York

2018-11-16 2003 Newmar Mountain Aire 37RLFB View Listings

We special ordered this unit to have additional all comfort features for full time living which we have enjoyed. This unit has been well maintained with many replaced and added appliances. We have traveled most of the US from coast to coast and Gulf to Canada border without any towing problems, dual wheels and disc brakes make for a smooth worry free trip. This is one of the real quality built units with 16 in frames and 19R to 21R insulation.
- Glenn McFerrin, Georgia

2018-10-31 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4018 View Listings

This Newmar is the 4th coach i have owned and by far, the best. The quality and support the company offers is one of the reasons that they survived the slaughter during the last recession. It is a pleasure to drive, has the power and stability to tow my full sized Jeep and all systems are easily accessible and serviceable.
- TJ, Florida

2018-10-16 1996 Newmar Mountain Aire 3755 View Listings

Bought 38 ft gas model in 2006 as a 10 year old, 20,000 mile unit. Was amazed at quality. We have put another 30,000 miles on it and live in it full time 6 months of the year. Very stable on the highway w/ tag axle. Only coach problem has been roof leak due to ten additional years warping in Florida sun (and stripes faded). Eternabond fixed roof. We have had one jack fail and brakes needed repair at 55K miles. The Ford v8 always runs hot even with a new radiator. We up graded the TVs. Lost the antenna & a window awning in a hurricane. All appliances work great @ 22 years. Can't find a replacement we can afford that is as nice.
- Mike Wilson, Florida

2018-09-09 1999 Newmar Mountain Aire 4059 View Listings

Before we purchased our Coach we looked at a lot of other Motorhomes but found none that had the quality of our Newmar Mountain Aire. We are very pleased with our purchase. It drives well and the smoothness of the Slides is second to none
- John Ridders , Oklahoma

2018-08-01 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 38SDKC View Listings

This is the top of the line in 5th wheels! It pulls like a dream with the tandem dully axels, when you have 8 tires on the ground the stability is great. So roomy with the triple slide and the 8' celling it feels like your in your home just a fantastic 5th Wheel! whoever gets this is in for a treat, no other 5th wheel comes close to a Newmar!
- Jeff Blake, Florida

2018-03-14 2006 Newmar Mountain Aire 4309 View Listings

I have owned this RV for 6 years and enjoyed every vacation in it. Once the slides are deployed there is plenty of space to live and/or entertain guests. The side aisle makes the sleeping area more private. I have not driven a Comfort Steer unit but can't see how there would be that much difference as this coach rides really well, the 400 engine offers plenty of torque and the extra tag axle increases the stability quite nicely. My particular coach is equipped with an AquaHot heating system which is a very desirable feature, in my opinion. Both Newmar and Spartan have been very helpful in every instance where I have needed help with regular maintenance and or repairs. I would definitely buy a Newmar product again!
- Daniel, Ontario

2018-02-26 2013 Newmar Mountain Aire 4344 View Listings

We have put over 30,000 miles on our unit (44 states and 7 provinces) and we are delighted with it. Drives nice (we pull an F-150) and lots of room for two. Newmar provides very good customer service.
- Mike Tomlinson, South Dakota

2018-02-24 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 3780 View Listings

This gas RV is powerful and dependable. It is quiet and solid. The unit performs above average at 15 above 0. The heat pumps are great in 80 degree heat. The generator is very effective and easy starting. The slide outs are trouble free. We have no problem pulling our Ford Escape with the very efficient Allison 5 speed transmission.
- Jim Laverdiere , Indiana

2017-12-06 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 View Listings

We have owned this unit since new, traveled and lived in it - What a great coach! This is our second Newmar product, the first was a 5th wheel. Great floor plan, super service and a trip to the factory was fun too.
- Pam Vaughan, California

2017-11-15 2006 Newmar Mountain Aire 4307 View Listings

This motorhome is so stable on the road, that I quit worrying about trucks and side winds. With the independant front suspension, and the smart wheel, driving does not tire me at all. The 2 bathrooms are wonderful, along with the washer and dryer combo, the huge amount of closets and and large basement. With a cargo capacity of over 8000 lbs, we almost carry as much as we have in the house for comfort. We have loved this MH dearly.
- Gilles, Alabama

