Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Chuck Boecking from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit SS View Listings

This is a really well made bus. I especially appreciate the power and the versatility. We spend last summer in the Colorado mountains - a true test for engine and brakes, and it performed beautifully! Fit and finish is nice. It is tall inside, which helps since I am well over 6'3". We have 3.5 years in the bus, and I very much enjoy it! Things that I wish I could change: * I wish the air conditioner were more quiet. * I wish it gave up on some storage for living space. (it has lots and lots of storage!) * I wish the bed were more comfortable without a special topper.
- Chuck Boecking, Texas

2019-02-26 2004 Leisure Travel Vans Free Spirit 210A View Listings

This vehicle was the right size! I had a bigger unit but it was cumbersome and prevented me from traveling some backcountry roads. This RV is like having a sports car RV-it is easy to drive and it holds the roads very well especially on back country roads. you sit high enough to be able to see all around you and take in the scenery as well as stopping on the side of the road having lunch and taking in the local atmosphere. I did add some additional conveniences-GPS with backup camera, bike rack, created more shelving to be organized as well as added 2 drawers in the closet, plus many other conveniences listed in the description. This RV has a Mercedes 5 cylinder turbo diesel engine that has great power as well as great fuel economy- when cruising around 65 MPH I get 24 + mile per gallon. I feel very comfortable driving on Interstate highways as well as backcountry roads as well as in cities and towns-the weight limits and its height allows you to go almost anywhere not limited like big rigs are. The convenience size I could park at home in my driveway. Its size allowed me to use it to get supplies from Home Depot to do home projects.
- Ted TRETIAK, Pennsylvania