Keystone Sunset Trail Superlite Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sunset Trail Superlite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-03-18 2020 Keystone Sunset Trail Superlite 285CK View Listings

I wish I could give 0 stars. We traded our 2015 windjammer bunkhouse for this as we are now empty nesters.I was so excited to pick this camper up. Brand new, the slides scratched the roof, the high tech tv antenna couldnt pick up channels, the lights flicker (come to find out, rain was leaking down inside the walls) the water pump randomly sounds like a jack hammer, even when the water is not running (in the middle of the night!) There are nails sticking up out of the floor. The "wine chiller" chills to 53 degrees. And to top it off, mice somehow got in. According to Keystone, this is the first time a mouse has gotten into their brand of camper. Like winning the lottery!I could go on forever. Their customer service is horrible and I suggest if you are camper shopping, pick Forest river. I would give anything to have my old camper back.
- joslyn elliott, Iowa

2021-01-18 2020 Keystone Sunset Trail Superlite 285CK View Listings

Bought the trailer in July 2020. Received in August. Have some heavy rains in September, noticed major amount of water in bedrooms big window and water on the inside of bedroom walls. Contacted dealership dropped the trailer for service to correct the problem. They resealed the roof, but was told it was condensation due to heat transfer and was not their problem and Keystone was not going to do anything to fix the problem and told us to purchase a dehumidifier! After talking further to the dealership we purchased it from told me that we were not the only ones with this issue! Now in process to rid ourselves of this camper! If i could post the pictures I would!
- Lynn Kay, Massachusetts