KZ Escape Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Escape RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brenda from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 KZ Escape E181RB View Listings

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Bought new in June 2018. Getting ready to leave on our first trip out and discovered the bed was wet. Yep, a leak around the front window. Of course the dealer couldn’t get it fixed before we left. We had reservations and made arrangements to be gone so we dealt with it until we got back. Had to tarp the camper when parked. The CO2/has detector constantly went off. Took it back to the dealer. They had it 6 weeks - 2 months. They replaced the plywood on the bed (had to insist) and said they were waiting on a new mattress (had to insist on them getting a new mattress since ours had been wet. Next trip out the sink drain broke and flooded the floor. Here we are again tonight using my hair dryer to dry out the bed. Yep, leaked again. I will never purchase a KZ again and will advise anyone looking to look elsewhere. Oh and btw we I contacted the company, I never got a reply. I do like the floor plan but that’s it.
- Brenda, Arkansas

2020-05-06 2019 KZ Escape 201BH View Listings

We are very happy with this RV. It's the perfect size for a couple, a small family or grandparents traveling with grandchildren. Has quality construction and appliances. It is a little too heavy to be pulled by an SUV.
- Carol Faiola, Pennsylvania

2020-04-02 2019 KZ Escape 191SS View Listings

There are many design layouts for this camper, some are better than others. I love my 191SS, great storage and it has a place to hang clothes which is not that easy to find in this size of trailer.
- Marty Cline, Nebraska

2017-06-20 2017 KZ Escape E14RB View Listings

Microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator, awning, and hitch included, sewer hose included, still in box. 7-year warranty purchased which can transfer to the new owner. Also included is a power surge and camping accessories.
- Kim Amerault, Colorado