Newmar Kountry Aire RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Kountry Aire RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Owner from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Newmar Kountry Aire RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Newmar Kountry Aire 37KSCS View Listings

This RV is my 4th. By far Newmar is an exceptional brand, the company stands behind their product. Quality, fit & finish cannot be compared with lower priced 5th wheels. Handles all climates and tows like a dream. Storage in this unit is exceptional. This 5th wheel is equal to my last Motor Coach which was a Country Coach. Well built/cream of the crop.
- Owner, Georgia

2017-11-14 2012 Newmar Kountry Aire 37KSCS View Listings

This is my second Newmar fifth wheel and I absolutely love the manufacturer. We have always had good support. We travel about 9 months or of the year and or fifth wheel is our home away from home. When traveling, it pulls fantastically with our Ford F-350.
- John Williams, Texas

2016-10-07 2005 Newmar Kountry Aire 3810 View Listings

Loved this motorhome. Very few problems right from the start until now. Very sorry we cannot travel any more. An excellent choice for extended travel or full timing. Lots of storage and carrying capacity.
- jack hosken, Wisconsin

2015-09-03 2006 Newmar Kountry Aire 37KSWB View Listings

Great quality from Newmar, good division of space Tonnes of storage, more than I've seen from any Other manufacturers, even a closet at the door for your coat. With dually wheels, tows like a dream, no worries about flat tires here. Newmar support is very good.
- Tom, British Columbia