Keystone Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rob from Idaho says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Keystone Springdale 212RB View Listings

I read negative reviews about Keystone all the time, but that has not been my experience. I bought this travel trailer when the owner who purchased it new traded after 1 year for a BH model because of the kids. It is now on it's fifth season (4 for me) and has not had a single quality control issue. I have had it out camping at least 6 times per year and everything just works as it should. For what is considered an entry level unit, I am extremely impressed to say the least. I am getting ready to move into a mid level 5th wheel unit and I am probably going with a Keystone unit. I have looked at many brands other than Keystone, but Keystone offers more of what I want in a unit considering features per $ value. I hope I have as good of service from the new unit as this one. It makes a person nervous when reading all the bad reviews about Keystone, but then I read them about other manufactures also. Maybe I got a unit built on a Wednesday, that's hard to tell but because of my experience I do have faith in Keystone. Also, it is only right I should post a positive review for a positive experience.
- Rob, Idaho

2021-06-20 2019 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2710RB View Listings

My jacks are rotten, heat doesn't work,not sealed for winter and says it is. Canopy is ripped and it's a shitty system. Sink leaks. Overall I give it 3 stars. And I can't get any help from camping world on my services. I will never buy from them or a passport camper.
- Bryan, Florida

2021-06-19 2016 Keystone Cougar 33RES View Listings

This is a luxurious Travel Trailer. It is very comfortable with two wonderful recliners and a sofa bed. This trailer sports a King Size Bed with a $ inch memory foam topper. It has stereo speakers both inside and outside the Trailer. We are also including a Portable RV Waste Tote Tank. Happy days are in store for whomever purchases this trailer from us.
- David DeWitt, Tennessee

2021-06-18 2016 Keystone Hideout 31RBDS View Listings

Really love the layout but it's a vinyl village entry level RV with as much floor space as you can get for the money. Cheaply made, AC frequently blows breaker box, can't use AC with anything else going, constantly blows in hi heat. Great layout but pore quality. You get what you pay. DVD player struggles playing new discs let alone with any form of scratch. Will be excited to upgrade but it was a decent starter rig.
- Parrish J Peachee, Indiana

2021-06-15 2016 Keystone Passport 199ML View Listings

This travel trailer has been the perfect camper for us. It is easy to tow and park, and has everything we needed in the way of comfort. Queen bed, sizeable refrigerator and freezer, entertainment center, and full bathroom. It also has plenty of storage.
- Jane, South Carolina

2021-06-12 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 26RKS View Listings

Purchased this after 6 months of shopping. The only two issues we have had with this unit was #1, the dealer who never fulfilled their install promises and also put a 7 year old Interstate Battery on our unit and # 2, just a slight drip beneath the sink. We love this camper! Superb warmth camping in late fall/early winter, tows like a dream and is absolutely perfect for me and my wife. The best camper we have ever owned in 47 years.
- Reid Caldwell, West Virginia

2021-06-10 2010 Keystone Passport 195RB View Listings

We bought this 195rb Passport by keystone brand new in Sept of 2010, the biggest reason for the purchase was the walk around queen bed and the floor plan, the bonus'we're that it had a large pass thru storage on the front, it was a 4 season trailer with all the possible add ons. its a 3875lb dry pull or just under 8000lbs full payload. Tows great if properly loaded, parking and visiblity is great, noise transfer when it rains is very subtle, but can be heard, the electric awning is a real bonus. After a few years of owning i have added on quite a few extras and now that i am disabled i am sorry but i have to sell it. and its a great buy its in as good a shape as it was when it was new. If i do sell it to right person i may throw in the rest of the camping gear or let them purchase what it is that they will need. I am going to really hate to sell her
- Gary, British Columbia

2021-06-04 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

Absolutely love this camper!! Can’t say anything bad! It’s Perfect ! This is our third camper upgrade and after being a seasonal camper we knew what we wanted and didn’t this is everything we wanted and couldn’t be happier
- Evey Palmer, Vermont

