KZ Sportsmen Show Stopper RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsmen Show Stopper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any KZ Sportsmen Show Stopper RVs? Write a review

2019-06-12 2016 KZ Sportsmen Show Stopper 272BHSS View Listings

KZ RV has the worst customer service I have ever experienced from any Company ever. I have reached out to KZ RV customer service twice now. Once for a part ,was told it was discontinued ( my RV is a 2016 )and once to find out info on manufacture of my slide. Nobody knows what they are doing and when its time to Upgrade to 5th wheel , I can guarantee it will not be a KZ brand. There is no excuse for poor training and bad CS with all the resources available to corporations today !
- Tim Mccorry, Alabama

2017-05-14 2013 KZ Sportsmen Show Stopper S270RKSS View Listings

I have traveled quite a bit with this rig. I have spent several years camping in Michigan, and travling with it to Tucson, Arizona in the winter. I would live in it for up to 4 months at a time in Arizona. Hauled it in the early winter on my way to AZ. Did very well and was comfortable, even in cold weather. Very easy towing behind my 2006 Escalade, especially in the mountains. Whoever buys this rig will be getting a dependable quality unit with many extras.
- Phillip McLaughlin, Michigan