Keystone Retreat RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Retreat RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy from Wisconsin says:

Have you owned any Keystone Retreat RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

Quality is non existent. I bought it brand new and it is constant pain in my butt. I would steer people away from any Thor product. Overall lay-out is great. Just the constant things that break or looking at the craftsmanship just makes you shake your head. Batting insulation in the walls are paper thin. The camper is hot in the summer, and cold in the winter. Run away.
- Randy, Wisconsin

2018-09-14 2014 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

Love the layout HATE the leakage! This camper has leaked since day one (we think) we heard several momths after purchase “.... still smells like a new camper”. What it really smelled like, and still does, is mold! It wasn’t until later that we determined there was moisture in the underbelly ( my grandson has allergies) NO warranty to cover black mold found in underbelly! If Keystone really stands behind their products maybe they’ll help you out. They told me I was on my own. This is an engineering issue that Keystone refuses to take responsibility for. DO NOT Buy a Keystone! We REALLY thought we were buying a quality product, apparently not!
- Gayle, Wisconsin

2018-08-07 2017 Keystone Retreat 39FDEN View Listings

Have heard many great things about these rv's. Can live in, visit, and easy to settled down in this type ot travel trailer. Big to be towing around the country, perfect to establish a place to bring family together.
- Louise, Florida

2017-05-03 2015 Keystone Retreat 391MKTS View Listings

We liked the floor plan but when it was seven months old we discovered the floor was literally rotting away. We contacted the dealer and keystone. It's a long story but it had obvious defects in material and workmanship. It was still under warranty but Keystone admitted it and refused to pay a dime. Finally, it was totaled out by our insurance company. I've owned TV's since the late 60's and never ever been treated badly by a manufacturer. We manage a campground and will be sure to tell our customers how we were treated. My wife is an entertainer who frequently entertains at campgrounds. She'll be talking about Keystone at every venue. We intend to bring suit.
- Walt lepperd, Florida

2017-02-06 2014 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

they do not stand behind their product, see my yelp review, and do not buy any Keystone product. they have no quality control , it's a joke. I paid cash for our 2014 model in May of 2014, and whats worse I am a disabled Nam' vet and my lady has a pacemaker / defibulater , so trying to repair this is going to be something. And Keystone could care less.
- Robert Zouse, California