Livin Lite Axxess RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Livin Lite Axxess RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Livin Lite Axxess RVs? Write a review

2018-01-11 2016 Livin Lite Axxess 8.5x22 View Listings

There is a glaring design flaw in that the awning support bar goes right over the window, rendering the window useless unless the awning is extended and scratching the window due to vibration during traveling. Customer service readily agreed it was a design flaw, but refused to do anything about it. On first trip, during a rainstorm, everything inside got wet. When I called customer service, they gave me some song and dance about changing production facilities and maybe a few units slipped through without caulking between wheel wells and floor, where was quality control?, and authorized me to get it repaired and they would reimburse me. We were in the middle of nowhere in North Dakota, the nearest rv service shop was a long drive away, and they were booked for the next two weeks. But I found a mobile service unit that would meet me in the nearest town, and they did a satisfactory repair. However, when I submitted the bill to Livin Lite they would only pay the repair bill, not the service call charge. I guess I was supposed to hang out for two weeks and go to the in houseervice center? Sheesh. Other than a number of minor issues, such as flickering and dysfunctional lights, cutting in and out radio, pieces falling off the stove top, which the local dealer took care of, I would say that quality control and customer service for Livin Lite to be substandard.
- Jon Miller, Wisconsin

2016-05-17 2015 Livin Lite Axxess 8.5x26 View Listings

I would highly recommend this RV all aluminum, tows great.spacious, excellent condition.50 amp service with surge protector.Two led flat screen tvs,cd/am/fm stereo outside speakers.sleeps 8,Just bought last yr Like brand new.
- walton Giles, New York