Keystone Passport Ultra Lite RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Passport Ultra Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kristy Lester from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Keystone Passport Ultra Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 285RL View Listings

I live full time in travel trailer and I think it is wonderful!! I towed her accross the U.S. pulls nicely. easy to set up! this is my first camper and i love it, me and my 2 dogs, plenty of room lots of storage!!!!
- Kristy Lester, Nevada

2019-05-02 2016 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 3290 View Listings

Love the set up and livability. STILL New 🌺. Lightweight and easy to tow. Huge window in the back . Has shower with a tub! Bright and beautiful . 4 year WARRANTY left . All the luxuries you need . Great storage, pantry and 2 very deep closets with mirrors
- Denise Angiolillo, Arizona

2018-04-12 2016 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 151ML View Listings

Great travel trailer. Perfect for us -- just not big enough to accomodate all our grandchildren! Comes fully equipped with all tow-sway bars, electronic jack, and all dishes, etc. Ready to go camping!
- Jim Hershberger, Ohio

2018-01-28 2016 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 199ML View Listings

Bought new Sept. 2015 perfect for almost two years and 7,000 miles. August 2017 developed a leak in the front on one side of bed. Resealed the front right and didn't take it camping for again till Dec. 2017, took it camping and leaked same place. The months between it was parked in driveway at side of house and always checked for leaking after a rain, no problems. This time had whole front resealed and out for two months, so far so good but have been in sleet and snow more than rain. Hope it holds This is only problem. Low rate for warranty but did not use.
- Debi Collins, Arkansas

2017-12-06 2012 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 2450RB View Listings

Purchased new in 2012 other than minor repair items have had no problems we do a once a year trip that includes 80 miles of rough gravel roads, the trailer handles it just fine, no seam problems or leaks. Cannot say on warranty since I never had to use it.
- George Klingler, Idaho

2017-10-26 2018 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 3350 View Listings

Used the trailer twice and had to take back in for repair. One of the furnace vents was not working, microwave was broke, antenna does not pick up channels where we are, leak in trap in bathroom sink.. In for repair now so we will see how that goes.
- Kevin, Missouri

2017-04-26 2016 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite 3290 View Listings

I love our Passport! We bought it brand new and have had it for over a year now. We have been camping many times from the mountains to the beach. We have not had any problems with anything so far. We love the layout it has and how it is super light for the size it is!
- Kristy Stocks, North Carolina