Luxe Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Luxe RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rodney Boyett from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Luxe Toy Hauler 44FB View Listings

Do not buy from the RV Factory! These are the absolute biggest pieces of junk with the biggest price tag that is available today. I warn you don't do as my wife and I did and get suckered into buying from them. The quality of craftsmanship is junk and the materials used are also junk. These trailers won't make it a year much less 10 or 20 like they tell you. I would give my left nut if I could just get away from this trailer and go back to my old one.
- Rodney Boyett, Oklahoma

2020-08-21 2020 LUXE Elite 42MD View Listings

This is a small excerpt of our experience with "THE RV FACTORY" who's owner is completely hands-off, so don't let the videos from luxefifthwheels.com fool you!) the Vice President & saleswoman sucked us in. The kicker is we though wew did some pretty thorough in our research, we were very wrong! These persons have very low integrity and all have equal responsibility for this ongoing nightmare. It Started back in June 2019 when we bought a 2020 LUXE LF 42MD 5th wheel RV last year and have had MAJOR issue after MAJOR issue with it. We were informed it was a high quality, well built unit. However, once we paid for the unit we have yet to have a worthy live aboard unit for more than 13 months. We have "eaten" a full year of depreciation and to date are still having issues and still just moving stuff in since we could no longer pay for both our Apartment and RV mortgage. Never thinking we'd be in this situation a year later. For those interested in more detailed information of our HELL we'd be happy tp share it with you. By all means DO NOT BUY or visit their products. There quality control is non-existent and there only interest is STEALING your money!
- Paul Ugactz, New Jersey