Luxe Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Luxe RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rodney Boyett from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Luxe Toy Hauler 44FB View Listings

Do not buy from the RV Factory! These are the absolute biggest pieces of junk with the biggest price tag that is available today. I warn you don't do as my wife and I did and get suckered into buying from them. The quality of craftsmanship is junk and the materials used are also junk. These trailers won't make it a year much less 10 or 20 like they tell you. I would give my left nut if I could just get away from this trailer and go back to my old one.
- Rodney Boyett, Oklahoma

2020-12-12 2021 Luxe Luxe 44FL View Listings

We love our 44FL and are so glad we purchased our RV from The RV Factory. All RV’s will have problems as you use them and travel over rough roads. We have had a few ourselves but the post-purchase support from the RV Factory has been nothing short of unbelievable. For things that couldn’t wait, they got a mobile tech out to us immediately to address the problem. When we went back to the factory to address additional more minor issues, they were all addressed quickly with a bias of replacing rather than repairing. I can’t say enough great things about Pete, the operational VP. He is all about customer service. This is how businesses should be run.
- Gary Twiggs, Florida

2020-11-25 2020 LUXE Elite 44FL View Listings

The overall experience was verying warming when I visited the factory to begin production. The Luxe I purchased exceeded all my expectation it feels like a home than a trailer. I encountered some issues after purchase and RV Factory was Johnny on the spot specifically Pete in addressing our needs I considered the staff Top notch in after market custmer service. That is very important to me.
- Arthur Roberts, Texas

2020-11-25 2021 Luxe Luxe 44FL View Listings

We absolutely love our 44FL Really spacious huge kitchen dining room area. Master Suite with tall ceilings. I have owned several RV's and my Luxe clearly has the highest quality materials and components.we love the design as its more updated and refined Fit and Finnish was superior also. We picked up at the factory received a full 2 days of orientation, during which time we met many of the manufacturing personnel who were extremely helpful. They fixed several small items to our satisfaction. Toured the manufacturing facility and the construction is every bit of what said on their website. As far as service it's great to be able to deal direct with the factory. Expediting parts and scheduling service. So far very few problems and handled quickly. Definitely a great different experience we would recomend.
- George J., Arizona

2020-11-06 2021 Luxe Luxe 44FL View Listings

The two other posted reviews are spot on. This is the worst company out there. And we are previous RV owners of about 5 other 5th wheels. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Indiana so you can look there for our story. Now after only 7 months our refrigerator went out (LG] and after 7 days we are going on our 4 case number and no one can seem to come out and look at it for another week. This is crazy. The RV Factory needs to get me a new refridge and they can see about finding someone to repair the bad one. This is just the worst experience of our lives dealing with the people at the RV Factory.
- Chris Brewer, Texas