KZ Sportsmen Destination

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsmen Destination RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rick Smith from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 KZ Sportsmen Destination 364BH View Listings

Bought three months ago brand new. Only been in it two months and have some serious water issues. Constantly battling mold and mildew under bed storage in master. Under kitchen sink as the seal seems to be bad and causes serious condensation that is not noticeable unless crawling in cabinets and removing all the drawers. My master bedroom walls are buckling and leaking black stuff down them. I have contacted KZ about their 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and am waiting to hear back. Really makes me second guess this quality from the manufacturer. I thought I got a steal of a deal but now I am thinking I got what I paid for. Also thought I was making an investment instead of paying for places to live while traveling on road for work and this has been a big bummer. Had the light go out inside of trailer for water heater after only a month of it being on. The gutter from beginning leaked all the moisture from AC onto awning so I can only imagine with a little more time how badly that will damage the awning with the sun and water fighting each other.Seems like good quality as with buying a house until you get settled and start noticing the small things that turn into a huge headache.
- Rick Smith, Louisiana

2021-08-30 2019 KZ Sportsmen Destination 364BH View Listings

I regret purchasing this unit and the supposed (expensive) extra warranty. The unit is very cheaply made We have had nothing but issues with leaking, even with the proper maintenance, table and counter top material pealing, skylights are faulty, shower floor feels like it will cave in at any time, shower walls bowed out ect.. Tried going through the company where it was purchased, they cant help. We tried to go through our extended warranty and have been denied mind you we paid thousands of dollars for our extended warranty! The purchasing company came to look at the issue's and they can only direct us to KZ customer service which has gotten us nowhere. I have spoke to professionals in the business and they have told us that the year after ours, they started caulking differently/better due to all of the water/leaking issues with previous models 2019 and under. I advise anyone looking to purchase this model BUYER BEWARE !!!
- Natasha Dawson, Nova Scotia

2021-07-23 2020 KZ Sportsmen Destination 363FL View Listings

Great for living in, for a few weeks, days or months! The heating and air conditioning is awesome. The separation of the bedroom from the living areas provides for great personal space. There is a residential refrigerator that is a great plus if you like to cook and keep food for more than a few days.
- Janet, Texas