Keystone Sprindale RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprindale RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Sprindale RVs? Write a review

2019-07-20 2020 Keystone Sprindale 280BH View Listings

We bought this trailer a month ago and this is our second trip with it. The trailer had wood and metal shavings all through it. The air conditioner only cools the camper at night when it’s cooler outside. I’ve brought it to the dealers attention and they tell me that it’s the way the new units are. Not good enough. The wallpaper is coming loose and wrinkled throughout the camper. The sofa isn’t even attached to the floor. The bathroom door is poorly installed and doesn’t even fit or stay closed. The mattress on the bed is so hard that we can’t even even sleep on it for more than a couple hours. The craftsmanship is terrible, Keystone should be ashamed of themselves for stealing from hard working people. This isn’t my first keystone trailer but I can assure you it will be my last. If you are seriously looking for a travel trailer, keep looking cause keystone doesn’t have what you are looking for.
- Randall Whitehouse, Pennsylvania