Lifestyle Luxury RV RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Lifestyle Luxury RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Lifestyle Luxury RV RVs? Write a review

2018-08-06 2015 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS38RS View Listings

Bought our 2015 Lifestyle Luxury in 2017 from a couple in Colorado. They had purchased it from RV America/Lazydays in Loveland, CO. Lifestyle is now out of business so I can't really rate their Warranty/Support service. But we bought this RV for full-time use and I believe it's excellent in that role. Well insulated and built pretty solid. In our floorplan, LS38RS, the main front basement is absolutely huge and I love it. It also has a smaller basement in the rear of the trailer and I was surprised how much I could get in there. The bedroom has plenty of room even with the king bed. We love the kitchen and how part of the countertop sweeps out which creates a bit more working space. I rated it 4 out of 5 in the "Driving/Towing" only because it's a heavy trailer, 14,200 lbs, and takes a powerful truck to tow it safely. Love your Lifestyle RV and we have zero regrets thus far.
- Rod, Oregon

2017-02-05 2014 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS38RS View Listings

Beautiful RV, like the painted scheme, nice floor plan with Kitchen storage, Queen size Bed and Closet, the length is just what we desire.
- Dwight Llewellyn, Florida