Keystone Sprinter Limited

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprinter Limited RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jacqueline from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Keystone Sprinter Limited 330KBS View Listings

Cheaply made, first week trim was coming off, winter package is a joke, floor is not glued down, squishie and floating when furnace is on,condensation is ridiculous, cheap appliances, table is slanted,cheap uncomfortable furniture, door latch doesn't lock right, outside hose connector doesn't fit right,fireplace doesn't put out much heat, can't step down amps without everything malfunctioning, toilet cracked first week, windows don't seal correctly, viewing window fills with water and ice from condensation. I will never spend this kind of money on a keystone again. Only thing I really like is the floor plan.
- Jacqueline, Oregon

2021-04-23 2021 Keystone Sprinter Limited 3530FWDEN View Listings

My wife and I fell in love with the floor plan and really did not dig into the details as much as we should of. I wrongly assumed a unit of this cost would not full of cheap worthless items. It has the smallest and cheapest water heater on the planet. I reached out to Keystone to get some information on best way to make it live able and they tell me like it lump it. Any modifications are not recommended and will void the warranty. Then I realize it's got worthless china bomb tires on it, there's 800 bucks to fix that. The overall quality on the build was low, it really feels like they are just slapping them together in a hurry. I do not think I'll ever own another Keystone product again.
- Phillip Smith, Missouri

2020-09-25 2019 Keystone Sprinter Limited 3531FWDEN View Listings

I love the open floor plan of this RV. I love the amount of space in the living room and the extra room with the recliners. Love the amount of storage inside and out. Like that the bathroom is separate from the bedroom. Like the self leveling jacks.
- Sherry Richardson, Tennessee