KZ Sportsmen LE Reviews on RV Insider (10)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsmen LE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Will Johnson from Mississippi says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 KZ Sportsmen LE 260BHLE View Listings

Brand new Sportsman 260BHLE built with cheap components that fail. First camping trip the refrigerator failed. Second camping trip the a/c failed. Still waiting for the dealer to fix it. They said they are waiting for KZ to send parts.
- Will Johnson, Mississippi

2020-09-20 2020 KZ Sportsmen LE 292RLLE View Listings

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CAMPER. Bought in April nothing but trouble. Furnace didn't work, finally got it fixed in September. Wiring is not right so air conditioning didn't work when furnace was fixed. Spliter for satellite was crushed in the wall, no cable wire in the wall to even hookup the satellite. Latch on bathroom vanity latch broke. Mattress hard as a rock. I am sure we will find more, if we don't get rid of it soon. Won't buy this brand again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
- Patty smith, Missouri

2020-08-29 2019 KZ Sportsmen LE 190THLE View Listings

It was built on Friday afternoons and Monday mornings Door latches at the wrong heights , wall panels not glued properly, Loose screws everywhere and its a toy hauler with the floor so soft that i was putting down plywoods so my motorcycles wouldn’t go true the floor and now i have to spend a lot of money to reinforce the floors Very poorly built.
- Frederic Ainslie , New Brunswick

2020-07-12 2018 KZ Sportsmen LE 261RLLE View Listings

Very poor manufacturing quality, beware. Started out finding the power in connection labeled 50a but was 30a,black and gray water was mislabeled, Vinyl Trim Insert around slide out window was not fitted properly and shrunk up over 2 inches which I had to purchase and replace myself. Bench seat at the dining table fell through and had to be put back together and reinforced myself. Shower floor had to be reinforced. USB port did not work but 2 times, I replaced it. Worse yet I had to have the siding stapled, as it was separating from the frame and we found that 90% of it was not even stapled on. Problems are seeming ongoing. We contacted KZ numerous times and their response was fruitless. We will continue our complaints and further review.
- Bill B, Wyoming

2020-06-19 2019 KZ Sportsmen LE 291RKLE View Listings

There’s plenty to say about this since day one since I bought the trailer back in July my trailer is not even a year old it’s a 2019 KZ sportsman. The gauges have not worked in my trailer sent so I get a very bad smell I am in so bad you can’t stand it from the toilet there’s got to be something leaking. The guys I bought the trailer from was supposed to help me with the curtains that were torn or blinds which never got replaced I had to Buy them my self, not only the toilet and the curtains plus the curtains that go around the bunkbeds never received that. Now my trailer is coming apart the lamination is coming off the inside walls, or I guess contact paper is what they used as peeling off.. The outside of my trailer is falling apart too it looks like somebody has already tried to put the rubber piece around the trailer back in it is coming out again. The under side of the trailer is nothing but fluffy aluminum and it tore. So I don’t know I’m not a very happy person with my trailer I got to the 32 footer with a pop out I thought is going to be happy instead of being stuck with a lemon and owing over $30,000 for it thank you for listening I wish the company would listen. Don’t buy this trailer it’s falling about in less than a year
- Ethel, Arizona

2020-04-02 2019 KZ Sportsmen LE 291RKLE View Listings

Purchased this Rv Feb. of 2019 at a great price. We've used it maybe five times since purchase. this past Thanksgiving while at a rv park with the slide out it started raining. This is the first rain with it out, it started leaking. Dropped it off at the dealer the next week for repairs, which they had for a month supposedly for warranty work. The first time out this March it rained and the slide leaked again. Back to the dealer. Now KZ will not cover the repairs. As the old saying goes Buyer Beware. Will never buy this brand or one within Thor industries brands.
- Ronald Doyle, Georgia

2020-01-04 2019 KZ Sportsmen LE 261RLLE View Listings

Great camper. Has everything you need to spend as much time as you like camping We spent last summer going where ever the wind took us. Never had any issues. No breakdowns or warranty work needed. Highly recommend this trailer
- Larry K, Texas

2019-11-11 2019 KZ Sportsmen LE 332BHKLE View Listings

OK dont even know where to start other then its a junk manufacturer water lines leaking at both sinks all 8 outlets are on (1) 15 amp circuit and the craftsmanship is anything but quality They put a queen low quality mattress ove a unfinished piece of plywood mattress already torn after 3 nights of camping the walls are made of paneling that is 3/16s" they use batter materials to build model airplanes I can keep going but I hate typing I will take fault at not knowing anything about travel trailers but you buy something brand new thinking your saving yourself future problems not with a KZ TRAILER DO NOT BUY A KZ TRAILER.... SAVE YOURSELF THE THE HEADACHES also do yourself a favor and stay away from YOUNGBLOODS OF KENTUCKY BEING THAT I PAID CASH for my trailer they said they could not deliver for 5-7 days because it took that long to do their 240 point inspection lmao what a joke if they would have done a 10 point inspection THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND ALL THE PROBLEM SO NO INSPECTION WAS DONE NOR WAS THE SWEEP AND VACUUM THAT CAME OUT OF THE MOUTH OF CHASE YOUNGBLOOD WHO ALSO HAD A PROBLEM OVER A $10 WATER HOSE THAT THEY BUY FROM WALMART JUST A BUNCH OF USED CAR SALESMAN HACKS I WOULDNT LET THEM FIX ME A SANDWICH
- RicK Payne, Kentucky

2019-10-29 2017 KZ Sportsmen LE 271BHLE View Listings

I have had nothing but problems since day one.The microwave and tank sensors had to be replaced before I left the lot. Trim was blowing off by second trip. Finally on my last trip the antenna blew off an ruined the roof. KZ says that this is not a defect and will not cover the cost of the repairs, even though the dealership said that they should.I would never recommend an RV made by KZ.
- Gary smith, Texas

2018-07-18 2018 KZ Sportsmen LE 261RLLE View Listings

Camper has a nice layout, tows well. The QC (Quality Control) is poor. Got it home and walking around it I found some of the skirt screws were coming out and would not hold when screwed back in, so I used blue lock tight to set them. Some of the areas had up to 3 different types of screws on the right side to secure the skirt. Some of the screws retaining the framing on the inside were in the same condition. The roof drain spout on the right side was 3/8 of an inch out of alignment, so I took it off and reset it. The trimming in that area was bent out of alignment, so I had to fix that. The sticker for the electrical hook up was labeled for 50A, but is actually 30A. May up date as we use it and see how everything goes. Rated Warranty as 2, as no calls were returned.
- Bill B, Wyoming