Newell RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newell RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dave Ramsey from Florida says:

Have you owned any Newell RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1997 Newell Newell 450 View Listings

Great coach lots of quality details, Crome valve cover,turbo pipes and manifold. Brass hi end fixtures and door handles. Great live aboard with walk in closet and lots of storage inside and out. Efficient hot water heat (Aqua heat) after 18 years coach looks almost new due to hi quality materials and paint used in manufacture and of course unsurpassed smooth ride and handling. Perhaps the best feature is the factory support. Can't say enough, there is also a forum of Newell owners on line sharing tips, experiences, upgrades and regional places to take your coach for service NOTHING LIKE A NEWELL
- Dave Ramsey , Florida

2018-11-13 2002 Newell Newell 450 View Listings

This coach had been a dream come true. We sold our 2015 Entegra Anthem so that we could purchase this unit. Don't get me wrong, we loved the Anthem but I have always wanted a Newell. We love the ride and drive of this coach. I can't say enough about the quality of build and fit and finish. We particularly love the large windows. The views are amazing. I get .3 MPG more out of this than I did the Entegra with a 450hp vs this having a 500hp. You can really feel the weight difference with this being about 10K heavier she rides like a dream. Not nearly as affected by the wind. She tows our SUV as if there is nothing back there and has a surprisingly good turning radius. I really can't say enough about how great this coach is and must confess we are sad to see her go.
- Don Martin, Michigan

2018-10-15 2011 Newell Newell P2000i View Listings

I've owned/built 2 Newell coaches. In my opinion, as a 40 year Rv owner, they are among the finest money can buy. The customer service is the model of excellence. The company truly takes pride in their product and stands behind it. The space inside a Newell is unmatched. If you want a great Rv experience, look no further. Get one, you won't be disappointed!
- Mark , California

2016-05-23 2004 Newell Newell 2000i View Listings

Newell. Everywhere we go people stand outside our coach and ask if they can have a tour of the inside. One word out of everyone's mouth… "VEGAS" We have a SHOW COACH built by the owner of Newell himself as she's a work of art. We are in love.
- Jessie Newell, Oregon

2015-07-08 2010 Newell Newell 450 View Listings

Nothing is more livable and driveable than a Newell.
- Sydney Horn, Louisiana

2014-12-29 2005 Newell Newell 450 View Listings

Have owned two Newell motor homes. Researched the industry before I bought an RV. Interviewed owners of the top line of motor homes, Newell was rated the highest among satisfaction and service! The Newell is expensive and that is my choice of motor homes. The Newell is custom designed and manufactured to the owner's specifications. Like an architecturally designed home, each Newell is one of a kind. I especially like the steerable tag axle. After the sale service is the very best. Newell answers your calls 24 hours. Emergency service is available anywhere in the nation through their network. Believe me, if you own a motor home, even the expensive Mewell, you will have need for service...even emergency service! am a satisfied Newell customer with a 2005 Newell for sale!
- Mack Harbour, Arkansas