Little Guy RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Little Guy RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Little Guy RVs? Write a review

2019-07-30 2011 Little Guy Silver Shadow 5x10 View Listings

We drove from Ut. to North Carolina to get our little guy trailer, after a "face lift" from my husband, ie... microwave, TV/Dvd, awning, extra drawer. It is perfect !!! very roomy and comfortable we can go places our friends with Large RVs can't go. GREAT little trailer!
- Terry, Utah

2019-06-18 2010 Little Guy T@B 320 View Listings

Exceptional quality! Very easy to tow. Comfortable sleeping. Cabinets are well constructed. Easy set up. Wouldn’t change to a different brand now that I’ve owned a T@B. Support and maintenance has been supper good!
- Deborah Bahlman, Oregon

2019-04-11 2015 Little Guy TAB S View Listings

I love my Little Guy T@b teardrop! My favorite feature is the layout with all of the necessities provided in such a small, light weight, easily towable camper. To have a fridge, stove, sink, dinette/bed, TV, commode and shower in a 15 ft. vehicle was what sold us on the camper when we were looking for one that could be towed by my husband's Hyundai Tucson. It is light enough that we have been able to reposition it using the camper's attached handles to get it closer to the hook-ups once we unhooked it from our vehicle. The only negative thing we have found is that my husband is 6'1" and can't stand all of the way up in it which isn't that big of a deal since we don't really walk around in it, and I typically do any cooking done inside. The wet bath works well, and again, is a great added feature in such a small unit; however, you basically need to sit on the toilet lid to take a shower unless you're a fairly petite person. Overall, I love this camper and would recommend it to others needing a small, light weight camper with everything included!
- Tambi Nida, North Carolina

2018-08-18 2017 Little Guy Little Guy T@B-S View Listings

This sweet Little Guy is easy to hitch/unhitch and set up at the campsite, and it has taken me through all 4 seasons in comfort and style. I've received many compliments on its retro-chic looks. The construction is top-quality, energy-efficient and light. The sleek interior cabinetry offers plenty of storage. The bed will easily give 2 people a good night's sleep.
- Deb, Tennessee

2018-03-21 2013 Little Guy TAB Basic U View Listings

First rate build quality. A solid couples trailer. Dont buy if you are three people. Its not for three. This is not a mini Winnabago. It's a camping trailer for mostly one week or less stays. You can do more but it wont be ideal. For boondocking you will want a good solar setup or a good gen set if you need AC or hot water for showers. The fresh water tank is minimal so carry extra fresh water. If you like tv or dvd you will be fine on battery and solar. These Tabs tow very easy behind even small suvs. We towed thousands of miles behind our Fiat 500L with MANUAL transmission. You should use a sway control if your tow vehicle is light weight like ours. Sometimes the eighteen wheelers get close and air push you from the side. BE ready with that sway control. You can't go wrong with any Tab or Tag for that matter. Once they are used, they dont go down in value.
- tom, California

2017-06-23 2015 Little Guy 6-Wide Silver Shadow View Listings

This is a great camper! It is very comfortable and with the attached 10 X 10 tent it gives you lot of room. I am 6' 4" tall and I enjoy sleeping in it best. We were tent camper before and this has us camping and enjoying it more. Easy to tow and best of all you can move it around to fit the campsite. The kitchen area is great for meal prep, with sink and cook top.
- Dan Rich, South Carolina

2017-06-23 2015 Little Guy 6-Wide Silver Shadow View Listings

- Dan Rich, South Carolina

2016-08-04 2014 Little Guy T@b CS View Listings

This is a great little trailer. Every time we take it out, we get lots of people asking questions about it and a lot of compliments on it. The clam shell is great for cooking and tail gating off the back, with everything you need in an easily accessible place.
- Brian, Montana

2016-05-17 2009 Little Guy T@B T@da View Listings

I just purchased this little gem. I haven't used it yet, but it's 2100 lb dry weight will make it a breeze to tow with my 4dr Jeep Wrangler. The inside is just right for two people. Lots of storage and a great, light open floor plan. No dark corners here. No curtains, just sliding blinds that block light. A really solid construction. I'm tickled to get it to start my retirement adventure. It's actually not a T@b, it's the larger T@da. Very rare and just an amazing little trailer. Happy to know it's backed by the people at Little Guy.
- Georgia, Michigan