KZ Spree RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Spree RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Troy Lay from Texas says:

Have you owned any KZ Spree RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 KZ Spree 300RLS View Listings

I bought my rv in march of 2016. It has been at the dealership twice for more than four weeks each time being repaired. The main AC went out, the awning had to be replaced, the pipes are leading in the bathroom ,the molding has come loose on the ceiling,both lower silde out seals had to be replaced, the recliner is broken, one of the tires had to be replaced. Their is a soft spot on the floor in front of the stove. The factory says that normal. I've owned a few RV's this is by far the poorest quality. I have contacted the factory and do receive a response that they would get back to me. That was a moth ago. Future buyer beware.
- Troy Lay, Texas

2019-02-16 2018 KZ Spree 343RSK View Listings

Will never buy another kz junk product. In June of 2018, I bought a brand new kz spree 343rsk. Spent $50k on it. After only 2 months of use in August, the ac crapped out and had a leak in a black water tank fitting which leaked black water down onto the sealed underbelly causing it so pull down away from the frame, leaking sewage onto the ground. Not to mention the stink of it coming up through the vents. Called the dealership I bought it from and also kz. Also called a local guy out to assess everything. He charged me $135 for the service call and said the ac unit leaked out all the coolant and the whole unit would need replaced to the tune of $1500. He quoted $400 to fix the black water tank leak. I said everything is under warranty. He just laughed and said good luck getting it fixed under warranty because no repair shop is willing to wait months if at all to get paid from the manufacturer.I then relayed that information to both the dealership and kz with pictures of everything. All I got from both was a runaround. After 6 months now nothing has been done yet. A week ago some high winds ripped the rest of the underbelly down causing both the grey and blackwater tanks to freeze up. One of the selling points for this model to me was the sealed underbelly lessened the freezing of things because the furnace ducting was close enough to keep everything above freezing temperature. Just today 2/15/19,I had to get under the shower to unthaw a frozen pipe and saw that there is a 18" hole in the floor under the shower along with lots of wood scraps left from construction. I'll now have to figure out how to build some kind of support under the shower so it doesn't cave in. At this point I'm going to seek litigation against kz. As bad as I hate attorneys I'd rather pay one a bunch of money to try to get my money back for this junk product.
- Lance Chapman , Washington

2018-07-26 2012 KZ Spree 301FK View Listings

have Had this KZ 301 FK for over 6 years now. Has only needed a few minor repairs and all were fixed promptly. We love the trailer. We travel about 3000 miles a year with it and spend 25 - 30 nights a year in it.
- Janis johnson, Missouri

2017-06-10 2014 KZ Spree 328IK View Listings

THis has been the best trailer I have owned. Its one of the few that have the Captains chairs directly across from the entertainment center. The island kitchen is great. The outside kitchen stove and microwave have never been used. If it is sold We will be moving up to a class A
- Nick Haberer, Texas