Keystone Sprindale Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Sprindale RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-08-30 2020 Keystone Sprindale 280BH View Listings

This is my 2nd Springdale and I will tell you it’s my last. The first one I bought used, it was perfect. This one I bought new. The craftsmanship is so poor that I would have given it a 0 if it was an option. The floor is soft, the cabinet under the sink in the kitchen has come completely apart the awning sags and the fabric has been replaced but it didn’t fix it. I bought the 5 year extended warranty that covers nothing. Do not buy this trailer. I have used it 3 times. Keystone should be completely ashamed to even put their name on this. But they don’t care about the customer satisfaction only the sale. I could list so many things wrong with this but it really comes down to the whole thing is junk and keystone doesn’t back the warranty. Anyone looking at these trailers should run not walk. Don’t let these dealers tell you that they are good and they will back their product cause that’s a bold faced lie.
- Randall Whitehouse, Pennsylvania

2019-07-20 2020 Keystone Sprindale 280BH View Listings

We bought this trailer a month ago and this is our second trip with it. The trailer had wood and metal shavings all through it. The air conditioner only cools the camper at night when it’s cooler outside. I’ve brought it to the dealers attention and they tell me that it’s the way the new units are. Not good enough. The wallpaper is coming loose and wrinkled throughout the camper. The sofa isn’t even attached to the floor. The bathroom door is poorly installed and doesn’t even fit or stay closed. The mattress on the bed is so hard that we can’t even even sleep on it for more than a couple hours. The craftsmanship is terrible, Keystone should be ashamed of themselves for stealing from hard working people. This isn’t my first keystone trailer but I can assure you it will be my last. If you are seriously looking for a travel trailer, keep looking cause keystone doesn’t have what you are looking for.
- Randall Whitehouse, Pennsylvania