2017-09-17 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

The one thing that I like about this unit is its ease of driving with the comfort drive system.The other thing is all the many areas of storage.The king bed is tempurpedic.3 slide out trays in basement.Newmarquality
- Earle L Yost III, Colorado

2017-06-10 1997 Newmar Mountain Aire 4003 View Listings

I don`t like the soft fiberglass roof,I can`t understand why don`t make a roof you can walk on.I will not buy a new one.I own the motor home for 9 years, the moho wash nice to drive,but the last years we have many leaks,and need a new roof
- Kurt Ottesen, British Columbia

2017-05-03 2016 Newmar Mountain Aire 4565 View Listings

Big slide problems in the shop for six months and still not correct, Newmar knew dam well they had a problem and let the dealers sell them any way, we bought ours September 1st. 2016 enjoyed it for a month and a half.
- Dave Pierce, Montana

2017-04-19 2016 Newmar Mountain Aire 4565 View Listings

Big slide problems in the shop for six months and still not correct, Newmar knew dam well they had a problem and let the dealers sell them any way, we bought ours September 1st. 2016 enjoyed it for a month and a half, time for class action lawsuit.
- Dave Pierce, Montana

2016-12-08 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4032 View Listings

My wife and I purchased our 2005 Mountain aire 4032 in July,2016 and couldn't be happier than we our with the unit. Everything about it is awesome. The woodwork and overall workmanship in the unit is 2nd to none. Did I mention 9.6 MPG....
- Ed Maina, Florida

2016-05-16 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4301 View Listings

Loved the ride, the style, the high quality carpentry on the interior, the customer support...just about everything. Absolutely love this coach. We've had medical problems, including my wife's severe spinal issues; those attracted us to the smoother, softer ride over our previous Fleetwood product. But we were very pleasantly surprised at the unexpected quality of the unit. It's beautiful.
- Bernie Lahde, California

2016-04-24 2002 Newmar Mountain Aire 4370 View Listings

We have enjoyed this RV. Driving it is a dream. It is very manageable and comfortable. We have liked the fact that the bathroom and bedroom is behind the shower so the front curtains really don't have to be closed for privacy, in fact, we don't close them. While towing, you don't even know you have a tow. This coach has had very few defects that needed to be corrected. It is still a beautiful coach inside and out. When going down the road, you get very very little wind drift. Great ride...
- Bob & Betty Hisaw, Florida

2016-04-15 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 4301 View Listings

The Newmar Mountain Aire is a very nice, quality built motor home. I've found that the three axle rvs drive much better, especially in windy conditions. Interior cabinets are of very good quality compared to other brands. Haven't found anything I don't like, very satisfied with this coach.
- Bill Dengel, Montana

2016-02-13 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

My 2007 Mountain Aire is the best Rv I ever had; I am a general contractor, and when I needed vacation hitting the road with my coach was the best way to relax. Four months ago just before I left for vacation, I both a new coach and like everybody I should have been anxious to hit the road with it, but we took the 2007 Mountain Aire instead why? Because for sure it will give us a stressless ride, we did over 7000 miles without any trouble. We travel with friends that have Prevost Coach ($2,500,000.00) and on hilly terrain they had trouble to follow us. My Mountain Aire 2007 is perfect for somebody who want comfort, reliability, security and most of all vacation free of troubles. Newar, the manufacturer, is only a phone call away, and they always have been there for me. Thanks Newmar for many years of joy!
- Rejean Fortier, Florida

2015-12-17 2007 Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 View Listings

Drives better than a car on Interstates. I sleep better on the air bed than I do at home. A tow vehicle is not even apparent when driving. Should be used for longer stays as opposed to moving every day. A lot of vehicle on small, narrow roads especially if they are twisty.
- Lee Hill, Pennsylvania

2015-06-09 2004 Newmar Mountain Aire 3778 View Listings

This is the best of the 3 previous Newmar products that we have purchased.
- Donald Sekol, Michigan

2015-06-07 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 3778 View Listings

Perfect experience with our very comfortable quality RV doing Big Rig travel with ease. So quiet. We pulled our Ford Explorer without a problem for 10 years. It is now time for the next phase, selling our pride and joy to do a different kind of travel. We will remember it fondly.
- BobTrish, Michigan