Monaco Dynasty

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Monaco Dynasty RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom Emge from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1997 Monaco Dynasty Dutchess View Listings

This is my 3rd RV and 1st diesel pusher. I will never go back to a gas powered RV again. Its not just the power of the diesel. The diesel platform allows the manufacturer to build a much heavier, quality, structure using home type ammenities like Ceramic floors, thick padded carpet and solid surface counter tops. Solid wood cabinets and doors, dual pane windows, no squeeks and rattles. My first 2 gas powered RV's were worn out at 75,000 miles. This Monaco hasn't aged a bit. I love the roadmaster chassis ride, power of a Cummins 8.3L diesel, 22.5" wheels allow the tires to never be overloaded. Solid feel when driving. Monaco builds a quality RV. The attention to detail in the plumbing and wiring systems is second to none. 3 remote generator start buttons, 2 water pump switches, electric and lpg water heater, Central thermostat for both roof A/c's / heatpumps and furnace with 2 zones. This RV has really held up well.
- Tom Emge, California

2021-09-24 2009 Monaco Dynasty Squire IV View Listings

I purchased this RV in 2015, it had very low mileage on it when I purchased it and I really have not had any problems with it at all, small things that required normal maintenance, but to date everything still works great. It just is not going to be used much anymore as I purchased a lake house. Thus no need to keep it.
- John Joseph Cassidy, Alberta

2021-06-10 2003 Monaco Dynasty Bishop View Listings

Best Rv ever made is what several Rv people told me and it’s true. The quality of this Rv is outstanding. They don’t make them like this anymore. Everything is solid and the workmanship is top notch. Quality through and through. Was in the Road 9 months with 3 dogs and it was very comfortable and homey
- Tara Munson, Oregon

2021-06-04 2005 Monaco Dynasty 42 Diamond IV View Listings

Recently test drove a Dynasty 42'2005 diesel motorhome and loved it.The ride was amazing not to mention the beauty.I am disabled and can never see myself being able to afford it but what a thrill. If I had the 94,000 it would be on the road with my wife and myself.Enjoy guys you are only here a short time.
- Charles Craig Cruthirds, Arizona

2021-04-01 2016 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

My wife and I RV'd full time for two and a half years in this same model and visited all 48 states. Both of us shared driving and found it easy even in heavy city traffic. We particularly liked the chassis air bag system as it keeps the coach level and makes the ride enjoyable. The 600 horsepower engine made mountain driving like driving up hills. This is the same floor plan we had and it is very nice and roomy. Can't say enough about this model RV. We always got compliments on it everywhere we went.
- Jim Allen, Kentucky

2021-03-10 2016 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

My wife and I had this very same model for three years and loved it. We would still have it but I had to have back surgery and now cannot walk very well. During the time we owned this great RV, we made several trips that were two months or longer and found we could easily live full time in this coach as it has everything we could wish for. As the ad states, pure luxury in every aspect.
- Sam Kehaul, Georgia

2020-10-24 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

After alot of research and having owned 2 other Monaco motorhomes, I was looking to upgrade. I stumbled across a 2012 Dynasty and everyone told me I need to get newer. I then found this coach. While I am being told it's not a "true" Monaco coach, I am completely satisfied with everything about this coach. I did alot of researh and looked at everything online that I could. I saw some people that were not pleased with theirs, but I found one review that changed my mind. I am so glad that I purchased this amazing motorhome!! We just finished a 4 state road trip and I had prople driving up next to me giving me the "thumbs up" Wow! this has never happened with any other coach I have owned. I am not going to say it's trouble free, EVERY COACH HAS ISSUES! my biggest issue is that all the electric blinds dont always work flawlessly! Lol what a problem!! One other thing is that my wife never got excited about the other coaches we have owned but this one she says every day how much she likes it! Thanks Monaco and REV group for building a great product!
- Rusty russell, California

2020-09-26 1992 Monaco Dynasty 40 View Listings

Incredible quality, the coach is 28 years old and still going strong. Cabinets are solid oak and still tight and functional. The chassis drives incredible. The Road Master chassis is a great design and remains basically the same today. The 8.3 turbo Cummins is an outstanding engine. When it is time to upgrade another Monaco product is definitely in our future!
- Lon, California

