Keystone Sprinter

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprinter RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tammy from Kansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

When I walked into my Sprinter FWDEN I loved it! We bought it in March 2016. We didn't need the A/C until June but we had 30 AMP hookup and could not run the bedroom A/C at the same time as the Living Room A/C. It did not cool very well at all. We decided we would take it to have it looked at. The dealership we took it to had to fix the tape in the duct work and some other things and thought that it was fixed. We took it out that weekend to try it out. It was not any better, we took it back-they thought it needed a new unit. They called Coleman, they said they would send a new ceiling assembly to fix it. It definitely helped the air circulation as it just goes through the duct work now instead of the assembly vents. Our dealership told us there are several problems with the setup of this unit. (They do not sell this particular unit at their dealership) They told us for starters that there are only two vents in the living room and one in the kitchen but it's closer to the living room area. This camper has high ceilings and the skylight in the kitchen area puts out a lot of heat (It could burn you when the sun is on the island) We purchased some foam insulated pillows to put in the skylight to keep the heat out. They told us that if we were camping when it's really hot we will need at least 50 AMP to run both A/C units and then several fans will need to be running to keep the air moving because of the lack of vents. The slideout ceilings in the living room were tested with a gauge and it was running 100 degrees with the living room a/c running. There are not many electrical outlets in this camper to run all of these fans! The location of the thermostat is too high on the wall in the hallway to the bedroom. Not all the storage areas outside have lights and the only light on the outside is the awning light and light under the step. When I first got my camper home the trim in the kitchen above the stove was already falling down. I had to nail it up as it would not stay up with glue. Now after getting it home the trim in front of the closet in the bedroom is loose and I will probably have to fix it also. I am going to talk to Keystone about possibly putting in another vent in the Kitchen to help cool it and see if they will pay for it as it is a design flaw in this unit. The positives about this camper are the auto leveling, the remote for the slideouts and awning, sleeping capacity, & residential fridge. Hope this helps in your decision making when buying an RV!
- Tammy, Kansas

2021-09-13 2014 Keystone Sprinter 316BIK View Listings

We are very happy with our choice of a Keystone Sprinter travel trailer. The floorplan was well designed and the overall quality was good. I was so excited to have a kitchen island, with additional storage and room for seating/serving. The second entrance directly into the bathroom was definitely a plus with kids. The sleeping areas in the bunkhouse were a bonus, and the privacy in the master bedroom with a solid door is much appreciated.
- CR Walters, New York

2021-08-26 2018 Keystone Sprinter 326FWBHS View Listings

We have been the only owners of this RV and generally it is very nice. We have noticed that the cabinet/door laminate has peeled a bit. But Generally the unity is very functional and comfortable. I personally prefer a smaller unit but for the size it does its job well.
- Phillip Snow, Texas

2021-07-01 2021 Keystone Sprinter 30RL View Listings

We really enjoy this brand new floor plan in the Sprinter Campfire Fifth Wheel Series. If I had to find one thing I did not like it would be the toilet drain pipe that runs right down through the middle of the basement pass-through storage. This makes it difficult to install a pull out tray for easy access. The only issue we experienced on our first time out was the range hood fan/light were not working. I was able to remove it and drop it down to find a fuse holder with "no fuse" lol...easy and lucky fix. Everything else has worked good. I had slide toppers and an installed surge/ low voltage protector at the dealer because those two things were wanted from having previous units. I would definitely recommend this unit for someone wanting something middle of the road as far as price point. I was not happy with the Springdale after looking at them prior to the Sprinter. The 30RL has ample kitchen storage and a pantry as well. I will keep the review coming as I run across any other issues with the unit.
- B F, South Carolina

2021-06-26 2021 Keystone Sprinter 328BS View Listings

Literally the worse camper I have ever had. traded my 2018 Shasta oasis in for this shit box. Wish I never did doors are hard to close screens don’t fit right shower leaks all over the floor. 40k for a pile shit. That’s just the beginning.
- Christopher shaw, Connecticut

2021-05-18 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

2019 Sprinter Camper from Camping World Concord NC. First purchased a Cougar 5th wheel. had to return do to mold. Then they talked me into the Sprinter Limited 5th wheel. hardly no storage, Camper Bathroom Door to close to steps already fell down steps, they should have put swivel door in. hit your head getting into bed. air conditioner in bed room runs doesn't shut off. No hitch, recliner couch broke, refrigerator does not work properly and so on. I never felt so taken getting two lemons from the same dealership. They have refused to fix the camper I have put a lot of money into this camper and now stuck for life because this was for our retirement. For the moneys we put into this camper we would have had a New MONTANA EDITION. Please stay away from Keystone Inc. Camping World the sales people will take you for all you got. Alway Read Customer Satisfaction. Don't get burnt like me and my wife did for our Retirement
- Gary Dickson, North Carolina

