KZ StoneRidge RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ StoneRidge RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Sid Lockhart from Alabama says:

Have you owned any KZ StoneRidge RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL View Listings

I have had this 5th wheel for a year and a half. We love the floor plan. But it has been in the shop about 10 times.This was a brand new camper. I have called and e mailed kz SEVERAL times.I have not had the 1st. response from them. I was going down the interstate after I had it about 6 months and someone stopped me to tell me the roof was blowing up like a tarp.MANY other problems.Take my word. PLEASE do not purchase a KZ. NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT!!
- Sid Lockhart, Alabama

2018-07-13 2014 KZ StoneRidge 38FL View Listings

I have had mine going on 3 years and have had no quality issues. I travel for work and live in mine. Have had minor things but nothing I could blame on KZ. I got the 4 season package and have lived in -10 weather with no freeze ups and very efficent heating. I do my own maintnance and this thing is solid. I would buy another with no worries.
- Robert, Indiana

2017-06-25 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36UL View Listings

I love the automatic leveling system! We live in ours now for almost 2 years and have no complaints. Has so much storage underneath for everything you would need to live in. You would be very pleased if considering
- Tony, Florida

2017-06-21 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36IK View Listings

We have been living in our RV for year and a half now very comfortably. I haven't found any issues or problems and there are many things that I am too happy about with the RV storage space, lighting, etc.
- Anthony parcesepe, Florida

2017-06-20 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36UL View Listings

My husband and I have live comfortably in our RV for two years now. I haven't found any problems! I love the size of everything. The refrigerator the bedroom the closet the storage is unbelievable! X
- Rhonda parcesepe, Florida

2016-08-19 2014 KZ StoneRidge 36IK View Listings

After having several problems with this RV and a few phone calls, I received a call from the Vice President of K-Z. He was extremely nice and helpful. My problem has been solved and he even gave me his cell phone number just in case. I would recommend K-Z any day of the week.
- Sid Lockhart, Alabama

2016-06-15 2013 KZ StoneRidge 36rlb View Listings

This Fifth wheel is a very nice, live able floor plan designed for extended stay. The equipment in this unit is designed for comfort, such as the 12 gal. Hot water heater, plenty storage , spacious living room, bath, and bedroom. Two air conditioners , and a fireplace make it usable in any climate.
- Ronald Perrilloux, Louisiana

2015-08-13 2011 KZ StoneRidge 38CF View Listings

The StoneRidge 38CF is an awesome 5th wheel. It has all the features that make RVing fun. I have enjoyed the reliability of this unit. Very few problems except for ones that were self-inflicted. The floor plan is well thought out to allow privacy. I look at it as a small condo. It has two fireplaces and three TV's. The closets are large and it even has a washer/dryer hookup. I have been very pleased. My one knock would be the lack of authorized dealers when it was under warranty.
- David Adams, Kansas