2020-09-03 2008 Monaco Dynasty Nottingham View Listings

Glamping at it's finest. Built to last, often mistaken for new. Between the interior comforts and superior design you can go unhooked comfortably or hangout plugged in wherever the road goes. Tons of storage in and below, huge black and gray tanks, fuel tank gets you half way across country. Great refrigerator, convection oven, propane cooktop, huge tank. Select Comfort King bed, fantastic sleeping pull out. Tires, batteries, engine, chassis, Aqua Hot, and generator service all fresh. 3 new A/C/Heat Pumps. Many extras. 1 year Warranty.
- Cs_nelms, Arizona

2020-08-21 2008 Monaco Dynasty 42 Diamond IV View Listings

We traveled across many months of highway in our Monaco, we have wintered in the south several years staying for several months very comfortably. The solid quality in workmanship in this rig is hard to beat. The solid wood oak trim is beautiful, none of that plastic fake trim. It has 4 slides that when open give so much floor space, it was comfortable to entertain guests and on occasion include extra family members to join us on vacations. There is more than enough room comfortably move through the coach when all sides are pulled in for highway travel. The central vac system makes cleaning so easy and convenient, having washer and dryer on board was essential at times on the road when there were no laundrymats in remote locations. But most important, riding the roads, weather it was highways, back country roads, or city expressways, this motorhome handles with easy, smooth ride, quiet. Even tight spots were easier to navigate than our other class B+ motorhome. The water system is outstanding, always enough hot water, great filtration system to make our water system safe. Even in cold weather, this aqua hot heating system kept us warm and the floors comfortable. The storage space in this motorhome is plentiful, we had enough room to store several seasons of clothing to take with us, every essential living supplies that we would need and not have to stop very often to replenish. There is so much storage space that we never even used all of the cupboards or underneath bins. The diesel engine has fabulous power, going through mountains, major highways, or anything we faced, we never worried that we couldn't handle the grade even with a tow vehicle. The large fuel tanks allowed for longer road travel times without the need to stop for refueling. The airbag leveling system made it a breeze to set up camp even in the most uneven campsite locations. Also the airbag system provides the smoothest ride going down the highway, it feels almost as if you are sitting in your easy chair in your living room. The video camera system allows the driver to keep a close eye on the traffic on both sides of the motorhome as well in the rear that allows safe lane changes as well as ease in parking and backing up. All of the windows provides great lighting as well as optimal views of the country as you travel the country and when you are stationary, you have plenty of light, fresh air windows and ceiling vent fans to keep comfortable and enjoy the whole RV experience. The master bedroom with the queen size bed has bedside windows to provide fresh air as well as to be able to safely keep an eye on what is going on outside around your rig along with the bedside security camera monitor that you can view all sides of the motorhome without having to go outside to check on anything questionable when you are in an unfamiliar location. The power window shade provide protection for your vision from the sun when it gets to a level that is in your eyes to provide better driving ability. The motorized entry steps provide easy entry and exit along with the lighted handrails both inside the motorhome and one light handrail on the outside. Makes it easy to find your grab bars in the dark for safety. So, as much as we absolutely love our motorhome, We hate to give her up, we are at a time for a new phase in life which predicts less travel time for us. It is time to let another family enjoy this beautiful rig and all of the experiences that come with comfortable travel to see this beautiful country of ours. She has many, many more miles to go and lots of power. This chassis and engine will outlast and outrun and get you to every destination of your dreams that you can go by highway or back roads.
- Sandra Stone, Michigan

2020-07-13 1997 Monaco Dynasty View Listings

1997 Monaco Dynasty . 40 foot long . Cummins diesel engine, 74 k millage. Engine and gear are in excellent condition , body need paint . There is a new split system inverter air conditioner in salon, new Coleman inverter air conditioner in bedroom. Need 20 amps only. 1 slide, regular generator 6000 watt. Regular refrigerator ( not rv refrigerator) No leaking anywhere . I am ready to exchange this bus for truck camper or travel trailer. Clean title.
- Eugene, Pennsylvania

