Monaco Camelot RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Monaco Camelot RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Richard Hyman from Oregon says:

Have you owned any Monaco Camelot RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2006 Monaco Camelot 40PST View Listings

I need to explain that this coach is a 40PLT. The information on drop down menu does not list this coach by model.We found this coach perfect for us. It drives great with good power and decent milage. The living area is spacious and plus. Very user friendly. The kitchen is great, large shower, a lot of storage, and an outrageous room with a recliner and a computer desk. We have upgraded the tvs and entertainment center. We even upgraded the outside tv. The basement storage with pass through bins and pull out makes it easy to bring all we need for extended traveling. I can't over exaggerate this beautiful and functional motor home.
- Richard Hyman, Oregon

2019-05-23 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ View Listings

We ordered it built to our specs.it took 8 month to build.all the latest innovations were included. Its still the best looking coach on the road. We full timed for 2 years. My wife.had no trouble driving it.we have the best suspension in industry. 2 air bags per wheel,mounted outboard, gives the best handling and control of the MH.towing is great, we were really proud driving over the Rockies. I just had my 85th BD on may 14, I hate to give it up,but my wife cancer surgery is due,so we have say Goodbye. You will certainly enjoy this coach.God bless you!
- HANK TOEWS , Arizona

2018-10-16 2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ View Listings

We have owned at least 8 MH through over 30 years. This drives like a charm with a turn radius like a 38 FT MH. The Tag axle provides the stability lacking form others. We achieve a 78 MPG at interstate speeds pulling a Hummer H3 and loaded. The Aqua Hot means we never run out of water. The Generator can power all 3 AC. It has been more reliable than our others and any of those we see in this class. It is like taking our condo with us. We love the ability to go where we want and stay just about anywhere including state parks. It is worn out and still has the sparkle.
- Bill Marquis, Florida

2018-04-30 2008 Monaco Camelot 42FKQ View Listings

I absolutely love this coach especially with the kitchen in the front because of the ease of going in and out when entertaining outside. I also thought I wanted the booths but fell in love with the table and chairs because of the amount of room it affords when the table is moved in. I love the king size bed but had my husband build a shelf for my side as there isn't one on both sides when you have the king size bed. If I could redesign anything it would be the way the sinks are located under the cabinets....kinda tight! But all the coaches have this issue as far as I can tell. The coach drives like a dream and the self leveling is very nice. Probably my favorite thing in this coach is the aqua hot instant hot water system.
- karen studer, Ohio

2015-08-09 2008 Monaco Camelot 42KFQ View Listings

Absolutely loved our Camelot motor home. The luxury and livability were great. Used more for casual use, to NASCAR races in Las Vegas and Phoenix, travel to southern Arizona, a trip or 2 to Northern Utah. I wondered about the front kitchen when we first saw it, but realized from previous use of RV's that you are in and out most of the time to fix drinks or cook, so why not make it more convenient at the front. Also, no walking past people watching TV in the living room area. We were the second owner, purchased an extended warranty, but did not have many issues. When we first got the coach it heated when we were pulling a long hill going to Utah, but changing the filters and a good check up as well as an adjustment for altitude corrected it issue. Hydraulic tank on front of coach dripped and needed to be replaced. We loved the coach, will miss it, but are not using it as it deserves to be used.
- Debra Leatham, Nevada

2015-07-25 2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ View Listings

Love the smooth ride on the Roadmaster chassis. Outside colors are truly unique. Monaco used these same outside colors until 2014 so with our coach being in almost mint condition, it looks like a new coach. Towing a 4 door Jeep Wrangler with the "Airforce One" towing system is a breeze. The time to hookup the Jeep is less than ten minutes and the brakes are automatically connected to the coach's air brakes. Our floorplan allows us to sit at a beautiful solid cherry desk with a computer and printer and communicate with family and friends while on a trip. This coach has almost every option you could buy in 2007.
- William Schodorf, South Carolina

2015-04-28 2006 Monaco Camelot 40PAQ View Listings

This has been a great RV to own and travel in. Have driven it from coast to coast and spent many months seeing parts of country with my wife. It is a very roomy and livable coach. We especially liked the large open living area and the unique bath. The Select Comfort air mattress makes sleeping a joy. We hve had no problems with the coach, but due to the loss of my wife, my lifestyle is changing and no longer am interested in making months long travels.
- Rick Case, California

2015-02-12 2006 Monaco Camelot 42DSQ View Listings

This motorhome drives and rides like a car, Roadmaster's Active air with 10 airbags,Cummins 400 turbo and 6sp. Allison trans and with 4 slide-outs and a bath & a half the combination makes for a great coach.
- Aldo DeSandre, Illinois

2015-02-07 2009 Monaco Camelot 42KFQ View Listings

This is a great class A product...
- Wallace, Florida