Komfort Komfort

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Komfort Komfort RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lyle Knox from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Komfort Komfort 25FSG View Listings

This is a low-profile fifth wheel, meaning that the bedroom is very tight. This has been my only real complaint, but it is very livable for the weekend warrior. For a mid-range unit, quality is good. I've had almost no problems with it. Dealer fixed a couple small problems very early on and I paid for a shop to diagnose and fix one small leak on the slide that appeared during a nasty storm with heavy rain and wind. Something I could have done myself had I known what I know now. Towing could be better, but part of it is my truck, so it's hard to say for sure. It is heavy for all that it's a low profile, single-slide rig, with a GVW of just under 11,300 lbs, with a respectable 4,000 lbs CCC. It has a non-Lippert Zieman frame, which is a real plus. I have no idea of the quality of the current Dutchmen Komfort brand, but this one has been nearly trouble-free.
- Lyle Knox, Arizona

2021-01-06 2004 Komfort Komfort 271FS View Listings

We loved this RV, took it south for 8 yrs to the warmer states,had very little problems, frige mother board went out and heater motor had a problem.Self repaired them myself. Great RV for two lots of room with the slide and a big bath for the wife great bed. Easy to tow with a Chevy pickup and was easy to setup when we arrived. Dry camping was easy with 60 gal . of water and the built in 4200 watt. gen. great for two.Decided to sell after wife passed away .but was fun for years and trouble free. Looking to buy a small class C MH while I have my health to still travel.
- Richard Wiles, Oregon

2017-05-22 2004 Komfort Komfort 271FS View Listings

Sorry we bought this trailer. Was in the shop after every use for a year. Still a big pic. Of junk. Cupboards Doors fall off n are not straight, day n night blinds fall off from the walk. Shower enclose fell apart. Tows heavy.
- Judy, California