Keystone Passport GT

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Passport GT RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jody migues from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Keystone Passport GT 2910BH View Listings

Brand new, the toilet was leaking, the slide top leaked, screws were never screwed down, still 1/4" above roof finish, and was kinda caulked that way. Slide leaks were more due to wood floor lower than the slide side covering, a design problem. Nose cone leaked, no matter how much Dicor we put?...We are planning to get a new camper, and it will not be a Keystone!...PS: The service center would take weeks to just look at your camper.
- Jody migues, Louisiana

2021-09-05 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2950BH View Listings

I bought a brand new 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2950BH. Got a nice shony new one, never been used. These things are royal pieces of crap. Please do not waste your time or money on these, buy anything else. From the first time, to every single time we use this thing something has gone wrong or broken, or fallen off. Im terrified to use or move thing for something going wrong. Its never ending with the crap breaking or falling apart. The looks, the interior, the layout are great, thats why we bought the thing. Had to use the warranty the first time i used the thing. Yes, Keystone took care of the problem. But, the dealer had to fight with them about it. They did actually cover the problem. But, it takes weeks to get your camper in and fixed and back to you. I’m just worried to move the thing. Worried about what the hell is going to break next. Please for the love of life, your time, your bank account buy anything else. I wish a could list all the crap thats gone wrong or broken, fallen off, not working, with this damn thing. But that would take more space and room on here that i dont have room for.
- William Seagle, Alabama

2021-08-06 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2710RB View Listings

Whenever I read a review it’s usually bad. Like any RV they all have pros and cons, you just have to look at it like buying a house. Don’t get me wrong these reviews were helpful and we looked carefully before buying.The PROS: The Passport 2710RB GT has a wonderful floor plan. Very spacious with a lot of storage. When we transferred our things from the old RV there was still more space to place things away. Before final our buy, the dealership filled everything up. I tested the toilet, sink and shower and all had decent pressure. There was no leaks or drips anywhere. We checked the stove and oven, lit right up. Outdoor stove was an easy hook up to the gas line. A/C and heat, cooled and warmed the RV gradually but not a long wait. We double checked for what amenities the dealership provided, such as hoses and drains for grey and black water. Be sure what’s included. We checked the seals on the windows no leaks even through some thunderstorms. And it’s so light we almost forgot we were pulling it. Now the CONS: The cabinet doors are a bit on the thin side and the back panels of the closet and under the sink. I’m the wife of a general contractor and I can see some screws sticking out instead of being flushed with the panels. Some of the seal around the bathroom sink looked sloppy. A couple moldings by the door did come loose but to us that’s easy to fix. Bare in mind…some things looked like a rush job but only to our eyes but not so bad that it bothered us. I’m just being honest for the nit pickers. All in all, we love our RV. It’s perfect for us. If you plan to live in your RV or is a long time traveler then you should go for higher quality. After all that is your home. For us we are weekend travelers, short vacationers and it’s absolutely perfect! It’s also important who you buy it from. Our dealership was up and up with our purchase and we went through all the pros and cons, with them, as well as the what if’s. We purchased a service contract that is also extended to different states should any problems arise in the middle of our trip. I wish everyone the best and hope you all will find your perfect RV!
- Shirlene Mayger, Pennsylvania

2021-08-01 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2710RB View Listings

The only reviews I’ve read were complaints but my husband and I are happy with this trailer. The floor plan and storage is very spacious. When we moved our things from the Winnie to this trailer, there was more extra space, we had to box our items to keep them from moving around. Very light when towing, that we forgot it’s behind us unless a car up front stopped short, then we felt it but nothing a bad way. The water pressure is decent. Like a house, we flushed and ran the water, checking for leaks before we signed any contract. The factory mattress was hard but I place a memory foam mattress cover. Outdoor kitchen stove was an easy hookup to propane.Now for the cons. The quality is not up to par. Cabinets are thin but we still liked it for short term campers.the edges under the bed and under the cabinet by the bedside, are sharp so we had to put baby edge protectors. Some screws are sticking out and certain things looked to be installed like a rush job. Some moldings were sticking out but we were able to fix these minor things. When you but this trailer make sure you get an extended warranty just in case. Most of all make sure the dealer you buy it from are decent people who will help you with the issues I have read about, in the pass. I asked what would they do if we found these problems and they we upfront and decent with their answers. If you are a long term camper or live in one…definitely go for higher quality that is, after all …your home. For us…we love our trailer. It’s perfect for our 2 week trips here and there.
- Shirlene, Pennsylvania

