KZ Escape RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Escape RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any KZ Escape RVs? Write a review

2019-08-31 2018 KZ Escape E181RB View Listings

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Bought new in June 2018. Getting ready to leave on our first trip out and discovered the bed was wet. Yep, a leak around the front window. Of course the dealer couldn’t get it fixed before we left. We had reservations and made arrangements to be gone so we dealt with it until we got back. Had to tarp the camper when parked. The CO2/has detector constantly went off. Took it back to the dealer. They had it 6 weeks - 2 months. They replaced the plywood on the bed (had to insist) and said they were waiting on a new mattress (had to insist on them getting a new mattress since ours had been wet. Next trip out the sink drain broke and flooded the floor. Here we are again tonight using my hair dryer to dry out the bed. Yep, leaked again. I will never purchase a KZ again and will advise anyone looking to look elsewhere. Oh and btw we I contacted the company, I never got a reply. I do like the floor plan but that’s it.
- Brenda, Arkansas

2017-06-20 2017 KZ Escape E14RB View Listings

Microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator, awning, and hitch included, sewer hose included, still in box. 7-year warranty purchased which can transfer to the new owner. Also included is a power surge and camping accessories.
- Kim Amerault, Colorado