Newmar Kountry Star Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (12)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Kountry Star Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mike Shride from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

We have been full timed is this RV for 10 years. It has had only minor issues. It has been easy to drive, keep clean and a pleasure to live in. We did have the fiberglass sides replaced and a repainted. Not Newmar's fault. supplier fault.
- Mike Shride, Florida

2020-11-13 2004 Newmar Kountry Star 3705 View Listings

This 04 Newmar was out first R.V we ever owned. We use it for our business in the summer months and our pleasure in the Fall/early Winter and Spring. We have fell in love with it. We have camped and traveled all over the Eastern part of the U.S. We have found ourselves living just as comfortable in this R.V as our house. It drives like a car. Me and my husband take turns driving and really enjoy traveling in it. I would rate the quality even thought it is a 04 with any other R.V on the market. Any problems that have arrived with it we have repaired with the best practices possible. Never a reman part we always go strictly new OEM Freightliner Parts for the Chassis and Newmar when possible for the Coach. You cannot go wrong with this R.V.
- Trisha Grass, Indiana

2020-08-08 2020 Newmar Kountry Star 4037 View Listings

We purchased in March 2020. Our first trip did result in several electrical problems. We returned to dealerin June, they fixed everything for zero costs. And refilled all fuel tanks. I was impressed with their attitude and professionalism. On my birthday trip now. We really are enjoying our Newmar. We understand it is the cheapest they make the higher quality units must be really special.
- wforster2, Pennsylvania

2019-08-21 2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3720 View Listings

I have owned my Newmar for 9 years and have never been broken down. The systems, A/c /heating, slides, engine, chassis, and interior systems have always been the best. Newmar has great customer service for questions about doing regular maintenance or parts issues.
- Robert, Florida

2019-07-02 2006 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

This is hard to part with but it's time. This has been stored in a temperature controlled garage, when not in use, since day one. No smoke or animals, EVER. Immaculate inside and out. With four slides,it is exceptionally spacious and easy to relax. The engine performs very well on Colorado, Alaska and Pennsylvania's mountains, when towing a vehicle. The in-motion satellite provided great TV reception when traveling throughout the United States. My wife appreciated the built-in oven along with the convection/microwave oven when preparing meals for Newmar Rallys. Belonging to Newmar Kountry Klub was another great benefit to owning this RV!
- Jim Broderick, Pennsylvania

2019-06-04 2007 Newmar Kountry Star 3916 View Listings

We have really loved our Newmar Kountry Star it drives so easy, the floor plan on the 3916 is my favorite and the quality of the coach overall is excellent Every time we have had to call customer service or order a part everyone was so nice.
- Gale , Oklahoma

2019-05-26 2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

Appreciate the high quality of the coach throughout the unit. The Spartan chassis is very nice to drive and feels very smooth going down the road. I consider Newmar to be at the top of the industry with Class units. This is their focus and it shows.
- Sylvan Eash, Indiana

2019-03-03 2008 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

Newmar makes outstanding motor coaches! Our 2008 Kountry Star has significant upgrades, including an electric 50 amp cord reel and an electric water hose reel - these two “extras” save me 5 minutes at both setup and tear down!
- Dr Joseph L Braden, Florida

2019-02-05 2006 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

I have owned this coach for 6 years. Out of the 3 coaches I've owned in 25 years this is by far the best of the 3. It has a fantastic living area that is spacious and comfortable with all the comforts of home. It is well built and solid to last for many years. It would be a great fulltime RV. It has lots of storage inside and out with a full pass thru basement. It is built on a solid Spartan Mountian Master chassis that rides very comfortably. It handles very effortlessly with lot of power to spare from it's Cummins ISL engine and tows my 5000lb truck so well you don't know it was back there. Newmar is fantastic coach builder. When I called them to register myself as the owner I was treated like family. They are always there for customer support. I do most of my own maintenance and with the side radiator it make it easy for the DIY person. I have had only a few problems but they were very minor. All in all I give it a 4 1/2 stars for a mid range diesel pusher.
- Craig, California

2019-02-01 2008 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 View Listings

Great 40-foot diesel pusher, with a layout including improvements with Flat LED TV, leather couch, large king bed, with washer/dryer combo. 4 slideouts, outside awnings, electric, and many more extra storage, outside TV,
- Michael Halprin, Nevada

2018-09-20 2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3909 View Listings

This is been a wonderful coach for us! Newmar makes the finest, well-built and luxurious motorhomes in the world! This is one of its more popular models ! We have owned this particular RV for the last two years and have driven it over 12,000 miles with very little issues !
- Robert H Hoekstra, Florida

2018-08-26 2001 Newmar Kountry Star 3647 View Listings

This is an excellent condition RV for the year. The floor plan is great. It drives well and we pull a car dolly behind. here are no cracks or pits in the windshield. Everything works on it. We have enjoyed using this RV.
- Paul & Deb Segner, Nebraska