Keystone Premier RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Premier RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Premier RVs? Write a review

2020-02-24 2020 Keystone Premier 34BI View Listings

Has a huge manufactures defect. The slide in the living room slides in to far and hits the island in the kitchen causing the leather on the kitchen table seats to rip. Having to have mine fixed and haven’t even taken it home yet. Other then that it seems just fine. Tows really well with my F-150.
- Chris, Georgia

2020-02-05 2019 Keystone Premier 29RKPR View Listings

I purchased my 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier 29RK in February of 2019, it is currently February 2020. I was needing a camper that could be hauled by a Silverado 1500 with a 4.8 engine. I loved the layout of this camper out of the choices that I had within the towing capacity of my truck. Within the first month of owning the camper my furnace went out. After getting the furnace repaired under the manufacturers warranty, it went out again. Soon after the furnace went out for a second time I noticed a pretty severe leak that went down the full length of the camper and under the sink causing the linoleum too bubble up and the flooring to get really soft in spots. I took my camper to the local camping world to do the inspection where they made the first attempt at stopping the leak. Approximately a month and a half later, camping world was approved of the warranty claim, received materials, and finally began working on my camper. The furnace was fixed for the second time and they made a second attempt to stop the leak; they had no success. I received a call this morning stating that the water damage was worse than they initially thought it was. Now Keystone is reviewing the case to make a decision on the next steps. I have also spoken with a lawyer that is waiting for the go ahead to pursue the lemon law. I am currently waiting on Keystone’s response to see if that is the direction I will be forced to go. At this point in time, I would not recommend Keystone products to anyone. I gave them the benefit of doubt because I work as an engineer in manufacturing and understand that all companies have a lemon to make its way through all of the quality checks; however, not all companies handle a bad situation in a good way. I am hoping Keystone makes the right decision.
- Josh Smith, Kentucky