KZ Sonic RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Sonic RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Stephen Baglietto from Florida says:

Have you owned any KZ Sonic RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 KZ Sonic 200VML View Listings

Worst Manufactured RV Trailer ever built. In less than one year every single through wall exterior fixture leaked water. Manufacture admitted they knew the rear marker lights were installed in the wrong location causing the leaks which were the worst of the leaking fixtures. They used inferior gaskets. They wanted me to drive the trailer to where I purchased it, 4 hours away from my home, because no one in my area would do the repairs. They then advised that it would take over three months to make the repairs and did not offer a loaner trailer. Also wrong AC died, paneling and molding came on done. I was apprehensive to have them do the work but they assured me that the workers who repair the trailers are better than the workers who build it. Had repairs done myself and wrote blog to warn others.
- Stephen Baglietto, Florida