2020-07-07 2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV View Listings

The Monaco product , up until March 2009, was known to be one of the top Manufacturers of High Line Diesel Pushers. The Dynasty level was number three from Monaco’s Top. The Renaissance IV , quad slide , bath and a half was one of their most popular floor plans. Great livability for full time use and plenty of power .
- Bob Cotney, California

2020-07-02 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

It was an awesome RV the horse power is amazing the drive the qualities of finish it was the best experience ever after my retirement We traveled all over the country it has everything from heated floors power slide trays it is just the best thing I've ever driven in my life and I am really amazed how great it was
- Steve , California

2020-06-27 1996 Monaco Dynasty Baron View Listings

1996 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome . 40 foot long . Cummins diesel engine, 74 k millage. Engine and gear are in excellent condition , body fare condition . There is a new split system air conditioner in salon, new Coleman air conditioner in bedroom. No leaking anywhere . Needs paint job. I am ready to exchange this bus for truck camper, travel trailer, or pickup truck .
- Eugene Kalendar, Pennsylvania

2020-01-01 2008 Monaco Dynasty Squire IV View Listings

This is 1 plush motor home. They don’t build them like this anyway! Has all the bells and whistles. I have owned for 3 years and have decided to buy park model. I’m right now located Rv park in Buckeye az thru March and than will return home to Minnesota.
- Nathan Bode, Minnesota

2019-08-05 2005 Monaco Dynasty 40PDQ View Listings

We thoroughly enjoyed our RV not only for destination travel but the experiences in getting there in sincere comfort. Unfortunately, for us the time has come that we can no longer travel. There are so many opportunities for overnight stay all across the US. We even were able to stay a few places that were available at no cost. The friends you meet RVing are also there for you. I only wish we could continue our travels with the RV.
- HENDERSON, California

2018-09-27 2009 Monaco Dynasty Yorkshire IV View Listings

Clearly the best bang for the bucks in all MH. Nothing compares (Even today) with the fit, finish, handling, power and the space in the bays. Nowhere can you find 500HP with 1550 ft/lbs of torque with 4 wheel disc brakes supported by 10 airbags and 10 shocks. It pulls, drives and brakes superbly! The cabinetry is all hardwood (Cherry) and the finish is awesome! Add the convenience of auto air leveling. It takes less than 1 minute to arrive at the spot and level it. Dumping the black and grey water is done easily with the Sanicon system. Another advantage is not having to play with the DPF and Urea, plus the fact that it's not all electronic like the newer ones. I like the fact that tmy gauges are analog and are easy to read. It has a lot less things to break! My only problem is: if I would total this MH it would cost me over $1M to replace it. So I keep it away from the ditches and take good care of it... Of course, I rate manufacturer support and warranty as high since it's out of warranty but the operator's manual is a lot better than what is provided by the actual manufacturers and the coach was delivered with all the wiring diagrams ( A big plus). Also, looking at the lack of quality control on the newer coaches, I prefer to not have any warranty but a lot of money to repair what breaks, the way I want it to be repaired!!!
- M. Galarneau , Quebec

2018-07-28 2002 Monaco Dynasty Princess View Listings

Monaco Dynasty has the best ride and comfort for any coach below $500,000. The quality of construction with steel frame over driver and passenger and aluminium for the rest of the coach gives integrity to the structure and reduces rot and water damage. The finish of the exterior is a mirror finish with no orange peel look like so many other coaches. The Roadmaster S-Series Chassis with 10 air bags is comfortable and stable. The interior finish in cherry is beautiful and elegant. This coach is beautiful inside and out.
- Frank Sylves, Florida

2018-05-27 2005 Monaco Dynasty Platinum III View Listings

We love our Monaco Dynasty. We have traveled for extended periods of time enjoying dry camping using our 8 solar panels! We live normally and do not need to run our generator. The shower is large, and there are two bathroom sinks which makes it so convenient and easy for both my husband and myself. It drives very smooth because of the 8 airbags, is put together very strong, and even though it is a 2005, it does not have rattles! My husband loves the 400 Cummins and the engine brake for the mountains, and the tag axle for tighter turns! We are truly impressed. We would definitely buy another Monaco Dynasty if we were in the market! Great Coach!
- Kendra Keiscome, Idaho

