Little Guy TAB RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Little Guy TAB RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Little Guy TAB RVs? Write a review

2019-04-11 2015 Little Guy TAB S View Listings

I love my Little Guy T@b teardrop! My favorite feature is the layout with all of the necessities provided in such a small, light weight, easily towable camper. To have a fridge, stove, sink, dinette/bed, TV, commode and shower in a 15 ft. vehicle was what sold us on the camper when we were looking for one that could be towed by my husband's Hyundai Tucson. It is light enough that we have been able to reposition it using the camper's attached handles to get it closer to the hook-ups once we unhooked it from our vehicle. The only negative thing we have found is that my husband is 6'1" and can't stand all of the way up in it which isn't that big of a deal since we don't really walk around in it, and I typically do any cooking done inside. The wet bath works well, and again, is a great added feature in such a small unit; however, you basically need to sit on the toilet lid to take a shower unless you're a fairly petite person. Overall, I love this camper and would recommend it to others needing a small, light weight camper with everything included!
- Tambi Nida, North Carolina

2018-03-21 2013 Little Guy TAB Basic U View Listings

First rate build quality. A solid couples trailer. Dont buy if you are three people. Its not for three. This is not a mini Winnabago. It's a camping trailer for mostly one week or less stays. You can do more but it wont be ideal. For boondocking you will want a good solar setup or a good gen set if you need AC or hot water for showers. The fresh water tank is minimal so carry extra fresh water. If you like tv or dvd you will be fine on battery and solar. These Tabs tow very easy behind even small suvs. We towed thousands of miles behind our Fiat 500L with MANUAL transmission. You should use a sway control if your tow vehicle is light weight like ours. Sometimes the eighteen wheelers get close and air push you from the side. BE ready with that sway control. You can't go wrong with any Tab or Tag for that matter. Once they are used, they dont go down in value.
- tom, California