2021-06-04 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

I purchased this 2018 Cougar half ton 5th wheel in April 2019. I had recently retired and planned on traveling and living in the 5th wheel. What a mistake I made by buying this piece of junk. Within the 1st year it had a new roof,a recall on the outside grill, A cable to one slide came loose from the wall, t j.g e front air conditioner went out. All of this should have been covered under the warranty but keystone refused to pay. Siting consumer error. This trailer has been in the shop more than out. Currently the converter is outages nbbbb d pulls the batteries down. Then nothing works. I intend to upgrade to a larger RV but it will not be anything made by Keystone. I intend to tell everyone how sorry these RVs are. I paid for a lot of money for this trailer but now I could not give it away. If your reading this review save yourself a lot of grief and do not buy anything made by Keystone.
- Bill Venable, Oklahoma

2021-05-27 2017 Keystone Cougar 30RLI View Listings

Very nice, comfortable and roomy! This unit is perfect for extended living for a couple or individual, or a weekend at the lake. Plenty of storage, heated underbelly is great for all weather. Automatic leveling makes setting up a breeze. My husband and I loved it!
- Anna Lohman, Oklahoma

2021-05-26 2019 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 221UMD View Listings

My wife and I have had this trailer for 1.5 years and camped in it 8 times. We have have had 0 problems, everything works as we drove it off the lot new. I thought maybe some trim or little things would need fixed by now but it is holding up perfectly. Total miles we towed was 2,500 miles with some dirt roads as we have primitive camped the entire time.
- Ryan, Nevada

2021-05-22 2014 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 19RBEWE View Listings

Plastic fresh water tank was placed from factory on top of exposed screw heads. This of coarse wore holes in tank and ruined it. Have read on other forums about same issue. Keystone customer service offered no assistance whatsoever for a known issue.
- Dewaine Vankomen, Washington

2021-05-18 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHSWE View Listings

I bought my unit in June of 2018. Worst camper construction Ever. 8/1/18 Decals Pealing off the front of the Unit. Water tank cracked and leaked inside the belly pan. 3/12/19 Dinette not level and wobbly, water fitting loose in under bathroom sink, air vent loose under the bath sink, made black flush assist leak water all over the floor in the bathroom and kitchen. Dining windows wont open, track is pinched. outside kitchen gas line pinched, rear grille gas hose to short to reach the grill. shower head not attached to the wall air conditioner blows cold air out the ceiling. No instructions related to fixing the furnace/Air unit. Radio will not work decal on the front of the camper finally replaced. 6/6/19 Power jack In operative 5/24/19 fresh water tank replaced 7/25/19 underbelly material not replaced properly, re hang required, Winterization kit installed. 8/19/19 black water tank exploded in transit, vent pipe found to be installed incorrectly. This camper has been one nightmare after another, spent more time in the shop than camping. I like to take it and stay in campgrounds when I travel for work. In the fall of 2019 I ended the season with covid. so It was not until spring of 2020 that I used it again. It seemed to have the bugs out and until sept of 2020 and I found the floor was soggy, in all the wrong places. Which led to the return to the factory for replacement of the entire floor. Upon its return I found the lower bunks not reattached properly, unlevel and large gaps where there were none previously. The outdoor kitchen was reattached with large gaps in the paneling, which made the lower bunk have a curve and 3/4 of an inch lower on one side than the other. the false face panel has a gap you can see is obviously not supposed to be there. The dinette is so wobbly again you wouldn't believe, and the slider floor has 1 inch spring to it. Never was before. I some areas accessed there are big panels cut out to reach water lines, and or easier assessed by a large person. the sub decking under the lower bunk has a big saw zawed hole to get to the lower screws attaching the fridge wall to the floor. Keystone says they are not responsible for anything that does not pertain to replacing the floor. Ok People how do you do a complete floor decking removal and refit new decking and vinal without taking it all apart with CARE and PROFFESIONALISM. OMG, Steven Holmes from Keystone is on a you tube video showing how much Pride Keystone takes in FIXING their products. Done with Keystone I have only wasted 27 thousand dollars. Bad taste in my mouth, cheap materials and lousey customer service. only 1 rep. was concerned and he is a field rep.he has been the one person to return call and check up. Kudos Dustin Nicholas sales rep.
- Sandra J McIntosh, Michigan

