Newmar Essex RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar Essex RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James lemons from Texas says:

Have you owned any Newmar Essex RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Newmar Essex 4502 View Listings

Over the years I've had many rvs They all have had good / challenging aspects The Newmar Essex has been our favorite by far The quality & craftsmanship exceeds anything we've seen or even heard others talk about & when or if there's a issue Newmar has always stood behind their product Especially when many others were gone They were there & doing business as usual for them A real stand out RV & company
- James lemons, Texas

2019-11-30 2014 Newmar Essex 4553 View Listings

I have owned 6 coaches. 2 Monacos (Diplomat & Windsor), 1 American (Tradition), and 3 Newmars (Dutch Star, Mountain Aire & Essex). They are all good coaches. The Essex is the by far the superior in all categories (chassis, electronics, driving comfort, etc).
- Schelly D Doise, Louisiana

2019-06-02 2005 Newmar Essex 4503 Westminster View Listings

Our 2005 Newmar Essex has been a great 1st time RV for us. I’m so happy we did our due diligence on researching the kind we wanted to purchase. We’ve taken 2 long trips in it, Alaska & Florida. If our retirement plans hadn’t changed we would be keeping this beautiful coach.
- Tama, Washington

2019-04-23 2006 Newmar Essex 4503 View Listings

My husband & I have owned several very nice coaches. The Essex has been by far the overall best. Luxury, comfort, ease of driving & set up on camp site. No worry about LP GAS. Total electric. Automatic push button operates most every component. My husband has back problems so the cafe basement doors are very easy for him. I really like the basement refrigerator/ freezer, provides extra space when needed & the built in central vacuum is a dream. Our friends liked our coach so much that they also bought an Essex.
- Patricia E. Frazier, Alabama

2019-03-13 2015 Newmar Essex 4503 View Listings

Love everything about Newmar. They let their employees use their coaches plus ask input from owners to make this the most user friendly coach on the road. Every detail to quality from soft leather on furniture to the tight firing, easy close cabinetry to ceramic tile floor to open yet private floor plan. There is nothing I would change on this coach!
- Wendy, Texas

2018-12-22 2004 Newmar Essex 4502 View Listings

We full timed in our essex for a year most of the time was in central Ohio. We loved our time in it even the winter months we stayed nice on warm, even then the other campers around us was freezing up. The newmar essex is truly a four season coach. The craftsmanship of the amish is seen throughout this luxury coach.
- Jim Perry, Florida

2017-11-29 2007 Newmar Essex 4502 View Listings

We have owned several campers before we bought this Motor Home. It is by far the best built and the best equipt I have seen. It drives, with comfort drive, unbelievably easy and is the most comfortable unit I have ever traveled in. It was built to live in for extended periods of time and has more storage than you can use. The lighting system is excellent and the back lighting is better than any other I have seen. The Newmar quality in unsurpassed and this unit makes you feel you are in a luxury apartment, it is so big and open inside. The storage underneath is very easy to access with the slide trays and large doors. The generator is far bigger than any I have seen, and will power everything with ease. The unit tows a vehicle very easily and you never know it is back there, unless you back up.
- Nelson Whitt, Ohio

2017-05-05 2006 Newmar Essex 4503 View Listings

WE have been full timing since 2008 in a very livable motorhome. I personally cleaned & shined , changed oil & filters to maintained this beautiful RV. All of my friends complimented me on how well I cared for it. I hope the new owner cares the same way I did. It should last a long time. And I wish the owner GOOD LUCK!
- Roland Talbot, Louisiana

2017-04-07 2004 Newmar Essex 4502 View Listings

Very clean, well maintained Essex 4502. Loaded with every option offered by Newmar. The tow vehicle has matching paint and is fully loaded. Blue Ox tow included in package. Lot 37 HHI MCR $72,000 makes this a turnkey sale. Just show up and stay or getaway.
- Edward Walker, South Carolina

2017-03-20 2007 Newmar Essex 4502 Somerset View Listings

Let me start with I have own and used some where around 15 to 20 diesel coaches, lost count and this one accedes most of them, like basement storage, less driver fatigue that's a big one, and it is the longest one to date, does everything we ask of it. Lots of upstairs storage also. Handles well, just a well rounded unit. No coach is perfect but there is a lot of Positives with the Essex.
- Mr, North Carolina