2021-05-12 2017 Keystone Sprinter 293FWBHS View Listings

The overall experience was simple. Other than spending two frustrating hours trying to upload photos and I was still not completely successful it was pretty easy, but time consuming. I called the listed number and they were helpful.
- Ray Ponce, California

2021-05-02 2017 Keystone Sprinter 326FWBHS View Listings

Overall the trailer is good. 3 extra holes drilled in under the kitchen sink because someone wasn't paying attention and kept drilling pipe holes in the wrong place. The sink in the bathroom had rust stains from sitting over the winter (without us ever using it, we bought it at the end of the season before we could actually use it to camp). Trim inside is cheap, and you need to glue and nail it back in place. Believe it or not, overall I like the camper.
- Jason Bohanon, Massachusetts

2021-04-06 2012 Keystone Sprinter 310KBS View Listings

I owned this trailer for two years and enjoyed every minute. Very easy to tow with stablizers and sway bar hookups. With the Extreme Thermal Package winter camping is very easy to do. Everything is completely operational and I highly recommend to fellow RVers.....
- David Aegerter, Nevada

2021-02-28 2016 Keystone Sprinter 298FWRLS View Listings

We loved this RV, the space and storage inside and out are incredible. We loved the outdoor shower for muddy dogs from hiking. The inside has privacy with front bedroom when camping with other people.The full size fridge and island made cooking easy. We loved the recliners, and thought of the fireplace as an extra we didn't need, but used it all the time! It tows and sets up easily. Great camper!
- Cheri, Pennsylvania

2021-01-27 2016 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

I love the looks and layout of this camper. The quality of the finishes is very poor though my counters have cracks in them, the wall paper is wrinkling and the tack paper that looks like wood on the doors it peeling off. None of my exterior lights work. Most disappointing of all is that in the summer this camper gets very hot. I do have 2 AC's it just does not make it in the heat of the day. If you get one of these campers park in shade or don't use it during the summer.
- John, Texas

2021-01-27 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3550FWMLS View Listings

Great fifth and great shape! Looks like brand new! Everything works and hauls great and with all four slide outs open it is big and roomy! Fireplace will heat the bottom of the camper and it’s electric! Also got a winter cover for it
- Kenneth Richardson, Tennessee

2020-12-26 2017 Keystone Sprinter 293FWBHS View Listings

I purchase a 2017 Sprinter travel trailer that will stay in one spot. My only complaint is why one of my heater vent is under my recliner and a rug. How stupid is that? I think the camper would heat up faster without that blockage.
- Dennis Rae, Florida

2020-09-06 2011 Keystone Sprinter 297RET View Listings

This is a clean well cared for camper. The opposite slideouts make for a roomy living area. There are opposite sofas with full size aero beds. Sleeps 7 has a 3 burner stove with oven. One owner 34’ long
- Cynthia Ash, Tennessee

2020-09-03 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

Everything thing has gone wrong with this unit. Customer support is horrible. All puck light have gone out. One AC went out. Wall covering and molding falling off. Awning lights out, sound system replaced 3 times still not working. Put in a claim With receipts for $800 plus but the good folks at Keystone is paying $550.00. Keystone has really dropped quality In the past 4 years and are now buried in claims. Please stay away from this company as they have ruined my 1st year of retirement
- Patrick miller, Nevada

2020-07-25 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

Bought Keystone unit brand and near everything has broken. Too many trips to dealer with time delays for repairs. Now paying cash and submitting for refund. This Keystone unit has had the following issues. AC broken, Heater broken. Awning lights burnt out and damaged outside, half of ceiling lights have been replaced, Bar lights shorted out, sound system replaced 3 times and never repaired. Wall paper peeling
- Pat Miller, Alabama

2020-07-25 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT View Listings

I bought a last years model. Had to leave Colorado for Jacob's RV in Nebraska to get a better deal; 40K for a new, wide body, mid-bunk fifth wheel with two A/Cs... good deal! I've had it 2 1/2 years, and I'm definitely surprised how few problems I've had, and we camp roughly 8 times a year. The interior is not as modern as I'd like, but the floor plan is ideal, and is more important. Mid-bunks are ideal IMO, and the big windows face the campground on this unit, unlike the newer 3571FWLFT Sprinter model. I pick my campsites based on the views because the windows are BIG. Watching movies in the main room with the family is fun and comfortable with ample seating. The kitchen is nice to cook in. The fridge is smaller than some, but big enough for us. Wife and I can watch movies in the bedroom and the unit is so big, the kids can carry on sleeping in peace, one in the loft, the other in the mid bunk. Midbunks are THE best floorplan if you want to accommodate a family AND maintain good views. I did find some modifications desirable (not essential). I added Morryde suspension enhancements with upgraded shackles and wet bolts (this is worth the $- your RV will thank you as you hit potholes). I changed to Goodyear tires after a flat that was NOT the fault of the manufacturer. It's only 4-point auto leveling (vs 6 point), so I added SteadyFast stabilizers. The newer Sprinter grayish brown cabinets are lovely, but my 2017 is heavy wood grain brown. I might paint the cabinets, but I'm concerned about the vinyl wrap of the cabinet frames. It's peeling and bubbling in a few places. Some of the doors don't latch very well. The main living space would benefit from an extra heat vent. The slide outs are cable operated, and some will knock this, but so far so good! And it also makes the RV 1,000 pounds lighter. My gripes are minor considering the RV has had so few issues. If I bought again, I might consider a Keystone Avalanche for the hardwood cabinetry, if your truck can handle the weight. I find the Avalanche's lack of popularity confusing. Avalanche is awesome, but my Sprinter has also been a winner for the money.
- Greg Larsen, Colorado

