National RV Sea Breeze LX RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with National RV Sea Breeze LX RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kenneth Howell from Texas says:

Have you owned any National RV Sea Breeze LX RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8360 View Listings

This Sea Breeze LX Has been has been and still is a very good RV. In the 14 years I have owned it there have been only 3 minor problems, starter, air conditioner compressor, and belt replacement for power steering. All normal service has been completed. My wife and I have enjoyed the RV and have visited all 48 continental states. For the last 11 years we have taken it to Florida to spend part of the winter. The Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 is in very good condition with only 64000 miles. There have been no mechanical problems in the 15 years I have owned it. The only reason for the low warranty/support is National RV went out of business 2 years after I purchased it.
- Kenneth Howell, Texas

2019-08-05 2005 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8341 View Listings

Very roomy and clean. Huge basement storage, lots of inside storage as well. Floor plan is the best I've seen, makes it as big as a house when all three slides are out. Bed has night stands on each side with a big storage area underneath. Kitchen has a large microwave/convection oven that works great and a convenient large slide in spice door.
- Vicki Lytle, California

2018-01-12 2002 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8311 View Listings

We have had no problems with our sea breeze other than the corian counter top getting a crack in it. I’m assuming it’s from stress. Our RV has a push out that includes the kitchen, so I think that maybe that’s the cause. We have noticed that this seems to be a common occurrence with this model. It doesn’t effect the functionality of it, it’s just cracked. After going to an RV show this year (2018), we have noticed that the new RV’s have lost the idea that people want a quality RV. We all don’t want an RV that’s made of flake board and fake paper backsplashs. National is a good quality manufacturer. Too bad they went under in 2008.
- Ken, South Carolina

2017-02-09 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8321 View Listings

We have taken this RV all the way up to New England, across to Idaho down through the mid-west, across the lower states and home again to Florida. Except for pebbles from road construction resulting in cracked windshields a couple of times, it has been a wonder to travel in. We don't mind campsites with no electricity because the generator runs smooth and is not loud at all, very quiet. We like roughing it, so to speak, in our RV. As long as it will fit in the space, we are there.
- Nick Gardner, Florida

2016-08-23 2004 National RV Sea Breeze LX 8360 View Listings

I purchased this RV new and have had no serious mechanical problems. Had break buddy, etc
- Kenneth Howell (Owner), Texas