Lazy Daze RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Lazy Daze RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

steve from California says:

Have you owned any Lazy Daze RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 26 View Listings

I inherited my dads lazy daze after he died...I drove it while he was retired and decided to buy a new 2011 model. Ordered it at the factory in Montclair Calif...and visited it several times while it was being built. If u are interested in buying a superb class c motor home that is built by the folks at the lazy daze factory by the company that have built class c motorhomes for 50 plus years. You will start by visiting the factory...and with the help of the craftsmen that build them...u select your choice of fabrics and colors. That's a lot of fun! Then the hard part...waiting till it's built! Then you go do a final walk thru at the Pomona California factory while a guy shows you all the features and u drive it with him going for a ride with you. Then u begin your experience rving with your new Lazy Daze! True great quality and terrific craftsmanship!
- steve, California

2019-10-11 2004 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze Island Bed View Listings

Best I have owned. Have been RVing since 1965. Owned pop ups, small trailers, Claas A, B, and C. My dad had an early 1950 Airstream, and Fleetwood Fifth wheel. I like my Class C Lazy Daze the best. Easiest handling in all my experience. Handles in high wind best of all I have experienced. One of my Class C’s would not handle wind. Was scary. I have driven in forty mile to hour winds with this unit without having to fight it. Handled the Al-Can highway towing my forty five hundred pound Jeep with aplomb. Built to last. The bed is comfortable. Has lots of storage inside and outside. Nice closets on each side of the bed. Lovely kitchen. Powerful microwave, gas burners, and gas oven. Powerful generator for folks wanting to live of the grid. Wonderful factory help. Can talk to a person, and get parts promptly when needed. Factory has been making this model for fifty years. They have it right.
- James D Crooks, Arkansas

2016-07-31 1988 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 22RL View Listings

I bought this Motorhome new from the mfgr. I have added an after market 14ft. awning, HWH hydraulic Levelers, Gear Venders gear splitter with overdrive, and it is capable of towing our 1995 Saturn. We have many enjoyable hours parked at the beach and in KOA campgrounds, as well as making trips across this beautiful country. We also have spent our share of time in our national parks.
- Les Jacobson, California

2015-06-18 1996 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 30IB View Listings

We purchased after doing much research and LOVE it. Lived in it for 6 years and traveled around the county. Put about 140,000 miles on it. Well thought out and has some nice little touches. Especially love the tinted windows for the openness as well as the fact that if your in to wildlife watching you can see out but they can't see in during the day.
- Sylvia Hatcher, Indiana

2015-06-02 1977 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 22 View Listings

1977 Dodge Lazy daze Motorhome runs great sleep 7 tags good
- Rick, California

2015-02-07 1990 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 26 View Listings

I bought it used. I didn't go over 100 miles on any trip. Haven't used it in the last 2 years. Never had a problem with it.
- John Lizarraga, California

2014-12-30 1990 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 26 View Listings

Bought used. Have used locally only (100 mile area) 2000 Miles Max
- John P. Lizarraga, California

2014-12-16 2005 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze 26 View Listings

We enjoy the class c, very user likeable, the dual pane windows are the best we have ever owned, ie Monaco Dip, Nat. Tradewinds, the mh drives like a dream, gets decent fuel mileage, ie. 8 plus, Ford v10 gas, Lazy Daze seems to just get it.
- Dave Post, California