Keystone Residence RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Residence RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

steve doc from Washington says:

Have you owned any Keystone Residence RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

I have owed this for about one month love the inside and the added loft is great for extra storage. I did notice they have no insulation in the back end of the trailer I cut a hole into the back of the fiberglass to install a dryer vent and their is no foam board or insulation. Then I looked under the dresser and seen were they drill a hole for the incoming water supply and you can also see they never put insulation or any foam board in the walls. Not sure why maybe because keystone does not care. its not quality work they do. its quantity that they care about how many can they build for the day. Then the shower its made for someone no taller then 5foot im only 5"9 had to re drill holes and move the shower head up it was good for my stomach only other then that I do love it wish had insulation though I live in it full time.
- steve doc, Washington

2019-04-28 2017 Keystone Residence 401FDEN View Listings

Purchased new in Oct of 2017 towed to Current RV park and never moved. This rv provides us with an excellent full time livability with a lot of room and storage . We have had no warranty issues to correct. This style of RV is a destination type unit which makes it a perfect choice for a full time RV lifestyle.
- James sands, Florida

2018-10-09 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

Absolute Nightmare. After 1 year the kitchen faucet went and I replaced it, delivered the camper with no vent cap and I replaced it, 2nd air conditioner fan went and I replaced it. However the worst thing is that the main slide out floor completely buckled and when my dealer took photos and sent them to keystone, their response was "That it was normal and they will not replace." Absolute piece of garbage and the trailer is pretty bad too.
- Ron Haenle, Pennsylvania

2017-01-30 2016 Keystone Residence 4041DN View Listings

Great floor plan and lots of space I love it. It definitely is worth the money and I wouldn't have any other RV. It really is an amazing build and gets five stars across the board from my family and I!
- Caitlyn, Florida