2021-05-12 2019 Keystone Cougar 29BHS View Listings

I’ve put 2500 miles on the trailer. You know it’s there behind you but it does make the overall ride more comfortable in the truck. The accommodations in the trailer are adequate for longer duration trips and are great for short one as well..just pull-in or back-in, let the levelers work by pushing a button, hook up the water power and sewer and life is easy. I’ve setup and settled in low as 25 minutes.
- Chuck Sims, Texas

2021-05-10 2019 Keystone Cougar 29BHS View Listings

This is a great camper. It sleep 7 comfortably, more with younger children. It has ample space for indoor sleeping and preparing food. The water heater does quite well for heating 6 gallons at a time (both, gas and electric). An upgraded bed makes it far more comfortable in the bedroom as well. The hide-a-bed couch is comfortable. One draw back is the lack of built-in storage for clothes, but a properly stage suitcase under the bunks resolves that. All the bugs have been worked out and it operates like a champ, even the AC on a 20amp service.
- chuck sims, Texas

2021-05-07 2021 Keystone Cougar 26RBS21 View Listings

We love our 22RBS! We purchased new mid year last summer and have had no issues. I’m not sure about warranty work because we have not had any issues. We wanted a couples camper for our frequent camping trips. We are weekend warriors and this trailer is perfect for us. We have the theatre seating and no dinette. The small counter works well for us or we use a small table. This trailers storage is amazing and the king bed were big features for us. It’s a studio apartment on wheels! Someday we may want a bigger floor plan but this is perfect for us now. We travel with our cat and he loves it too. My only con is the small counter in the bathroom but it’s functional and making the bathroom bigger would impact the HUGE closet we have. We tow the trailer with a F-150, 2.7L Eco-boost with tow package. If someone is looking for a short trailer that’s packed with big features, the 22RBS is a great option. There was no option for our trailer in the drop down. This is a 22RBS.
- Denise Teague, Michigan

2021-05-06 2018 Keystone Outback 312BH View Listings

I bought the Outback 312BH when my kids were in High School and we loved camping in it. Outdoor kitchen is great to have with refrigerator and sink and plenty of drawer and cabinet space which is very handy. I would recommend this RV to anyone due to the quality and craftsmanship. Ready to go camping and everything comes with the RV. Nothing to buy, just start camping.
- Alan Johnson, Texas

2021-05-06 2016 Keystone Springdale 282BH View Listings

Do you accept payments ? I have a down payment ready. Can you contact me at 360 998 0479. Let me know what you can do or can't do either way ...Cash money work best for you ? Or you rather a credit card or bank card for payment .
- Christian Pena, Oregon

2021-05-03 2019 Keystone Outback 341RD View Listings

I have owned this for 6 months 3 of which it has been at the dealership fighting with the warranty to cover a dip in my floor by the kitchen sink, it is under full warranty and they covered 8 others defects e.g put in a new table, put in 6 screws where they only had one on each side of the pull out bed, new outside door, fixed the bathroom door, fixed the pull down blind and the electric pop up, and replaced my back drop in the kitchen, now all that was wrong and they say the drop in my kitchen floor is normal for a one year home. So they will not fix it. Do not buy this product they do not help new owners with the warranty and the dealership has told many a lies. You are better off going with another rv company than this one, I go to pick up my still not fixed brand new home with the promise that the floor is normal.......I am gutted as this WAS exactly what I was looking for in a home due to loosing my home from covid.......
- Jackie Carter, Utah