2018-04-30 2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV View Listings

Lovin’ our Dynasty. More like a home that an RV. Roadmaster chassis, Cummins 425 ISL engine, and 10 airbags makes this coach a dream to drive. ‘Gotta watch your speed because it’s so smooth. The floor plan is very spacious and I love the stone floors through-out the unit except for the bedroom. The bath and a half makes it easy to accommodate guests without sacrificing privacy. Conveniences like central vac and Aqua Hot completes this coach.
- Brenda W., Michigan

2018-04-10 2001 Monaco Dynasty Regent View Listings

Very comfortable motorhome, with the aqua hot system you never run out of hot water. It can run off diesel or electric. Nice open floor plan, lovely corian countertops with corian double sink in the kitchen and single sink in bath. Love the roomy shower. The toilet area is in a room by itself giving you plenty of privacy. Tows our Ford Edge great and the steering system we installed makes driving a pleasure. Plenty of storage inside as well as the compartments underneath. Dinette has extra leaf in the table with 4 chairs, 2 of them fold for storage. Plenty of closet and drawer space. The combination washer/dryer works very well. All the comforts of home with 2 flat screen tv’s , Bose surround system with 6 cd changer, move-n-go satellite and satellite radio in dash. Very well maintained motorhome and in great shape for its age. We have added a lot of options like new shocks, Samsung house refrigerator, new hd tv antenna, new radiator, fairly new tires, 3 new air conditioner covers, everything works really well and ready to go.
- Gary Porter, Kansas

2017-10-05 2015 Monaco Dynasty 45P View Listings

We purchased our coach new and picked it up at the Monaco / REV factory in Elkhart, IN. We live full time in the coach and travel thruout the USA and Canada. We tow a Cheve 1500 pickup as our trailer and toad. The warranty/ out of warranty service centers in both Coburg, OR and Elkhart, IN have been great help and have knowledgeable personnel. They have completed many changes in our custom cabinets and shelves.
- Guy C Alexander, Alabama

2017-01-04 2005 Monaco Dynasty Countess III View Listings

Class A diesel motorhomes are the top of the motorhome rating. The Monaco brand is also very highly regarded. In my opinion from experience in other brands and years, the Monaco in the years 2003 to 2008 were the best built and most reliable of any of their products. My 2005 is solid, quiet, and drives very nicely and easily down the highway with no squeaks or rattles and virtually no wind or road noise. The Tag Axle adds additional weight carrying capability along with increased stability and stopping power because of the extra set of brakes and tires on the ground. It's comfortable on long drives and extremely pleasant while parked and camping. With all the comfort of home in a remote campsite.... what could be nicer? There are quite a few systems on the RV that require occasional maintenance and upkeep but very reliable for the most part, all things considered.
- James LaMonica , Oregon

2016-12-20 2000 Monaco Dynasty King View Listings

The overall quality of construction is excellent. The Dynasty is far superior to the Windsor and is comparible to the Signature minus a few bells and whistles. The chassis construction is second to none in my opinion. This applies to the model year listed and I have no idea if the newer models are equally built since the company has gone bankrupt several times. Their customer service is also second to none.
- Brian Estes, Florida

2016-12-15 2008 Monaco Dynasty YORKSHIRE IV View Listings

QUALITY & LUXURY BUILT TO LAST! Spacious 45' bath and a half, Ralph Lauren Landsdown II Edition, Monaco Dynasty Yorkshire IV. The 500hp Cummins ISL diesel pusher, with 4000 Series Alison Transmission, easily provides more than enough towing power & torque for the optionally equipped 15,000 lb. hitch. Riding a top of its RoadMaster S-Series, Air Ride Chassis you'll find quality and luxury ahead of its time. Loaded with many other standard and optional features still not available on modern coaches today. Anything that could possibly be accomplished by the push of a button, DOES!!! Exceptionally large storage space both in and out.
- John E Nevins, Florida