KZ Sportsman Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sportsman RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-10-11 2019 KZ Sportsman 364BH View Listings

I like that the living room is spacious and that the kitchen is separate from the living room. Didn’t have it for a month and one of the kitchen chairs broke. The microwave had to be replaced. This year we had to have the furnace repaired and it is only a year old. The piece of wall above the slide out is buckling. I think it is stupid that when you walk into the bedrooms to turn the light on the first switch is the slide out button not the light switch. The camper is on a permanent spot so the only time you have to use the slide outs is in the spring and fall. I don’t like that if you want the light on above the sink you have to turn all the lights on in the living area. The table must just be painted to look like wood because it is wearing off. Don’t get me wrong, I really do like the camper there are just somethings that should have been done differently.
- Patricia Ressler, Pennsylvania