2021-05-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 34BHPR View Listings

We absolutely loved this RV. The floor plan is fantastic. There is plenty of room in the bunk house to fit our family and their friends. The extra kitchen slide and island allows for more storage and more than enough room in the main living area. The leather couch and bed are high quality and look great. There is more than enough storage in all the rooms. The bathroom connected to the master bedroom with a separate doors adds privacy and convenience. Easy to tow with a 1/2 ton truck. Outdoor kitchen is nice with plenty of counter space for meal prep. The exterior is sharp looking with color scheme, seamless windows, and LED lights. Extra AC unit in bunk house is a bonus and great for hot summer days. Decent size fridge that can switch between gas or electric. Great trailer for any family!
- Eric Short, Massachusetts

2021-04-25 2020 Keystone Premier 29RK View Listings

I am interested to find out if anyone else who has this model has recliners that "go back" but do not stay in place. They constantly flip forward to a sitting position. The tag on the chair states 2018 Cougar. Do you think my chair were switched? Thank you.
- Ellen OKeefe, Pennsylvania

2021-04-17 2018 Keystone Bullet 1800RB View Listings

Don’t know where to begin. Guess I’ll start from the beginning. I noticed water on my floor during heavy storms. Couldn’t find where it was coming from. Eventually after fixing the blinds that was coming out of wall I noticed I could see outside. The window was never set. The whole top of window had a gap of 1 inch. All fans, bathroom, Kitchen burned out very quickly. I went to fix kitchen above stove fan so I removed the whole piece and noticed it wasn’t even venting out. Lol. There was no vent to outside. So it was fake just there for show. When you first step into trailer the floor is completely rotting out. Purchased this brand new. 24k. The air conditioner is garbage. Does not get cold in the summer. What it does do is ice up and chunks of ice fall down from the top and crash down inside your air conditioner then slowly leaks melting ice all over the floor. Furnace went out after 2 years. I put a 5000 btu air conditioner in emergency window and have a 40$ lasko space heater and a mr buddy heater. If your handy and resourceful as i am and are going too basically gut it and make it your own then it’s a good shell to work with after you replace the floor. Your better off buying a landscaping trailer and building your own. 24k is alot of money. I never leave reviews but I almost just fell through my floor. It’s 3 years old and stationary. Hardly used. Save your money. Build your own. Everything in here is garbage. Even all the trim is popping off of every seam. Can’t even sell it for half the price paid for it.
- Charlie, New Hampshire

2021-04-16 2019 Keystone Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Good roof over your head. Best time of your life out in the wild and on the open road.,,.................................. .......... . . .........................................#####$####
- Chris, Michigan

2021-04-14 2021 Keystone Cougar 25RDS View Listings

Drove a 873 miles one way to get this floor plan since not available most places. If you buy a keystone Cougar you better make sure everything works otherwise their customer service is the WORST I have ever experienced. I called for help. I simply got a too bad. Yes, those exact words. New, drove it to Texas. Toilet does not hold water or work proper, smells all the time. We are living in trailer while our home is being repaired. The ONLY authorized dealer cant see or help us for 8 weeks. Called Keystone to see if there was another option, Candy with Keystone customer service said well you are lucky some are several months out. Sorry, too bad we can't help you. I have owned this trailer for 10 days. If you want any warranty or customer service DO NOT BUY A KEYSTONE. I am sorry I did. I only wish I could give it a negative star!!
- DC Hody, Texas

2021-04-09 2016 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 293UBH View Listings

Sold a 2011 fleetwood Pioneer to buy this piece of shit from Willis Rv. One of the worst decisions i’ve ever made! Bought it brand new and i’ve had nothing but problems. Water heater, electric jack, water leaks, electrical short, slide trim, and slide jamming. And we have pulled it maybe 9 times. DO NOT BUY one of these units. Willis RV service sucks, they’re service sucks and it is my opinion that they are a buncha crooks. Enough said!
- Allan Wager, Texas