KZ Sportsmen Sportster Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsmen Sportster RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Judy W from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 180TH View Listings

I looked for 2 years for this floorplan for 2 people and love it. Has every feature I wanted as well as my husband (dual axle was top priority). Sorry that the new versions have none of what we want. Everything worked as expected except for one thing. Life threatening! When we filled the water tank, the support sagged down to the propane line and cracked it! Was leaking gas right under the trailer! Did't bother with warranty since my husband is handy and didn't want to fight the dealers all summer. Had to reinforce the water tank and rerun the propane line.
- Judy W, Minnesota

2020-03-29 2016 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 180TH View Listings

After less than 8,000 miles there are large cracks in the frame rails near the suspension on the right and left rails. The welds on the leaf spring mounts are cracked on the left side and the right side. I don't trust it enough to use it again.
- Keith Busch , Colorado