KZ Venom Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Venom RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Carol from Iowa says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 KZ Venom 3911TK View Listings

First bought it...loved it, but after the warranty ran out it seems like every time we take it out something happens. Last year a tire blew...two years old and only 2 trips to Georgia...bought all new tires upon return and found out 3 others were ready to blow! This year the main computer board went out...still waiting for right one...wrong one was sent. Now this trip...a leaf spring broke...ruined one new tire. We had awning problems...wouldn’t go in, minor jack issues, microwave went out, refrigerator didn’t have proper insulation, blind strings broke first week we had it...we love camping but just afraid to go anywhere...what else will happen. You spend hard earned money only to spend more to fix it. We had 2 Winnebago motor homes and only had one issue after owning it 10 years!
- Carol , Iowa

2020-05-31 2018 KZ Venom 4012TK View Listings

We absolutely love this floor plan. It is the best floor plan Ina toyhauler I've seen yet. Kitchen is spacious as is living room area. However the build quality is absolutely terrible. I had windows in my slide that leaked into the wall causing the wall to rot from the inside. So by the time I realized the windows were leaking there was massive damage. Also ended up with a slide topper rail that had a sag in it and wasn't sealed well, so that caused an outside wall to start rotting and is all wavy. I have worked on this thing waaaayyyy to much. I bought this unit after someone else owned it for maybe 3 months, kz would not warranty anything cause I am 2nd owner. Chicken manure. I won't buy another ever.
- Justin, Missouri

2020-01-30 2019 KZ Venom 4114TK View Listings

Bought new at the CA rv show where the factory rep was full of broken promises and now the factory says we don't know who told you that but its not true. From awnings that don't work to ac's that wont keep it cool in the summer and no heat in the garage,solar wont keep batteries charged when not in use and the 18' frige that uses way to much lp and battery to run. If it was plugged in all the time it might be ok but for boon-docking in the desert not a real good choice.
- Robert, California