Lifestyle Luxury RV Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Lifestyle Luxury RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rod from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS38RS View Listings

Bought our 2015 Lifestyle Luxury in 2017 from a couple in Colorado. They had purchased it from RV America/Lazydays in Loveland, CO. Lifestyle is now out of business so I can't really rate their Warranty/Support service. But we bought this RV for full-time use and I believe it's excellent in that role. Well insulated and built pretty solid. In our floorplan, LS38RS, the main front basement is absolutely huge and I love it. It also has a smaller basement in the rear of the trailer and I was surprised how much I could get in there. The bedroom has plenty of room even with the king bed. We love the kitchen and how part of the countertop sweeps out which creates a bit more working space. I rated it 4 out of 5 in the "Driving/Towing" only because it's a heavy trailer, 14,200 lbs, and takes a powerful truck to tow it safely. Love your Lifestyle RV and we have zero regrets thus far.
- Rod, Oregon

2020-11-26 2014 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS36FW View Listings

Lifestyle was started my former Carriage employees and used the same box frame made in-house that Carriage used. Improvements were made to the slide-out components placing the motors more in the middle for better power distribution. The floor is very well insulated as it's a double floor design. Robust, Quadra Big-Foot jacks are standard. Quality wood cabinetry throughout. Heavier plywood flooring used and steel bathroom floor for a more solid feel. Exterior walls are fiberglass hung-wall construction, not laminated. Unfortunately, they went out of business in 2016.
- Phillip, Florida

2020-08-11 2016 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS32RL View Listings

The workmanship is top quility with a great open layout. There is much storage through out. Two door five shelf pantery. Outside there is storage in the front and in the rear straight thru three door compartmen.
- Michael Gaver, Pennsylvania

2017-02-05 2014 Lifestyle Luxury RV Lifestyle LS38RS View Listings

Beautiful RV, like the painted scheme, nice floor plan with Kitchen storage, Queen size Bed and Closet, the length is just what we desire.
- Dwight Llewellyn, Florida