Keystone Springdale Summerland RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Springdale Summerland RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Springdale Summerland RVs? Write a review

2019-01-25 2017 Keystone Springdale Summerland 1700FQ View Listings

I love this trailer. I have the Artic package and have enjoyed using it all year. The open floor plan is very comfortable and the finishes are very nice. I like the private bedroom and double entry doors. It is easy to pull and so much fun!
- Dylon H. Grothe, Colorado

2018-12-17 2017 Keystone Springdale Summerland 1700FQ View Listings

I have owned this RV for 5 years and loved it. The floor plan is great, very spacious, excellent storage. The pantry is amazingly huge, enough kitchen storage for all dishes, utensils, food, you name it. The bedroom works well, queen sized bed, it also has a 4 drawer dresser, washer and dryer, and good sized closet big enough to hang up plenty of clothes. There is a Onan generator that is strong enough to power the entire unit and all air conditioners. The fire place in the living room will keep you warm while your watching TV on the 50 inch HD smart TV and Sony surround sound. The RV tows like a dream, I'm sure most of that has to do with the F350 Dually I drive but the rv tows easy. It makes big turns but that's to be expected with a 44 foot rig with triple axles. I love the garage space because of its versatility. The back doors open and turn into a deck with fencing that is perfect to enjoy the outside. I would recommend this RV and model to anyone.
- Jeffrey Morris, Alabama

2018-12-12 2016 Keystone Springdale Summerland 1800BH View Listings

Good floorplan. Window unit type A/C is perfect even in hot weather. My 2400ISHC Yamaha runs the trailer easily. All electrical has been fine. It is pretty well insulated. Used a small space heater on the stove at 12 degrees on low and it stayed warm. Now for the issues... This is a window unit that is meant to drain off the rear bottom. Apparently, a piece of wood was used to lift the unit above the pan for clearance to drain. Wood rots and it backed up inside the pan (which I found was cracked in the corner) and drained onto the walls and into the floors. After drilling a drain hole on the back corner of the actual unit, it started to drain quickly and hopefully, we have no mold in the walls and floors. I then removed the A/C and dried everything out. The pan was incredibly rusty that it sits in. I coated with that bedliner material for trucks. The supports under the bottom bunk came loose. Only small Brads for trim was holding them. I replaced with screws. The refrigerator needs defrosting every two weeks. The awning cannot be pulled out in temps under 45 degrees. Too stiff. Re-caulk around your trailer light covers if you want them there when you arrive at your destination. The trailer jack went out the first time we set up camp. Would I buy again? Probably. It was cheap and you get what you pay for. I have corrected all the issues so far other than the fridge icing up. I gave a 3 star for warranty support, but I never used them. Remember, certain states do not have lemon laws for these types of rvs. You need to be handy if you go cheap. It was never major issues in my opinion.
- Skinny76, Alabama

2018-08-06 2019 Keystone Springdale Summerland 2600TB View Listings

We enjoy the floor plan and it is the exact size and layout our family was looking for. But beware it was VERY cheaply made and not cleaned up after being made at the factory. We bought it brand new and there were metal shavings EVERYWHERE, the end of the dinette seat hade to be screwed on since it was never done the peepholes and screws were there but never done. The water pump stopped working on our 3rd camping trip. Luckily my husband is a an electronics and instrumentation tech and was able to take it apart. What he found was plastic shavings from holes being drilled all over inside the pump plugging everything up. Luckily saved us from buying a new one. The floor by the bathroom sink has a bump where something was underneath the flooring. The walls have seams that are very noticeable and hopefully don't come a part.
- Kayla Dockter, Wyoming

2018-05-20 2014 Keystone Springdale Summerland 2100RB View Listings

Owned various RV's over the years and this one we enjoy the walk around bed and the open space inside.Tows easy with a F150 Pickup truck. Plenty of storage inside and out. Slide out dining gives a very roomy feel inside, under bed storage, an RV you could live in if you wanted and be comfortable.
- Jerry, Tennessee

2017-08-08 2017 Keystone Springdale Summerland 2200mb View Listings

bought this trailer from dealerin Mass. have traveled 7000 miles so far. only one problem and they fixed it.this is a great rv.for 2 adults. the 2200mb has everything comfort lots of room a great bathroom and TV to boot I would recommend this rv very highly.
- Marty wing, Connecticut