KZ Durango Gold RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Durango Gold RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Charles Burton from Wisconsin says:

Have you owned any KZ Durango Gold RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 KZ Durango Gold 382MBQ View Listings

To date I have been trying to convey the severity of the problems with my unit. I have taken it to three dealers and they won't touch it and state send it back to the factory. After 8 months I finally got the factory to pick it up. We sent detailed pictures of issues from poor quality Assembly materials and a list of the problems. This unit expands and contracts so much from week to week twisting and pulling itself apart. From door frames that no longer fit or close to slides that one can see daylight. The wood work chips from normal use and there is not a straight cabinet door in the unit. From weekend to weekend over the summer I was noting things changing in the unit, swollen trim bulging from the wall to slides sagging and no longer appearing square, the bathroom mirror fell off the wall. when talking to the Support at KZ it took weeks to convince them of the extreme issues with this unit and when it got looked at by them it is all downplayed like there is no issue. My fear is the unit comes back with the same problems as they just don't seem to understand that when things expand and contract with the kind of movement they continue to do so. A Very disappointed owner of the $80,000 poor quality unit.
- Charles Burton, Wisconsin

2019-08-14 2018 KZ Durango Gold 384RLT View Listings

KZ restored our faith in company and the people that work for them. 5 Stars We had our 5er 1 year and found spongy floor in corner of slideout with separation from wall. Our entry steps were not installed correctly. Slideout also didn’t want to go in or out. Dealer was of course was useless which I’ll not discuss here. Multiple minor issues also. Our first call to KZ was told to bring RV to factory. Every call we made to them was handled professionally and sincerely in a timely manner. On our way to Shipshewana, our trailer brakes went out. We called Dexter who made the axle. They sent 4 new brakes and called someone in our area to put them on. (although it was done incorrectly). We were put up in hotel and called to come look at what they were doing and to make sure we agreed. Dexter also showed up and fixed brake issue. In 3 days everything had been done and more. Everyone at KZ we spoke to, we met in person and was competent, courteous and went out of there way to make sure we were happy. We are!!!
- Joseph Anderson , Florida

2019-04-27 2016 KZ Durango Gold 366FBT View Listings

We wanted to rv full time and researched many rvs and floor plans. This one fit our needs. I truly believe it is a lemon and if I knew how to get the KZ company to take it back I would have it hauled straight to their front office. Besides the worst customer service ever.. we were accused of purposely damaging the unit.. when we took it to the dealer and they found that the back panel was coming loose and the welds on the inside frame were like pieces of bubble gum.. not holding any of the metal frame together, KZ refused to fix it because the warranty was two months expired. How can structural issues not be covered at any time?? And now,thanks to the knowledge and mechanic ability of my son in law, he has found that the axles' bolts are barely holding together. So I feel like we have been driving around a time bomb just waiting to collapse on the highway. Due to owing WAY more than a trade in would give us, we are stuck with it.
- Suzanne McGinnis, Texas