Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

T.y from Pennsylvania says:

Have you owned any Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 8.5X24 View Listings

It's the biggest piece of garbage I ever saw everything is the cheapest quality in it that you can buy besides the refrigerator everything from roof vents the nuts and bolts I never saw such cheap stuff save your money do not buy one. overpriced polished turd
- T.y, Pennsylvania

2019-03-02 2015 Livin Lite Quicksilver VRV 8.5x30 View Listings

First of all our camper we bought fits all of our needs. It pulls good Just a great all around durable camper. Until The siding started to come off. In 2016, Its was put on with double sided tape. Now keep in mind we paid $32000.00 for a camper that we liked at the end of 2015 with a 3 yr workmanship warranty. In the meantime KZ bought Livin Lite. So I started the process in 2016 With everyone In Customer Service at KZ when they would answer the phone or emails. After getting an estimate from a local RV Repair shop as they asked (KZ is 1200 miles away from me) for 7700.00 dollars. KZ Customer service decide to come get it in March 2017.After a week and several phone calls I finally got Customer Service Rep to see if they had gotten my camper. After 5 1/2 months in their repair shop and was promised 2 months. Still no one answers the phone or emails in Customer Service after they know you have a problem. So I called Thor Industries(which owns KZ) they put me in touch with the VP of KZ nice guy. After he got involved in the repair I just knew things where looking up. Was I wrong!To Cut it short. It came back worst than before it had left. They replace all the siding on Left side 4sheets on Right new decals on Left side and the decals on right side are green and gray suppose to match left side which is all gray. It was deliver back with the front moldings flapping in the wind scuffed up the sides and the new siding It was already loose from the stud walls which affects the sutural integrity. So I call The VP and he said he would make it good. Go ahead and take delivery of it. well we still can't use it, still making payments and its still in the yard. So I have a choice Lawyers or Repairs can't afford both. Its a shame that multi million dollar companies get your hard earned money and just don't care. All I ever asked to repair our camper back so we could enjoy it. Just Beware!!Do your research before buying any rv or anything Check Reviews and Believe what you READ.
- Larry, Alabama