2020-06-23 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

Purchased Keystone Sprinter new in fall of 2019, since then all the ceiling lights have starting to flash at different times, Awning lights shorted out and burned side of the 5th wheel. Under the bar lights shorted out and burnt a spot on my bar, today the main ac unit has failed. Here's the rub, Keystone wants you to bring it in to my dealer to be inspected and get parts ordered then bring it back in a couple of weeks for repair, so much for enjoying your rv, you get to drive it back and forth to dealer instead of enjoying it a lake Dont' buy any Keystone rv
- Pat Miller, Nevada

2020-06-23 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

Bought my RV new. 3 months later all the LEDs started going out in the ceiling. Keystone replaced 8 and I had to replace the other 10, then LED awing lights went out. Then under the bar lights went out. Today my main AC unit went out. Please save yourself a nightmare and don’t buy any Keystone RVs. They us to be good but last couple of years have gone stupid cheap on everything
- Pat miller, Nevada

2020-06-22 2016 Keystone Sprinter 269FWRLS View Listings

I currently live in Pennsylvania but store the unit at the Jersey Shore where I use it 2-3 times per year. It has been towed less than 2000 miles so it is in really good road condition. I did not buy an extended warrantee when I bought it. I really love the unit but I need to downsize. The floorplan is excellent - lots of space. Large windows on all sides gives it a great open feeling. I am really going to miss it...
- saintsully, Pennsylvania

2020-05-09 2019 Keystone Sprinter 310KBS View Listings

This was a well maid camper and I could have lived in it. The cougar 29 RLD is the same plan as the sprinter 310kbs.The only difference is the sprinter was longer and had more drawers in the kitchen area.It had a bank of drawers between the stove and the sink cabinet.It also had a water closet for the toilet. They dont build these much like that anymore.The bed was a slide and you could walk around the bed with about 1 to 2 feet around each side. You could put a play pen in front of the bed , it was that big.The only con to this is the TV , size is limited to what you can put in either one but it is a great plan.The storage in the bedroom closet helps to save bulky items like chairs, fans ect.
- laspeyrer, Louisiana

2020-04-16 2009 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS View Listings

Our travel trailer has provided many wonderful family memories. My children enjoyed camping throughout the summer and now as young adults often reminisce about those memories. I would recommend anyone with a young family to start out with a small camper, possibly a pop up like we did and graduate over time to a larger one. It can be a lot of work to prepare for that camping trip.
- Martine Pullara, Illinois

2020-04-10 2018 Keystone Sprinter 324FWBHS View Listings

This 5th wheel is incredible. Tows great and easy to maneuver especially for its size. I love the 2nd full bedroom. Guests can stay and use it as a game room too! Kids, grandkids, room for everyone, it sleeps 5 people. We could sleep 11 people comfortably with the accommodations in the living area included.. In the master bedroom you can easily walk around the bed, really makes life easier. Even so it has lots of storage. dresser space and a nice closet. My bedroom feels like a spa get away. The bathroom has a residential shower, so its roomy. The linen closet is outstanding. Wide and deep! Never had any trouble with it.
- Victoria Edwards, Oregon

2020-02-08 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3551FWMLS View Listings

Hooked me on the glitter. Really a beautiful trailer but absolutely ZERO quality control out of the factory. Electrical, poor connections, excessive wire jammed in pinch points, disconnects miss wired, cheap cheap Chinese switches have failed.... Lovely king size bed built of 1/2” plywood with no support I had to rebuild to stop the sagging. I’m 175 my wife, less. (I’m not crazy enough to give that figure) Floor now saggs in the hallway leading to the washroom. Trim is constantly coming loose throughout. I don’t think there is one drawer or door latch that lines up properly. I can go on and on. We do love the layout, the overall, the towability but have never spent so much for cheap quality and ridiculously poor workmanship on an RV before. Really,....shame on Keystone. I expected better.
- Grant Mitchell, Ontario

2020-01-09 2019 Keystone Sprinter 3570FWLFT View Listings

LED lights going out. Lost half of them. Problem is you have to take it to dealer every time. Been there 3 times and going again. Don’t buy a Keystone anything if you want to travel unless you like going to the dealership Keystone has bad LEDs
- Patrick Miller , Nevada