Keystone Sprinter RVs Reviews (24)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprinter RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tammy from Kansas says:

Have you owned any Keystone Sprinter RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

When I walked into my Sprinter FWDEN I loved it! We bought it in March 2016. We didn't need the A/C until June but we had 30 AMP hookup and could not run the bedroom A/C at the same time as the Living Room A/C. It did not cool very well at all. We decided we would take it to have it looked at. The dealership we took it to had to fix the tape in the duct work and some other things and thought that it was fixed. We took it out that weekend to try it out. It was not any better, we took it back-they thought it needed a new unit. They called Coleman, they said they would send a new ceiling assembly to fix it. It definitely helped the air circulation as it just goes through the duct work now instead of the assembly vents. Our dealership told us there are several problems with the setup of this unit. (They do not sell this particular unit at their dealership) They told us for starters that there are only two vents in the living room and one in the kitchen but it's closer to the living room area. This camper has high ceilings and the skylight in the kitchen area puts out a lot of heat (It could burn you when the sun is on the island) We purchased some foam insulated pillows to put in the skylight to keep the heat out. They told us that if we were camping when it's really hot we will need at least 50 AMP to run both A/C units and then several fans will need to be running to keep the air moving because of the lack of vents. The slideout ceilings in the living room were tested with a gauge and it was running 100 degrees with the living room a/c running. There are not many electrical outlets in this camper to run all of these fans! The location of the thermostat is too high on the wall in the hallway to the bedroom. Not all the storage areas outside have lights and the only light on the outside is the awning light and light under the step. When I first got my camper home the trim in the kitchen above the stove was already falling down. I had to nail it up as it would not stay up with glue. Now after getting it home the trim in front of the closet in the bedroom is loose and I will probably have to fix it also. I am going to talk to Keystone about possibly putting in another vent in the Kitchen to help cool it and see if they will pay for it as it is a design flaw in this unit. The positives about this camper are the auto leveling, the remote for the slideouts and awning, sleeping capacity, & residential fridge. Hope this helps in your decision making when buying an RV!
- Tammy, Kansas

2019-06-07 2016 Keystone Sprinter 334FWFLS View Listings

It is a very nice livable RV. It is comfy and has a nice roomy living room area with a pull out couch that fold out into a bed. Also has enough space for clothes and more personal items. Enough cabinet space in the kitchen area as well.
- Taylor Santangelo, Louisiana

2019-05-18 2008 Keystone Sprinter 242 View Listings

Nothing not to love. Roomy, easy to use bathroom, storage ample, walk around queen bed & automanis blow up optional queen bed, drawers in bedroom & bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, Mwave, stove, freezer, ref,27 " flat screen tv, DVD player, radio, outside speakers, extra fan in bath, inside shower, easy to clean floors, 16 ft. slide out room, 4 oak chairs & table, 2 living room chairs, 21 ft. automatic awning, roof vent, sway bars, antenna booster,heat,air. Everything works great!
- evelyn vanden boogard, Wisconsin

2019-01-08 2014 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS View Listings

We absolutely love this RV. Bought it Brand New in VT and used it in NH. Has room for our 2 kids and their friends in their own bunkhouse room. The 2nd door rignt into the bathroom is great for keeping kids from running dirty through the camper. Love the 2 kitchens so we could get drinks and snacks outside and cook outside. And if it was raining we had plenty of room for everyone inside with the separate couch along with large banquet table and 2nd TV hookup in kids room. Tons of storage inside and out too.
- TF, New Hampshire

2018-08-22 2017 Keystone Sprinter 325BMK View Listings

Nothing but issues. Bought new March 2018. Has been to dealer 5 times now. For multiple issues. Water leak, couch broke, shower leaked, awning broke, slide out fixed twice, main entry door fixed twice. Very frustrating. Dealer has been unable to find water leak. Appear to be leaking from main slide out somewhere. Not a happy camper here
- Steven Guth, Ohio

2018-07-04 2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN16 View Listings

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that keystone previously knew that their air conditioning units were not adequately cooling these trailer units in the summertime. I have spoke with the manufacturer and the dealer. The dealer informed me that my trailer could be wired for a 3rd AC unit. Why wasent this talked about in the sale negotiations?. I have a service animal and a brother with diabetes . We have to find a place to go in the middle of the day because it's to unbearable in the trailer period. I spoke with people at keystone who had attitudes and suggested for me to put in a after market unit which would could void my warranty. I also spoke with someone in service at dealer who I'm waiting to hear from as we speak. Hopefully he can come up with a pheasable solution. Not to mention the faulty carbon monoxide meter that kept my neighbors up all night. My service dog is panting from the heat.
- Brandy Holloway, Texas

2018-05-16 2013 Keystone Sprinter 266RBS View Listings

Wife and I planed traveling when we purchased these Extreme Weather Camper package. She decided to start a quilting business. We may have stayed in it 8 weeks total. At the beach nice with the air conditioner. In cold weather the heater made it like summer and used little propane. Tows very well with my Toyota Tundra and the Curtis Weight Distribution System and Sway Bar. I failed to watch tire pressure which allowed the tires to wear uneven requiring replacement. I used it individually 20 traveling to judge BBQ events. Wife is still quilting this no traveling and have it for sale.
- Alan, North Carolina