2021-03-18 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2870 View Listings

We purchased our 2021 Passport GT2870 one month ago. Great opposing dual slide, rear living with kitchen island floorplan. We opted for the free standing dinette which is great as there are no knee knocker legs to bump into and second AC in the bedroom. The theatre seating sits directly across from the standard 40” TV and fireplace. The Winegard TV antenna is top of the line and was able to pull down 25 or so digital and analog channels in central Florida campground. Other than some minor aesthetic issues with faux wood finish with bathroom vanity and kitchen island we had no pre-purchase issues. One issue was corrected by service department and a new vanity was ordered under warranty. We have camped once with no functional issues. I agree with the other reviewer that I found it odd that our Passport does not have AC nor heat ducts in the bathroom either. We added a kitchen slide topper, swapped out the standard floor vents and replaced them with aftermarket floor registers from Home Depot that have the rotary knob to close off the vents to prevent do hair from falling down into it. Overall we are very satisfied with this unit, We have three, much longer, trips scheduled through June we are hoping that holds true.
- Rick Hoffer, Florida

2020-09-04 2021 Keystone Passport GT 2710RB View Listings

We have owned this rv for a week now and Keystone refuses to give us any help in fixing the over factory height issue, brochures say it's 10' 8", trailer is 11' 1/2" tall. shorter air conditioner would fix problem and i could get it in my garage with a 10' 10" door. we pretty much have been on the phone all week with no help. today while putting gear inside, i noticed that most of the baseboard trim was not installed. probably 85%. it's partly done in the bath and one piece in installed in bedroom behind barn door? I also noticed loose trim at the front door, must have ran out of staples. corner trim missing in bath under the counter top, to hard to do? I also found screws in shower, entrance door handle loose by a couple turns. I am hopeful our trip to Oklahoma will without incident.
- Gregory Gruhala, Missouri

2020-07-24 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2521RL View Listings

My wife and I are not new to camping,we knew what we wanted. We like to have our grandchildren camp with us. The perfect floor plan was offered in this passport GT 2521rl. We were so excited to finally purchase our new trailer and take our maiden trip to Florida. Wow were we disappointed....What we found were things we would have never thought to look for. First thing no lock on the Bathroom door,No AC vents or heater vents in the bathroom that means you freeze in the cold and sweat in the heat. The whole bathroom smells like an out house (the toilet was malfunctioning so the dealer replaced it). Next no bedroom light switch so my wife cannot reach the ceiling to turn it on and off. Hot water relief valve leaked. We are hoping this holds up till we can trade it in. I don't think we will ever buy a keystone product again.
- Jay , Pennsylvania

2020-07-04 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2500RKWE View Listings

My Daughter just bought this Passport travel trailer and we are not happy. Construction is terrible. Quality and craftsmanship are not present in Keystone trailers. Dinette table base screws into the floor were stripped. Out of 12 screws (6 in each mount), 8 were stripped, leaving 2 on each side holding the table. There was a water leak under the kitchen sink that we had to fix. The solar ready SAE jack was messed up and could not insert the plug. Had to replace the jack. The TV arm was not installed level and had to be repaired. There were numerous screws on exterior moldings that were stripped and had to be and had to be fixed. That's just in the first 2 weeks we had the trailer. Haven't even been on the road yet because we are still repairing or replacing the poor workmanship by Keystone.
- Thomas Walsh, Nevada

2020-01-30 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2950BH View Listings

We have the 2020 Passport GT bunkhouse, we did have 2 pieces of small trim that were loose. I glued them back on with some adhesive - easy fix. We have done a ton of upgrades, memory foam mattress, tile backsplash in the kitchen and bath. New faucets, oxygenics shower head, swing out shower bar, 3 maxxair fans, ladder to the roof, LED’s in the cargo area, LED’s under the coach, removed the bottom bunk, removed the outer cook top for added storage, braided tank hoses with gauges, taped all roof seams, new locks on all outer storage doors, keyless door lock, smoked windows with shade on front door. The only issue we have had is - the power converter failed (manufacturer defect) was covered under warranty but we upgraded to a better unit. Love this camper and the quality has been great. No issues - have taken it out 9 times no issues. Love this camper. Apparently the 2020 model is a walkable roof - just no ladder. It’s the same model as the Cougar but not as pricey. Can’t say enough good about this upgrade and redesigned model.
- Brian , Florida