Komfort Komfort RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Komfort Komfort RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Komfort Komfort RVs? Write a review

2017-05-22 2004 Komfort Komfort 271FS View Listings

Sorry we bought this trailer. Was in the shop after every use for a year. Still a big pic. Of junk. Cupboards Doors fall off n are not straight, day n night blinds fall off from the walk. Shower enclose fell apart. Tows heavy.
- Judy, California

2015-12-04 2004 Komfort Komfort 25FSG View Listings

This is a low-profile fifth wheel, meaning that the bedroom is very tight. This has been my only real complaint, but it is very livable for the weekend warrior. For a mid-range unit, quality is good. I've had almost no problems with it. Dealer fixed a couple small problems very early on and I paid for a shop to diagnose and fix one small leak on the slide that appeared during a nasty storm with heavy rain and wind. Something I could have done myself had I known what I know now. Towing could be better, but part of it is my truck, so it's hard to say for sure. It is heavy for all that it's a low profile, single-slide rig, with a GVW of just under 11,300 lbs, with a respectable 4,000 lbs CCC. It has a non-Lippert Zieman frame, which is a real plus. I have no idea of the quality of the current Dutchmen Komfort brand, but this one has been nearly trouble-free.
- Lyle Knox, Arizona