2018-03-15 2016 Keystone Sprinter 316BIK View Listings

Nice quality RV, worked great for a large family. All of the features worked, loved the remote to control the slides, awning, jacks lights etc. Dual AC worked great and kept it nice and cool on the hottest days in Michigan.
- Paul, Michigan

2017-11-17 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT View Listings

Rv has to be repaired after every camping trip. From dozens of small items to large items and even a slide ripping out of the wall and a second slide's cable breaking and having to drive 9 hours wondering if it is going to slide out into the interstate. No enjoyment at all when you are scared to death to hit that slide button! Would never recommend a keystone product!
- Sharon sowers, Virginia

2017-08-23 2017 Keystone Sprinter 29FK View Listings

Unit has a nice layout. Appliances are nice I have owned the 29fk exactly 1 year and 6 days. I also paid 3000.oo dollars extra for what they call" Priority Customer extended service! Upon reflection , I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! It has been used on 3 one week trips It has been back to the dealer twice for maintenance. first trip out, the toilet showed to have a defect. It took a month to get it fixed , the short time was because we contacted the owner of the dealership. We complained of shoddy carpets and that the rollers needed to be of a larger size in the bedroom slide out as they were cutting the carpet. I also complained of the rust on the frame of the unit. The was in MAY of this year. The secons trip was August for the front room Air Conditioner. Again prior complaints about carpet and frame rust. We were told that the A/c could not be fixed until the end of September. Again , a call to the owner produced better results. We were told that the manufactorer would not stand behind the rusting frame of upgrade the rollers on the slide to prevent the carpet damage. The frame looks like an old ship they pulled out of one of the Great Lakes!! I had a Forest River product that I traded in on this unit , the quality was MUCH better. I suggust you look under any unit you may buy and I would avoid products such as this!
- Lynn Redfern, Texas

2017-07-19 2015 Keystone Sprinter 266RBS View Listings

Have owned RVs for 40 years. Had to buy a new one due to someone hitting us and writing our other trailer off. This is the poorest made trailer we have owned. Fridge quit working on propane. Called The dealership where we bought it from and they basically called my husband an idiot and said he did not now what he was talking about. After 4 months they finally got it fixed for us. Toy lock put on upside down which we did not notice until it quit working. Screws falling out all over. We finally had to go through the entire trailer and rescrew in all the rest of the screws. . Blind above sink quit working. Numerous other issues with the trailer. Would never recommend a Keystone trailer to anyone
- Ruth B, Alberta

2017-07-09 2016 Keystone Sprinter 350FWBHS View Listings

This camper does not stay cold at all! The back room has no AC. By 9 am, the camper is back up to 75 degrees, and just gets hotter throughout the day until night. We have tried keeping the blinds shut, awning out, not using hot appliances, and keeping 3 different fans on all day! Nothing helps. We've also had issues with dumping the tank that goes to the back bathroom. The valve will not open. That part, maybe we're just doing something wrong, but we cannot figure it out from any manuals, or internet.
- Trisha Sanchez, Texas

2017-05-06 2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

As much as I'd like to give my brand new camper a 5 star rating, the fact it's had more warranty claims than camping trips in 3 months, I just can't. After bringing it home, the first issue we had was one of the slide brackets had ripped the screws that attach the L brackets to the slide and the exterior siding away. We hauled it back to the dealer where we bought it and it sat for 3 weeks before we heard it had finally got approval from keystone for warranty. They made temporary repairs so we could use it and they will fix it when parts come in, in 6-8 weeks. We got our maiden trip in without any hiccups and we were looking forward to our up coming trip to an out of state park the first weekend of May. The time has come for our 2nd trip and the weather was not in our favor, cold wind and rain. With wind guest up to 30mph and no full hookup at the state park I opted to fill the fresh water tank to help with lower center of gravity while towing and help with the guest. We made it all of 10 miles on our 140 mile trip before the fresh water tank fell out of the bottom of the underbelly tearing up all the insulation, wires, hoses and was being drug down the road wedged between the highway and front axle on trailer. At this time I do have to say the customer service I received from keystone after calling them to look for any sort of roadside assistance was above what I had expected and she was in contact thru email with me the whole time I was stranded, she had called multiple local dealers that were not keystone dealers to try to help me out of the bind I was in. I had got ahold of the service manager at the dealer we purchased the rv from and he sent 2 techs out to get it road worthy and agreed to haul the camper back for repairs. I have nothing bad to speak about the service I received from the manufacturer nor the dealer but with the quality I've seen from this keystone product I don't know how keystone is still in business. I would strongly recommend finding a good dealer before buying any rv but I would more so recommend looking at other brands other than a keystone.
- Kyle , Ohio

