KZ Sportsmen Destination Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsmen Destination RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-08-04 2020 KZ Sportsmen Destination 364BH View Listings

Bought three months ago brand new. Only been in it two months and have some serious water issues. Constantly battling mold and mildew under bed storage in master. Under kitchen sink as the seal seems to be bad and causes serious condensation that is not noticeable unless crawling in cabinets and removing all the drawers. My master bedroom walls are buckling and leaking black stuff down them. I have contacted KZ about their 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and am waiting to hear back. Really makes me second guess this quality from the manufacturer. I thought I got a steal of a deal but now I am thinking I got what I paid for. Also thought I was making an investment instead of paying for places to live while traveling on road for work and this has been a big bummer. Had the light go out inside of trailer for water heater after only a month of it being on. The gutter from beginning leaked all the moisture from AC onto awning so I can only imagine with a little more time how badly that will damage the awning with the sun and water fighting each other.Seems like good quality as with buying a house until you get settled and start noticing the small things that turn into a huge headache.
- Rick Smith, Louisiana