Keystone Springdale Mini

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Springdale Mini RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bruce from Montana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Keystone Springdale Mini 1750RD View Listings

Bulge in siding on top left, manufacturer defect and dealer cannot or will not repair it. This is where the wall and roof meet so I'm expecting a failure and water leakage. Trim coming loose inside in multiple places. Cabinets and refrigerator will not stay latched when moving and things fall out. The dealer says I'm stuck with this and will not help. This was a mistake I will never repeat.
- Bruce, Montana

2021-06-14 2021 Keystone Springdale Mini 1740RK View Listings

We bought this RV just three months ago in March 2021. We loved the floorplan as it has a huge countertop and a nice pullout. For two people doing 4-5day trips, it's the perfect size. I would not recommend it for extended living as its simply too cramped for that. It has a lot of storage which is nice. The dining table does tear down for an extra, smaller bed for children. The bathroom isn't very big, but its convenient when you don't want to use a dirty RV camp shower. For two people, the 30 gallon gray water tank will be full after 2 days or showers and dishes, so you really have to ration water if you don't have full hookups. The sink is small and barely big enough to wash your hands. I had to use the kitchen sink to wash my face as there just isn't room to splash your face. I had to add a motion sensing, water-proof light to the ceiling of the shower as it is very dark in there. The CONS are that 3 months after purchasing, the roof leaked! It soaked our mattress and pillow. We climbed up to see if any damage occurred and found that the roof wasn't sealed properly on the leading edge. Also, on our third trip out, the shower insert is starting to come apart. The sealant is pulling loose! The coax cable connectors do not work at all. We had to run our satellite coax cable through the window which let cold in. Lastly, the plastic sink and toilets get stained easily with bad smells, so after 2-3 toilet uses (depending on what you did) you'd better have some bleach spray to kill the smell. I cleaned off some fish in the plastic sink and it stank so bad that I had to spray it down for several days. Granted, I wont clean fish again inside the trailer, but it was raining and I didn't have a choice. I wish we'd opted for a metal sink. If I have my way, we will be trading in this camper for a bigger, better one of a different brand. I won't be buying Keystone again!
- Lena Amador, Arizona