Keystone Sprinter Wide Body RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprinter Wide Body RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Gary Ellison from West Virginia says:

Have you owned any Keystone Sprinter Wide Body RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

Likes: Great rear living space with opposing slides. Trailer has great lighting in living and kitchen area. Bedroom slide would be better with windows on the sides of the slide. Kind of dark. Unit tows with ease. ALL AROUND GREAT UNIT!
- Gary Ellison, West Virginia

2019-05-21 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

I love the floor plan most about this RV. It has two slide outs in the living room making it very spacious and comfortable to be in. The d cod is very pleasing. The queen bed is comfy while the foldout couch is really best for young ones. It tows beautifully but does require at least a 3/4 ton truck.
- Cindy , California

2018-01-26 2016 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 353FWDEN View Listings

We bought the unit new in Dec. 2016. Great floor plan. Had some problems with the ice maker, and all the fixtures in the bathroom. The ice maker has a value on the back of the fridge that was closed which required it to be removed to open the valve. The bathroom sink had to be replaced, water wouldn't drain. The toilet has been replaced because it wouldn't hold water. Then comes the shower problem. There was a gap between the shower and the wall around the top of the shower. Apparently Keystones fix was to silicon it which in the future will probably develop mold from the moisture and leave us the cost of repair. This is the reason for 3 stars for manufacture support.
- Dennis Claflin, Oklahoma

2017-10-13 2016 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 319MKS View Listings

Very nice travel trailer. Camping made easy should be a mandatory requirement for all RV's Nice floor plan. Easy towing and very attractive RV. It is our first RV and we got lucky to purchase from Keystone. They really thought things thru with this unit. Very Happy customer
- Chris Hubert, Texas

2017-03-27 2017 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 353FWDEN View Listings

AC quit working on high and NO One wanted to fix it. Called local RV repair shop and all it was is a broken wire on the thermostat which he said was probably done at factory. Called the dealer and they didn't want to fix it for about a month.$185.00 LATER and Keystone don't want to pay for it so wondering what good is a warranty good for. What y'all think leave. reply.
- Kenneth Baker, Tennessee

2016-09-09 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 304FWRKS View Listings

My wife and I have been living in our Sprinter full time for just over 2 years now and have only had some minor issues. Had to replace floor light fixtures and a few overhead light switches, Queen mattress (standard rather than RV type) and both recliners for comfort reasons, and removed couch so that we would have more room for our dogs kennel. We did have a leak at our forward slide that suddenly stop for some unknown reason (thankful and hope it stays that way). Overall the unit has been fantastic, easy to hook up, tow, & set up, tons of storage, large shower, 12 Gal Hot Water Heater, my wife loves the kitchen, the floor plan is perfect for two. I would recommend the Keystone Sprinter for full time RVing, it's can handle the rigors of this life style and you will appreciate the comfort that it provides...
- MadDog, Oklahoma

2016-05-11 2015 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 316BIK View Listings

Overall this is probably the best travel trailer I've ever Been in even when people would come and visit when we were in it they fell in love with it.the amount of storage is awesome this setup is very convenient the three slides make it very livable for more than just a short-term trip. And last but not least the outdoor kitchen is what really makes having a Travel Trailer worth while
- Tiffany, Illinois

2016-01-15 2014 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 299RET View Listings

I traded a 2007 Prowler in on a 2014 sprinter and I wish I had my Prowler back. DO NOT BELIVE the sticker that says 0 degrees performance. It's a lie. I had to stay in my trailer around Christmas and the low.was 20 degrees and during the day temperatures would rise above freezing, even to 40 degrees. My trailer froze. I only had cold water to my bathroom sink because that's where the heat taped hose came in. The rest of the trailer was froze. I tried all the tricks, turn the furnace up to 90 and leave for a few hours or most of the day. It never thawed out. I had my Prowler work perfect, with no skirting, all the way to 7 above 0. The place I purchased my trailer took the under belly off to make sure everything was where it should be. There is the insulation in the under belly but there is no insulation around any of the pipes. I contacted Keystone and they said, it was tested at zero, that sticker does not mean it will operate at zero degrees. They were unwilling to add any extra insulation for the pipes and said, that's the responsibility of the owner. I was mad. They advertise and say it has the extra package but it doesn't even work. They place the vents directly in the middle of the floor so.they get stepped on and bent until they collapse. They put super light duty thin jacks on the trailer that bend super easy. I should have stuck with my gut feeling and never purchased a keystone because they look good from the outside but are built poorly and they do not stand behind their products.
- Alaina, Idaho

2015-08-27 2015 Keystone Sprinter Wide Body 343FWBHS View Listings

This is by far the most troublesome camper I have ever owned. Very poor workmanship at the factory as well as poor quality items put in. In the last year the problems we had included, bad toy lock system, broken light switch, hole in freshwater fill vent hose causing water to get into the underbelly, bad black water tank valve, bad landing gear led light strip, toilet won't hold water, bad ceiling fan, broken wire for tank monitor, fridge door kept falling off, missing bolts for couch to keep from sagging, multiple light bulbs burned out.
- Brian Vincent, Ohio