KZ Spree Escape RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Spree Escape RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

C Robinson from New Hampshire says:

Have you owned any KZ Spree Escape RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 KZ Spree Escape E191BH View Listings

This is our 3rd camper purchase of the past 20 years. We are very pleased with our 191BH, its probably our favorite camper, even though its the smallest we've owned. I was concerned about the single axle versus the dual. I will say it tows like a dream! So much lighter and easy to maneuver. Trails my 2014 Tundra as well as a Dual axle. The modern look on the outside and amenities inside make the livability awesome. It has great ground clearance with 14 inch alloy wheels and adequate suspension. It has a whopping 7 windows which allowed a massive amount of light inside the camper. Blue tooth radio, Solar connectivity, Large bunks, vanity in the bathroom, If your looking for a great mid sized, ultra lite camper, I wouldn't hesitate purchasing a KZ escape. They are more than adequate for any camping experience, well priced and well built. Not to fancy but enough bells and whistles to make you feel like you camping in style. We shopped for months before pulling the trigger on this units and we haven't regretted it for a moment.
- C Robinson, New Hampshire

2019-08-20 2018 KZ Spree Escape 201RB View Listings

Overall, a good unit, floor plan, amenities for the price. Had some issues with window leaking, battery going dead while storing, trim issues. Shower can leak purely because of poor design. Dealer did a pretty good job making things right when they could. As with my other RV’s, charging a few more dollars to upgrade some features (like steps) would not have altered my purchase decision. 2019’s have a few upgrades.
- Rick, Michigan

2018-09-20 2018 KZ Spree Escape E191BH View Listings

Well they got the name right. Escape out of this pos. Built so crappy we call it escrap. refridge died, roof leaked, front bed leaks and keep replacing seals, enough already, its not the seals leaking obviously. Kitchen window leaked. gas flow stopped at 3/4 of tank, shower floors are weak. countless camping trips cancelled. Yes this this a high mileage camper but those miles are from transporting it back and forth to dealer for repairs. One nice thing is I can go skinny dipping in my own indoor pool while its raining. Thank god they stand behind the repairs for now but when warrantee is over, its gone
- Henry Fenhouse, Illinois

2017-09-21 2017 KZ Spree Escape E191BH View Listings

This KZ Spree Escape 191BH is our first RV. Bought it 8 Aug, and have been on three long weekend trips. It seem built well - everything works great. Love the floor plan and I tow it easily with my Pontiac Montana mini van. Only logged in about 900 miles so far, but looking forward to short 2 month south trips in Jan/Feb. I haven't had to use customer support yet, but it seems they have been very helpful to other buyers according to what I've read.
- ALAN BELVILLE, Michigan

2017-06-18 2017 KZ Spree Escape 180QB View Listings

Tows easily with my mid sized SUV. All systems worked first time out. Easy to set up. Four scissor type levelers are quick and easy. This floor plan which features a full bathroom and a front locTed queen sized bed is great for one or two people. I could see taking this on long distance trips. Utilities are easy start and the dual mode, larger ref/freezer is nice. Auto awning, microwave, two burner stove and lots of storage.
- M Howard, Wisconsin