Monaco Signature RVs Reviews (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Monaco Signature RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim Carroll from New York says:

Have you owned any Monaco Signature RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Monaco Signature CASTLE IV View Listings

I went down in mid to late March 2019 and looked at this unit. It appeared to have transmission leak, appeared to have leaks in roof. Scratches on pass. side luggage door, latch didn't work either,the one in front of drive wheels. Chinese tires.Roof looked like it needed to be resealed. If it didn't have these issues would be nice. Pleasant folks. But not what I want to get involved in.
- Jim Carroll, New York

2019-09-03 2003 Monaco Signature 43 Supreme View Listings

This coach is warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm outside. It is "built solid" with quality materials and insulated well. Every system works perfectly and has been well maintained. We have loved our "winter home" and wouldn't be selling if life hadn't taken the turn that it has. This is a perfect home for a family that wants to travel safely and comfortably. The kitchen offers all the modern aspects of your home kitchen; brand new, large residential fridge, induction stove, brand new dishwasher and more. Our coach is clean with no smokers or pets. All the windows are clear
- Deb Roberts, New York

2019-08-31 2018 Monaco Signature 40J View Listings

This has been by far the best driving worst RV I have ever owned... I am so sick of the factory and their none support of its owners I picked up this coach in 11-18 and since then it has been in the shop for over 6 months now the factory has done substandard work to fix a recall so the dealership is trying to make it right only leaving me with out a coach longer. When I asked the factory to e-mail me all the warranty service notes and they said they cant ? How could this be it's a email or do they not want the records out so others can see that they have this many issues on a higher level coach. All I keep hearing is I dont know and I think we have it pinned down you should be good to go soon as we get the next part put in but the factory is holding up sending it. Why are warranty parts not sent next day air and over night freight service. And if they dont trust the dealerships they have doing the work why dont they send a driver to pick the coachs up and fix them. Its warranty.... no they want you to take the time and money to bring it to them when they have the time to fix it at your expense with out reimbursement for time loss or fuel. There should be a auto full refund for all loss to customers/owners of RV's that have more than 3-4 months of service in the first year of purchase. Any one who wants to talk about this can email me with any questions about this.
- sv4company, Michigan

2019-07-18 2006 Monaco Signature Castle View Listings

We have enjoyed our 2006 Monaco Signature 45 feet long for the last 12 years. We purchased it brand new from the company and picked it up at the factory in Oregon. It is a luxury coach with all the extras. People notice this when they see it and a lot of them tell us what a great motorhome we have. It is equipped with three air conditioners on the roof plus dash air conditioning, It has 4 slides, 12,500 watt generator, stacked washer/dryer, aqua hot heating, air leveling system and a bunch more.
- Rob Wilson, California

2017-11-28 1994 Monaco Signature 340RL View Listings

This coach is now 23 years old and still like new. Solid. No squeaky noises going down the road. All the furniture is original and still in great shape. Floors have been redone but not much else. Floor plan is well thought out and very useable.
- Kimberly, Michigan

2017-06-18 2001 Monaco Signature Chateau View Listings

Great coach. Air suspention makes for a smooth ride. It "floats" down the highway. With the 500hp cummins you can tow anything and not enen know it was back there. 2001 was probably one of Monacos best years for making a coach.
- Mark Mikolaicxic, Michigan

2017-06-18 2001 Monaco Signature Chateau View Listings

- Mark Mikolaicxic, Michigan

2017-06-12 2005 Monaco Signature Commander IV View Listings

Very comfortable, plenty of room with the 4 slides, entertainment center is fantastic with 40" TV, Direct tv auto tracking satellite. Easy to drive once you put in a few miles. Best to have another person with you when backing into spaces. I would highly advise anyone thinking about RVing to try this one out,
- Roger Hurst, Florida

2017-02-06 2007 Monaco Signature Commander IV View Listings

This coach is my 3rd large coach (over 40 feet) and it has been by far the best driving and handling coach. I have enjoyed every trip ever taken in it and never have had any major issues. It has been a joy to own and and only selling because wife refuses to drive it so I have to get something smaller for her. Most of our trips were spent driving and staying short stays in many campgrounds. This coach is perfect for that as it takes longer to disconnect your towed vehicle than it does to put out slides and make hook-ups. Great for long term living as well as it is very roomy with approx. 400 sq. ft. of living space and lots of storage both in and outside of coach.
- Jeff, California

2016-05-13 1998 Monaco Signature classic 45 View Listings

The Signature by Monoco is top of line with quality, ride, stoping and reliablity. My coach is 16 years old and is still as tight and quit as new. The ride is fantastic, the performance great and solid wood cabinets and like new. Corin counter top show no wear and no cracks. This is an expensive coach but it is at great buy. Over the years nothing major has gone wrong just the little things that pop-up now and then. My wife loves the layout and we find it great for traveling. We never stayed more than 2 weeks in the coach so I don't no if it would make and good coach to live in for extended period. I would buy a Monaco coach again.
- George Burns, Michigan