National RV Sea Breeze LX Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with National RV Sea Breeze LX RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kenneth Howell from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8360 View Listings

This Sea Breeze LX Has been has been and still is a very good RV. In the 14 years I have owned it there have been only 3 minor problems, starter, air conditioner compressor, and belt replacement for power steering. All normal service has been completed. My wife and I have enjoyed the RV and have visited all 48 continental states. For the last 11 years we have taken it to Florida to spend part of the winter. The Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 is in very good condition with only 64000 miles. There have been no mechanical problems in the 15 years I have owned it. The only reason for the low warranty/support is National RV went out of business 2 years after I purchased it.
- Kenneth Howell, Texas

2020-09-03 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8321LX View Listings

This is a wonderful, fun and easy to drive RV. I completed a 4,700 mile trip from Tucson to the Upper peninsula of Michigan this past July and the RV performed flawlessly. It is very livable and comfortable as I lived in it for 2 years prior. Willing to negotiate on price as I have purchased a new home.
- Gregory Williams, Arizona

2020-08-19 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 View Listings

We wanted something that I could drive I am the wife we had a fifth wheel toy hauler but I couldn’t or wouldn’t drive it. I love going to the beach on weekends with my friends we’re trying to save his between class and class he found this one owner seabreeze my husband liked it because of the quality the engine. You can tell the difference in the quality of the cabinets even the vehicle itself even compared to brand new RV’s. We were going to buy unless I could drive it so I did the test drive surprised that I drove a 35 foot I have since taken it on lease for a beach weekend trips by myself with the girls we did state coach one year just loved it love you huge bathroom and shower in separate toilet area. The only thing it really needs the TVs to be upgraded to new TVs it was a one owner so we like that still have all the original paperwork and books it was kept in a garage you can tell by the exterior paint job and condition window treatments are brand new so does the upholstery.
- Donna Whyel, California

2019-08-05 2005 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 View Listings

Very roomy and clean. Huge basement storage, lots of inside storage as well. Floor plan is the best I've seen, makes it as big as a house when all three slides are out. Bed has night stands on each side with a big storage area underneath. Kitchen has a large microwave/convection oven that works great and a convenient large slide in spice door.
- Vicki Lytle, California

2018-01-12 2002 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8311 View Listings

We have had no problems with our sea breeze other than the corian counter top getting a crack in it. I’m assuming it’s from stress. Our RV has a push out that includes the kitchen, so I think that maybe that’s the cause. We have noticed that this seems to be a common occurrence with this model. It doesn’t effect the functionality of it, it’s just cracked. After going to an RV show this year (2018), we have noticed that the new RV’s have lost the idea that people want a quality RV. We all don’t want an RV that’s made of flake board and fake paper backsplashs. National is a good quality manufacturer. Too bad they went under in 2008.
- Ken, South Carolina

2017-02-09 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8321 View Listings

We have taken this RV all the way up to New England, across to Idaho down through the mid-west, across the lower states and home again to Florida. Except for pebbles from road construction resulting in cracked windshields a couple of times, it has been a wonder to travel in. We don't mind campsites with no electricity because the generator runs smooth and is not loud at all, very quiet. We like roughing it, so to speak, in our RV. As long as it will fit in the space, we are there.
- Nick Gardner, Florida

2016-08-23 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8360 View Listings

I purchased this RV new and have had no serious mechanical problems. Had break buddy, etc
- Kenneth Howell (Owner), Texas