2016-08-16 2006 Keystone Sprinter 249RKS View Listings

Comfortable, can accommodate 4 adults or two adults and four grandchildren. There are no leaks or dents in the skin. A/c blows really cold and good heat. Ample storage outside and inside. Good mattress (Queen) and only two years old. We are second owner, first owner kept in his Dad's barn over winters . We've owned three years, just looking for larger unit with 4 bunks. We have seven grand children.
- Bob Harris, Tennessee

2016-06-12 2009 Keystone Sprinter 343BHS View Listings

I'm the mayor of a small town and purchased this camper as a get away. Here are a list of things that have gone wrong with it. The check valve was installed backwards and the wall had to be cut out to fix it, the slide out leaked and rotted out the floor and damaged a cabinet, the radio quit and had to be replaced, the converter quit and had to be replaced, the gas valve on the water heater quit working, the flush valve on the bathroom stool quit working,the light on the LP tanks had to be replaced, the other exterior light cracked, the decals are all peeling off, the drawers fell out because they were poorly installed, the front of the camper leaked water into the kitchen cabinets,the latch on the door to the water heater broke, the connection for the grey water flush started leaking, the awning is rotting out and I just can't wait to see what is going to break next.
- Terry Blakeman, Illinois

2016-03-18 2014 Keystone Sprinter 300KBS View Listings

I have had little things wrong trim and larger things like the refrigerator and a/c not working properly which was fixed under warranty but the icing on the cake was both slides leaking and that keystone would warranty they only have one year warranty incase your wondering it was about 8 months out. They said they wouldn't warranty it because of neglect but the dealership clearly stated that the seals looked to be in good shape.
- Michael Dickerson , Oklahoma

2016-01-08 2012 Keystone Sprinter 277RLS View Listings

Very poor construction. Screws holding the dinette both in place are to short (opened dr. to find both 6 inches from the wall). Friction hinges causing both doors to pull apart (3/8 inche). checking gas in the tanks is a pain to say the least. Electric water heater switch should be in the unit (then owner would not have to go outside to turn it on and off) Battery tray will not hold 2 27 series batteries, Microwave mounted to high for short person.
- tom wagner, Minnesota

2015-11-05 2010 Keystone Sprinter 300KBS View Listings

I found this trailer to easy to live in it was roomy comfortable the appliances were of a good quality plenty of cabinet space in kitchen plenty of storage and cabinet space in the bedroom overall the master bedroom is massive plenty of room to move around the king size bed bed was easy to make shower stall was roomy and skylight over shower was nice the toilet was in its own enclosure was roomy enough and had a fan in roof vent sofa folds out into an air mattress that is a good quality came with its own air pump and was easy to deinflate and to stow away this trailer is very livable and has surround sound and a 27" flat screen
- Kevin mccloy, Pennsylvania

2015-11-04 2015 Keystone Sprinter 296FWRLS View Listings

We purchased the RV in April of 2015 and was unable to use the RV until October 2015. The first problem we encountered was a slide motor the failed. The motor failed due to a slide that was not adjusted properly. The next problem was dealing with Keystone and the dealer. No one could offer assistance and we were told by the dealer to never bring this RV into their shop for service. Keystone does not have a network of dealers that can fix these new Norco BAl accu slide systems. They do not have mobile techs that can offer assistance. Keystone was notified throughout the process and never responded to us in a customer friendly communication. The quality is a at best low to medium on this particular unit. If you are not experienced in doing repairs I would not purchase this product. I have rebuilt the suspension, changed the tires and rims, and installed a new pin box. The main problem is getting the cable system adjusted to function properly. Fortunately while on vacation (first time out) I located an independent tech that was able to get the unit to function enough to make it home. I had to absorb the cost of repairs since Keystone or the dealer would not assist me the problem. Disappointed Customer, Glenn Landry
- Glenn Landry, Louisiana

2015-09-23 2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS View Listings

Love this camper! It has been the best one we have ever had!
- Shara Le Beau, Illinois

2015-08-08 2001 Keystone Sprinter 259RBS View Listings

We are going to really miss camping in this trailer. We had so many enjoyable times with it. We took vacations and enjoyed flea markets and just camping in it and at times camped in it for over a week and was so confortable - with the comfortable queen bed, the bath with tub/shower, sofa,TV, DVD,and kitchen having microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer and nice closet and storage space it was just like home.
- Thomas & Kathy Bannon, Illinois

2015-05-20 2003 Keystone Sprinter 276FWRLS View Listings

We have had a great time with this RV. Lots of living space and very comfortable sleeping quarters. Large fridge, 3 burner stove.
- Bill Kamphuis, Alberta

2014-12-29 2010 Keystone Sprinter 318FLS View Listings

Great floor plan and comfort. Double sink bathroom is a huge plus. Bedroom with King Size bed allows for comfortable getaway when you have the grandkids. Storage is a negative for the size of trailer. Location of the storage bin in the back is a negative for towing. Being a tongue pull and 36' long makes it a handful when towing in stiff side winds. Overall a nice trailer once you get to your site.
- Mark, Texas

2014-12-10 2005 Keystone Sprinter 297FWBHS View Listings

great layout. door separates the bunkhouse from rest of trailer. great storage in tail end and in front compartment. very good for a growing camping family.
- JD, California